wats the whole point of making show like this

pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
when i first watched the promos i was very keen to watch a show like this ...but this show really sucks ...reason i find every time indians and pakistanis fighting over and over for atif and asha bhosle .. 😲 and it always blew me off ...i jst want that the producer and director of this show should pay attention that pakistanis nd indian ppl doesn't want a new reason to again hate each other ..these two nations already have a lot to hate ...highly disappointed after watching it ...
πŸ˜•Edited by pk14 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanasameena thumbnail
I second your thought. The show should have concentrated on pure music rather than igniting the hatred between 2 nations.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pk14

when i first watched the promos i was very keen to watch a show like this ...but this show really sucks ...reason i find every time indians and pakistanis fighting over and over for atif and asha bhosle .. 😲 and it always blew me off ...i jst want that the producer and director of this show should pay attention that pakistanis nd indian ppl doesn't want a new reason to again hate each other ..these two nations already have a lot to hate ...highly disappointed after watching it ...
πŸ˜•

finally

even i was trying to say that all the time but ppl like preetie doesnt hv anything better to do

if they play game then its okay, if v give them an answer then its a sin?! why ?? 

by this post im not attacking anyone personal do plz beware to give harsh comment on this thread! which is not gonna happen!

u know the strange thing, i myself am a big bollywood fan but after watching this show i dont like the thaughts of this nation simple as dat!

i will not give any kind of respect to this nation where one side ''janta' doesnt bother to think abt a PEACE banner, and the politicians come to pak and make a fake friendship to us!

sorry for being harsh and a bit political but since this show has been started, i dont c anything related to music here, everything turns political! 

and one thing to remain even the mods r sitting with zipped mouth and nothing doing against bashing celebs threads! why?! think...

india forum is becoming a bit fake to me 

sorry guys! 
Edited by larki_punjaban - 11 years ago
s123vi thumbnail
im not attacking anyone personal

u r doin this by tkin a name!😳

i will not give any kind of respect to this nation where one side ''janta' doesnt bother to think abt a PEACE banner, and the politicians come to pak and make a fake friendship to us!

u can't generalise d whole nation on d basis of few posts! v cn also say d same things about ur nation! i hv rarely cm across a friendly post by pak ppl. smtyms i feel they cm 2 india forums jst 2 bash indians!  i cn c that happenin on youtube too!
i considered this forum a platform 4 mutual undrstndin n respect bt i m highly disappointd!
v ppl rarely get a chance 2 interact n if evr we get it, v keep complainin abt each other instead of sharin sm amazin moments 2gthr! !πŸ˜”

and one thing to remain even the mods r sitting with zipped mouth and nothing doing against bashing celebs threads! why?! think...

bashin threads r not made by indians only! this is dn by both sides frm tym 2 tym! pak ppl strtd bashin game by abusin ashaji frst! i guess ashaji is  d most bashed prsn on this forum! othr bashin threads cm out as  reactions 2 it!
as far as mods r concerned, they r active n fair! they know d truth!😊

anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

finally

even i was trying to say that all the time but ppl like preetie doesnt hv anything better to do

if they play game then its okay, if v give them an answer then its a sin?! why ?? 

by this post im not attacking anyone personal do plz beware to give harsh comment on this thread! which is not gonna happen!

u know the strange thing, i myself am a big bollywood fan but after watching this show i dont like the thaughts of this nation simple as dat!

sorry for being harsh and a bit political but since this show has been started, i dont c anything related to music here, everything turns political! 

sorry guys! 

Try to think positive dear...don't raise your pb for this.
I personally belief that an opinion about certain culture can't be based entirely on television, youtube, blogs etc... I believe media...is just  a way to make money and to brainwash people.

I am not a big bollywood/lollywood fan,...don't like to watch movies that much
I  think the last bollywood movie I watched might be 2 years ago, just don't remember name ...last lollywood movie i watched was BOL...really liked it...last Hollywood movie i saw was Pirates of the Caribbia..was also very nice.

Comming to the mods,...if you really want bashing to disappear totally then i don't think 2 mods are enough.

ps. if you don't want to attack people personally then i will suggest  try to leave out names.

Edited by anaad - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

finally

sorry guys! 

You can leave IF as you wrote abusive nasty personal attacks on me. You were so disgusting and nasty that they had to remove the entire post.

