Killing me softly with your "double meaning" words

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pankhuri (PK) dripping wet from a shower ...Adi(AK) enters the room..closes the door!!! The following conversation is ALL WHISPERS...

AK:   Kaafi acchi lag rahi ho (after checking her from head to toe)
PK : Harish uncle and Dadi is right outside
AK:  I know that's why I closed the door.
        Ghar ki kamra choti hai to saari awaaj bahar Jatey...
        Iss liye darwaaza ban karna jaruri tha...

Aditya holds Pankhuri's hand from behind when Pankhuri tries to open the door.
AK (still in a husky compelling voice): Keya kar rahi hay... thora rukhna ..
                                                                                Mujhe important baat korni hai
PK: (nervous tone) Keya baat?
AK: (still velvety voice) Tere aur mere beech ke baat... Dad ko maat baata na!

At this point Aditya Kumar channels "little ADI" & talks nonsense about his parents! 

PK (eagerly): Baas yea baat thi kea?
AK : Tujhe keya laga?
PK (confused): Nehi kuch nehi
AK: Are you sure? Pucca?

I am dumbfounded..  I can't tell if he is teasing or not. What are you doing Adi? All these double meaning words? Are you naive or cruel? All I could do is sigh & listen to one of my favorite songs...in honor of Pankhuri who has stepped into a killing field casually mined by a man named Aditya Kumar!

STRUMMING MY PAIN WITH HIS FINGERS
                SINGING MY LIFE WITH HIS WORDS
                KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONGS
                KILLING ME SOFTLY 
                                         - ROBERTA FLACK (1973)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya i too was thinking wat adi iz goona do..
par end mein dad ko matt batna..
sarey romance ka popat ho gaya...satyanash...
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha I mean I kinda knew that a "samajdar" Adi is not going to wake up now since it's too early. Never the less, guys the amazing part was that we got to see their chemistry (even though Adi meant nothing) but damn, did you see how suddenly close they got?! The fact that he said "Kaafi achi lag rahi ho" is only the CVs indication that what emotions he holds for her but hasn't really identified it yet. Although, I felt horrible when I saw poor Pankhudi all confused and saying "koi baat nahin thi" . I like that its a very slow romance since the "fall in love" part is the best. I'm simply savouring it all atm๐Ÿ˜› But def awesome post Sabrina! Hope we get to see a disappointed Adi soon, as Pankhudi has already had enough of her share of dard!
shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

Yes I got a little jumpy too...like.. what the hell is he saying!?! But we all knew he would not mean anything (but does he?)... I am completely in the dark as to what he feels :(
xGunjanx thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Yes I got a little jumpy too...like.. what the hell is he saying!?! But we all knew he would not mean anything (but does he?)... I am completely in the dark as to what he feels :(

Same! I find It quite tricky sometimes too. Although whenever he compliments her and the little arguments i.e the "k" issue in the text, I think there is more than what meets the eye but as usual our Adibear is unaware of such feelings. 
shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: XoXKashishXoX

Hahaha I mean I kinda knew that a "samajdar" Adi is not going to wake up now since it's too early. Never the less, guys the amazing part was that we got to see their chemistry (even though Adi meant nothing) but damn, did you see how suddenly close they got?! The fact that he said "Kaafi achi lag rahi ho" is only the CVs indication that what emotions he holds for her but hasn't really identified it yet. Although, I felt horrible when I saw poor Pankhudi all confused and saying "koi baat nahin thi" . I like that its a very slow romance since the "fall in love" part is the best. I'm simply savouring it all atm๐Ÿ˜› But def awesome post Sabrina! Hope we get to see a disappointed Adi soon, as Pankhudi has already had enough of her share of dard!

Yup..I know what you mean. We all knew nothing was going to happen.. Someone even wrote in another thread that she thought it was a dream sequence. And yes I am savoring the gradual realization too. What bugs me sometimes is  - I cannot get into Adi's mind. His perspective is completely absent. You know those Agatha Christie Murder Mysteries where they would show what each character was doing during the murder. And everyone would have a different perspective of what really happened.  It feels like one of the character is not talking at all. That character is Adi. 
This double meaning episode is from Pankhuri's perspective... we heard and felt what she heard and felt. but what was Adi thinking when he said those? Was he taken aback by her looks.. .little aroused and then controlled himself... we really don't know. 
We know he cares...we saw that when he got drunk... when he hugged before PK left for kullu...when he decided to marry her... but we never see him doing an introspection (is that even a word?).. we never see him talk to himself or him reminiscing their time together. The last time i saw that was maybe in a July episode after he broke the engagement with PK & quickly agreed to get engaged to Latika. He was staring out the window & thinking of the time he spent with PK in Kullu.. We knew he was smitten by her! MAybe some day they will show his perspectives too...

I guess I think Adi seems so weird because we never see him thinking aloud. Okay enough of my rambling... thanks kashish. 
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Agree, i thought Adi would tell something else, even Pankuri was anticipating that, but Adi disappointed me.
xGunjanx thumbnail

Yup..I know what you mean. We all knew nothing was going to happen.. Someone even wrote in another thread that she thought it was a dream sequence. And yes I am savoring the gradual realization too. What bugs me sometimes is  - I cannot get into Adi's mind. His perspective is completely absent. You know those Agatha Christie Murder Mysteries where they would show what each character was doing during the murder. And everyone would have a different perspective of what really happened.  It feels like one of the character is not talking at all. That character is Adi. 
This double meaning episode is from Pankhuri's perspective... we heard and felt what she heard and felt. but what was Adi thinking when he said those? Was he taken aback by her looks.. .little aroused and then controlled himself... we really don't know. 
We know he cares...we saw that when he got drunk... when he hugged before PK left for kullu...when he decided to marry her... but we never see him doing an introspection (is that even a word?).. we never see him talk to himself or him reminiscing their time together. The last time i saw that was maybe in a July episode after he broke the engagement with PK & quickly agreed to get engaged to Latika. He was staring out the window & thinking of the time he spent with PK in Kullu.. We knew he was smitten by her! MAybe some day they will show his perspectives too...

I guess I think Adi seems so weird because we never see him thinking aloud. Okay enough of my rambling... thanks kashish. 

Ahhh yes, I know exactly what your talking about..Adi is definitely not as "seedha sadha" as we ought to see him. He's a very complicated character and person in perspective to a person. He's actions are very unexplained๐Ÿ˜•. Yes, I wish they would show his thoughts; his inner perspective. As it is already so confusing to decipher his actions anyways but I guess that adds to his character. 
Yes I was also wondering what was going on in Adi's mind when Pankhu was all flustered like that. Yes definitely, and I mean I guess it seems appropriate for the CVs to keep Adi's character mysterious. Like you said, I would like to know what's going on in this innocent, young man's head? It can't all be innocent thoughts?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Lol ok I'll stop now..haha & your most welcome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

its expected from dumbest puppet kumar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PK (eagerly): Baas yea baat thi kea?
AK : Tujhe keya laga?
PK (confused): Nehi kuch nehi
AK: Are you sure? Pucca?

Me too gt bit confused with Adi's words..Is he really innocent or acting like dat..๐Ÿ˜‰..I knw he is naive but his dialogues are suspicious sumtyms