Urvashi not THAT TRANSPARENT quite a liar/schemer - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
urvashi niketan are the best players in this season till now...

they are very good in planning and making strategies...

vrujesh is also very calcualtive but his one negative is he bitches and idhar ki udhar...that what urvashi and nikks dint do till now...

yesterday nominations for cpataincy were - sana, rajeev and urvashi

sana thought she will get vote from ashka, dellu, vrujesh, sapna, and may be sidhu...but she we dint see her go to concince him...

this is where...nikku played his calculatiuve game with rajeev...
he told rajeev..now rest of the vote will go split so rajeev has backout and give chance to urvashi...bcose if urvashi is not the captain she has high chance for elimination nomination bcose the GMM and sapna will vote against her...

so they planned like if urvashi becomes captain...nikks, rajeev, mink, and urvashi can be in one team...and by captain nomination or power they can nominate other team member ...

this was their plan...so they rajeev said to urvashi that..and then only urvashi went dellu and said to vote for her...

dellu was saying sana to vote for rajeev...so urvashi knows that they wont make urvashi win so as a candidate she convinced with certain things...that we all know..sana cant handle the situation and how all are treating rajeev...she dint bitch or back stab any one...she only said why dellu give vot for her...

next when BB asked..sidhu gave vote for urvashi...so dellu wont say anything against sidhu in front of him..and found urvashi is leading in votes..so she cleverly took urvashi's name...if urvashi has the power of nominationg one for elimination..dellu easily escaped from that...now that sword is towards..sapna,ashka and sana...

and regarding urvashi give her vote to rajeev...bcose firstly this was thier plan..and secondly..i think none of the candidate can vote for themselves that's y she took rajeev's name...and of course who's better than dumb sana for the captains post...
nanda badgi thumbnail
Urvashi took rajeev's name because rajeev took her name  and it was already decided by niketan mink and rajeev that this time urvashi will be captain.  Her other  candidate was sana and I think  she wouldn't be her choice. When urvashi was  talking to delu  she was  telling her to vote for her so  I  didn't find anything wrong in  her approach. I have seen live feed also so may be my reaction  is different. In BB house equations change everyday but I like niketan urvashi delu vrajesh . Sidhuji  may be going out  so didn't count him. 
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Candidates can vote for themselves for captaincy

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Candidates can vote for themselves for captaincy

that i dint know..ti dint see any one doing that...

last time also urvashi voted for ashka..ashka voted for urvashi...
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

as requested, please don't turn this thread into a Sapna thread as there r many already on the forum. There is no need of comparison as the thread does not ask for it.
My only intention is to discuss Urvaashi's PARTICULAR (not her in totality) act during captaincy.
Not bringing all sorts of issues & comparisons to a thread and limit it to its original content only will help avoiding many fights & unnecessary irritating arguments that we come across every day at many forums of IF.

ok well I feel urvashi is the best in the house
nanda badgi thumbnail
Why would she do it when she is already winning . If she voted for herself  how many posts will be there calling her this and that.. We have a very diff opinion  I  am just saying for me she did well and I still like her.i guess that's the fun part of this game . Different reactions for same action and we are not even in BB house .
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanda badgi

Why would she do it when she is already winning . If she voted for herself  how many posts will be there calling her this and that.. We have a very diff opinion  I  am just saying for me she did well and I still like her.i guess that's the fun part of this game . Different reactions for same action and we are not even in BB house .

I am talking about his dual face / u r only talking from the task's point of view. her behavior reflected from these tasks and thats what my point is...
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please do NOT think way too much into my post and try to do its post martem 😆
and kindly dont ASSUME things

1. it is NOT a HATE THREAD as u PERCEIVED .. I am not against urvashi but this act of hers... u can even see my name in he AT, but stating something negative that u see in a show cannot be called a hate thread

2. Its not about milking shilking anything as u thought... also my main emphasis is not on the world MIND GAMES but I stated that its a game show which should be played fairly even though if one is using his/hr mind...

and plz no more arguments on my thread and its intentions...
I don't really enjoy going into circles with members on IF

-peace-

I thought of this thread as a hate thread because you percieved Urvashi as a liar, hyprcrite, schemer. It meets all the requirements of a hate thread even if you wrote about a specific action that you hated about her. If you ask anyone that reads this thread, they will say it is a hate thread because of the name-calling mentioned in your topic and title. This game has not been fair from the beginning...1) Do you think it was fair for Bigg Boss to choose the winner of political parties based upon Delnaz vote? 2) Do you think Sunny's entry or any wild card entry halfway thru the season  fair last season? 3) Do you think it was fair on how Sky and gang targeted other contestants last season? 4) Do you think groups (a common strategy in all seasons) are fair? I could give you many instanced from last 3 seasons where the game wasnt fair because this game is not about fairness...it is about your mental strength and capacity to survive to the end by all means. Think of it like a jungle...because thats what bigg boss is: a jungle with people from different personalities. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by desi344 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi344

I thought of this thread as a hate thread because you percieved Urvashi as a liar, hyprcrite, schemer. It meets all the requirements of a hate thread even if you wrote about a specific action that you hated about her. If you ask anyone that reads this thread, they will say it is a hate thread because of the name-calling mentioned in your topic and title. This game has not been fair from the beginning...1) Do you think it was fair for Bigg Boss to choose the winner of political parties based upon Delnaz vote? 2) Do you think Sunny's entry or any wild card entry halfway thru the season  fair last season? 3) Do you think it was fair on how Sky and gang targeted other contestants last season? 4) Do you think groups (a common strategy in all seasons) are fair? I could give you many instanced from last 3 seasons where the game wasnt fair because this game is not about fairness...it is about your mental strength and capacity to survive to the end by all means. Think of it like a jungle...because thats what bigg boss is: a jungle with people from different personalities. ðŸ˜‰

no more arguments over the intention of my thread and why I made it and how it is not correct. Please discuss just the subject matter, and if u dont agree with me than kindly say u pov by all means, without being questioning me and my thread with minimal arguments.

thank u.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If she said this then i m disapointed with her,i thought she spoke abt sana ,meaning she wanted to be captain ,al that was drama then,poor rajeev he khushi khushi backed out.if she said in general to be good to delnaz on face then fine,or even it could be her opinion that rajeev jhel nahi pata ,meaning use zyada gussa aata hai then urvashi sabse zyada gussa aata hai.