I guess we can never get rid of you. All talk no action. No one is going to miss you as you have written plenty of comments that spew complete hate. I am amazed as to why are you here at all since you hate indians so much.

Please stop using Indian actress pic in your profile since you hate our nation and priyanka is part of our nation.

Just go away and never come back with your pathetic thoughts😑😑😑😑
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya people! Wassup?
 @topic maker:- nice topic! There are so many posts regarding this thing but as you can see what this show have done and still doing, that people at this forum,as well, getting affected by it! 
Anyway the creative team of this show(in my opinion) what's to make more hatred between the two nations! Though people,living on both the sides, actually doesn't want any more hatred, but you know due to this they are provoked!! 

Btw I have made this post "Aman ki Asha-thread" which is not active right now as I am busy in exams so yeah I don't know on which page it is! Lolx
But if you want, you can join it too!
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s123vi

im not attacking anyone personal

u r doin this by tkin a name!😳

u can't generalise d whole nation on d basis of few posts! v cn also say d same things about ur nation! i hv rarely cm across a friendly post by pak ppl. smtyms i feel they cm 2 india forums jst 2 bash indians!  i cn c that happenin on youtube too!
i considered this forum a platform 4 mutual undrstndin n respect bt i m highly disappointd!
v ppl rarely get a chance 2 interact n if evr we get it, v keep complainin abt each other instead of sharin sm amazin moments 2gthr! !πŸ˜”

bashin threads r not made by indians only! this is dn by both sides frm tym 2 tym! pak ppl strtd bashin game by abusin ashaji frst! i guess ashaji is  d most bashed prsn on this forum! othr bashin threads cm out as  reactions 2 it!
as far as mods r concerned, they r active n fair! they know d truth!😊

you nailed it. This person is completely out to lunch. She actually wrote long topic bashing me and asking every pakistani to leave this forum. How she can't take it anymore. It was so disgusting and nasty that had to be taken off. Now this crap. My analysis is that this individual is out to lunch. Interesting part is she is back again. If you are asking others to leave then YOU GOTTA LEAVE FIRST.

What pakistanis do on utube is just hillarious. Some of them create fake IDs as whites πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and bash indians and praise how pakistanis in UK are so great.

Lardki whatever I will remind about your nasty topic you created on every comment you will make here and remind you about your determination to leave this place and you are still here.

Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no one has the right to attack any one personally as i m new to forum so idk wat ur guyz deal is all abt
anyhow i will counclude my self by saying that i like asha bhosle she is gr8 singer . i enjoy himesh composing .he is awsome music director . idk wat others think but for me Atif aslam is a rock star and he is a good singer and talented
so both nations have the best singers of the world
so have peace ...no need to b offensive coz if we do the same then it will give impression like we doing the same wat the producer and director of this show wanted us to b ...b mature ...and move on with peace
😊Edited by pk14 - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

finally

sorry guys! 

It is clear Pakistanis hate Indians, they are very upset that India is doing well, India has a thriving entertainment industry, good music directors the list goes on and they are left far behind. How can they the greatest people can be left behind, Indians (Kaffirs) must be cheating and he will put them in place..

Atif is good example of that mindset, he thinks India and Indians don't deserve to be good and he is very very jealous of India. According to him every Pakistani child is hero..great thinking therefore Pakistan is better than India and rest of the world. Bill Gates an American honoured a Pakistani child, therefore they are the best, even an American says so..

I think this hate is inbuilt part and parcel of the culture of us vs them..infidel vs believers..this has gone on for hundreds of years..

All the Pakistanis on this board are good example..a few preach peace to India because they live in the west and have not faced the kind of discrimination doled out in Pakistan.

The show is reflection of ground reality..Pakistanis feel cheated because they think they should be the best and how come the Indians who are Kaffirs are doing okay and they are lagging behind..

Long time ago I used to participate in a Pakistani forum..in which hindus were bashed, Indian were called all kinds of name and the moderator kept quiet and any time any India replied or said anything mildly againstg any forum member or Pakistan they came down like tons of bricks..I couldn't take the abuse and left..

Punjabi larki is out to lunch, she should look around Pakistan and the Pakistani forum to see how shabbily Indians and minorities are treated..Many Pakistani excuse this by saying the illiterate people do this...50% are illiterate..beside why are illiterate so full of  hate..why mullah are preaching hate... 
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago