WU 7/11 : Karan related to Swamini? Yes please.

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Brief Written Update 07th November 2012

Jeevika and Virat are standing worried for Manvi, who hasn't yet arrived. Dadaji announces that the Puja shouldn't be delayed any further. Jeevika doesn't move forward, Swamini Bua asks her to sit down so that the puja can kick start. Jeevika goes ahead. Meanwhile Manvi is asking the Taxi driver to speed up since she needs to get home really quickly in time for the puja. The taxi driver says that he is already trying and there's traffic. Manvi starts coughing from thirst/hunger.

Puja is about to start when Manvi arrives. Jeevika, Virat and Vanshika seem pleased at Manvi's arrival while Dadaji and Swamini are visibly pissed off. Puja is done, ladies exchange their food items etc.

Puja is now over. Manvi tries to explain her lateness but Swamini and Dadaji walk off to attend to the leaving guests. Jeevika is worried. Virat walks up to her and congratulates her on completing her first fast for him. Manvi is thinking about talking to the family but Virat forces her out to get her gift (car). They leave.

Virat and Manvi reach the Auto showroom, and the salesman shows them a frosty-blue colored car. They check it out and Manvi is really liking the car. Virat asks for a test drive and he too likes it. Manvi cannot stop admiring the car. After the test drive, Virat and Manvi decide to buy the car. They then home.

At home, everyone is gathered around the dining table for dinner. Manvi says that she has something to say. She goes on that there is some relation between Swamini and Karan. At this point, Jeevika gets up and asks Manvi if she's okay and knows what she is saying?

Manvi continues that in Mumbai, Karan sent them an envelope, but unfortunately they misplaced the photograph inside it. That photograph was of Swamini Bua. She also told the same to Virat, but he ignored it. Today, she was looking for Karan's house address and when she found, she directly went there.

Vanshika reminds her that she is now married, and she cannot go to any stranger's house without informing anyone. She lives in a society where people are respected, and such things are not done by respectable daughter in law, and it's against the family's prestige. 

Manvi argues that she went to Karan's house for their family's dignity. Swamini asks Manvi what is the relation between her going to Karan's house and their family's reputation? Manvi is taken aback and then she says she too was shocked when she saw Swamini's photograph at Karan's house. Which indicates that there is some relation between them.

Dadaji gets up and loudly asks Manvi to keep quiet! And he has had enough. No more of this conversation should go on. Swamini is just looking on, without any reaction while Manvi is trying to defend herself, but Dadaji is not willing to listen.

Precap- Swamini is thinking about Manvi's words, Dadaji asks her not to because this is plain Manvi's misunderstanding. Swamini still doesn't budge, and says that she feels that Karan is somehow connected to her and this house/family πŸ˜²

I feel Dadaji is somehow responsible for Swamini's separation from Karan.
That's all!
~ Sonia
Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnks in advance sonia 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank you  Sonia for the wonderful updateπŸ‘

appreciate it 

you know sonia I have a theory here .. 

from what it looks.. and from the article SB is not aware of her son being alive..so I guess, either dadaji or SB's husband might have told SB, about her having a still born child...so which is why SB never ever was thinking about her son or going back in thoughts

so regarding dadaji  - looks like he is not involved - being a honest and just person he is ...

but I want dadaji to be behind SB and Karan separation as that makes him more of humanly flawed than a goody good fictional character...

otherwise ..VirMan were awesome .. poor Mannu 

thank god I don't have in-laws like wadheras.. I would miss my dinner and lunch every other day πŸ˜†
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the Lovely Update! xD
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thxxx...

I'm agree wid u tht dadji is connected to swamini's sepration from karan...maybe all this time he knew swamini had a son and he neva bothered to tell her or lied to her like her child died or something
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely written update
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whoaa soo much.. hope manvi iis able to get the truth out