Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanx minu for the answer but i too have same question rimi has askd that hanuman is the avtar of mahadev na or its only the ansh avtar and not the complete1.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Already Saw The Episode. (: Thanks Shruti.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti. I liked today's episode. Loved the mother and daughter relations. 
Karunima thumbnail
Parvati was very good. I love her as the wife who is concerned for the well being of her husband. ðŸ˜Š
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti,

Could you just add one more line to your update? 

Regarding the drops of amrit that fell on earth- the four places- Allahabad, Haridwar, Ujjain and Nasik came to be known as Mahakumbh and that is why the Kumbh Mela is held in these places once in 12 years. 

You've only written that these four became sacred places. Just include the Mahakumbh part also, will you? 

Otherwise, an excellent update. Thanks.

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Varaali-thank you for the info,actually in the episode only four were mentioned,will add it 😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: foram.

Thanx minu for the answer but i too have same question rimi has askd that hanuman is the avtar of mahadev na or its only the ansh avtar and not the complete1.

Shivji took an ans havatar as Hanumanji because he wanted to help Vishnuji in his Ram avatar, not out of any rin.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When will Indra improve his attitude ? And thanks for the update.. The thing that I have learnt from yesterday' episode is that we should not greedy but one should cherish in what God has given. That the tagline of LIFE OK channel...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Samudra Manthan idea was Vishnu's project - the precap makes it Mahadev's?  It was Vishnu who told the devas to get asura help, then had Garuda bring Mahendra Parvat, then had Garuda disappear so that Vasuki didn't get scared, then took Kurma avatar when the parvat was sinking, then when Lakshmi came out, he married her, then after the manthan was over, had Garuda take it back to its original location, then took Mohini's form to get the asuras to make him the arbiter, beheaded Rahu/Ketu and finally, after the devas got all the amrit, unleashed them.