Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with what everyone said...

Raghav lived and died a hero... His life and his death have been so impactful that Sia's cry of absolute agony was the echo of all our hearts...

I really don't know what to say... Except that, like everyone else said, heroes never die.. Their legacies live on...

RIP Raghavendra Pratap Singh.. Hero in every sense of the word!!!

mkasisHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Raghav is eternal and immortal

He wil be always living in our hearts when someone gives trouble
you will think about him that one day 
Raghav like man will come to help you

and Raghav's last scene and his words made me cry for atleast  half and hour
but for me its the best scene
bcoz he made as going into the character without even thinking
that its just a show and he is still alive

i love the way raghav said "Sia " 
he came to sia for the last time
and went like an angel

RAGHAV u will always live in our hearts πŸ˜­
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Great characters are those that when enter make you curious, intrigue you and keep you hooked and when they depart leave a void in you ... Raghav was no different. He lived for others and eventually that caused him his life. During the short life he touched many lives, making people smile, helping them, sharing their problems, inspiring them to get up on their feet. From start till end he was all about hope and doing the right thing, whatever may be the price, did not matter to him.

His relationships were all special be it with his mom, his brother, his sister in law, his sister, sundar, krish, people on streets and even the police. Not to forget his relation with his Sia, one of the most beautiful! All of them touched you, all of them brought a smile on your face.

Raghav may be dead but he will live on in those, whose lives were touched by him ... he lived and died a hero

Raghav and his character was all about hope, courage and goodness and hence I won't let this show take that belief away from me ... I will hang on to what Raghav taught us and not what this show is desperately trying to tell us. Good will always be powerful and evil will always be weak because when a good soul departs it leaves behind its goodness, spread through those whose life they touched, for whom they were a source of happiness. Good always lives on ... just as Raghav will live on, etched in our memories to be cherished forever.

Credit siggy: sugi

Everyone has said pretty much everything in the Tribute thread so I did not want to write down the details hence kept it short, else there is so much to say.

wow nice nadiii πŸ˜‰
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 feel like crying right now. still can't believe it πŸ˜­
fabyamaas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i cried after waching the episode! Raghav was such a unique character completley alag from any other i have seen.

most indian dramas focus on the woman and her struggles but Raghav was different instead of a woman it revolved around Raghav, his pains, passions, turmoil, goodness, everything,... its such a shame his character met a bitter end and this show made it happen. ive never been so gutted and upset..

kher, its just a show.. and real life HC is happy because he didnt enjoy working here, what with the negative message the show is heading towards, so he must be happier and i respect him.

one of a kind HC is...and so is Raghuvendra Pratap Singh.

i have notr seen KDMHMD nor Tere Liye, so i think ill find solace by watching him there lol.. hopefullly by then he shud be back refreshed with a new show one that shows his talents and gives him justice

InshaAllah
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For me my raghav does not die. For me He and Sia lived happily after.

People die but not their goodness. Raghav will always be cherish. Will always remain my most fav ever character.

Will miss Raghav Sia. and they will remain my most fav jodi forever. 

I am in tears😭

Minionite thumbnail
Raghav's character taught me to live with who I am and accept my mistakes. He taught me courage, strength, bravery, and the true meaning of selfless love. And for that I thank the CVs and Harshad. Because without them both we would never have gotten Raghav.

RaghaVi is also the one jodi onscreen that I fell in love with. Never has any jodi touched me so deeply, made me cherish their moments, and made me crave for more. And I'll always miss HarshSri because without them RaghaVi could never be possible.
jerren thumbnail
its true in this world, raghav character cannotbe exist. but in DSDDSB raghav lived with us like our friend, philosopher and tor everybody as their son, brother, gud friend. for sia he was best husband in his last breath when he screamed sia i cried lot. From next week i wont watch this show for me no raghav then no DSDDSB
Raghav will always remained with us even raghav's dead or HC eits.
sirithi jha and harshad chopra was best obscrren couple n im going to.miss them and their romance and romantic so 😭 Edited by jerren - 11 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
raghav is going to live in our hearts...

and yes...i will definitely go with the belief he taught us...
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: jerren

its true in this world, raghav character cannotbe exist. but in DSDDSB raghav lived with us like our friend, philosopher and tor everybody as their son, brother, gud friend. for sia he was best husband in his last breath when he screamed sia i cried lot. From next week i wont watch this show for me no raghav then no DSDDSB
Raghav will always remained with us even raghav's dead or HC eits.
sirithi jha and harshad chopra was best obscrren couple n im going to.miss them and their romance and romantic so 😭

@ Bold: I don't agree with this. People like Raghav are real and I know of one personally. They're just rare.