Today's epi - Like & Dislike

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In todays episode one scene which I liked was the small Ashni scene...Nidhi comforting Ashu saying that her dard is not important when he is in dard and Ashu catching her hand - a wee bit of scene - but liked it.
On the other hand one thing which I did not like again was Khushi's attititude towards Nidhi..When Nidhi entered the room when Mama Mami were scolding her and then Nidhi comforted Khushi that they will go to meet her - Khushi just brushed her away...And in the station she was saying sorry - but the way she put in the dialogue was as if Nidhi was to blame for her doing all these deeds...It was as if Nidhi was sending her away for all her harkate...I did not like it one bit...
Khushi had better realise that it is only becos of Nidhi that she was nack in MM and again only becos of Nidhi, Ashni will go and try to stop her from going away again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with each and every word.just impossible to like khushi.I felt bad for nidhi
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with kaks i fail to understand as to y khushi dislikes nidhi...is it bcoz she loves her keeping her eyes open??😕..i really feel sry for nidhi at times...no one seems to acknowledge nidhi's goodness ...sad
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@kaks👏

You've hit the bullseye with this post 😃

MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am 100% with your liking and disliking. Even I marked the same and BTW what is the age of Khushi, perhaps 10 yrs if I remember. 10 yrs ke kid ko every now & then godd me chadhte nahin dekha hai maine...😔
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you. 
MercuryVenus thumbnail
This was the best...excellent...Debu...
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricorn1967

This was the best...excellent...Debu...

Thanks Noopur...love u ❤️
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you... even now khushi is behavin badly with nidhi !
MercuryVenus thumbnail

Debu...FB fan group wall par daal do isko...This is better than woh Khushi godd me chadhi hui...