Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

@Kadeen - Thanks for checking out the story that I was pretty much afraid of writing! πŸ€—

I know you're here as a silent support! πŸ˜³

P.S. Don't hate on my monkeys! πŸ˜›πŸ€£ Joking!

LOL! Silent is my style indeed. I like and go on. πŸ˜† 

This was a really interesting piece. The description used was very good, I could feel her nervousness and anticipation. When it turned out to be only fantasy, I could see her speaking to herself as she tried to prove that just that one hour per month would be good enough for her. However, the way she said suggested it said so much more. Great use of dialogue in that particular section. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Ey buddhi😳 No fear. Write and it will get better with each increase of practice, and your confidence will increase as well. In the meantime I'll be hating your monkeysπŸ˜›

We all know that love doesn't quite work out that way. She'll be left wanting more of him, and perhaps may only receive heartbreak in the end.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

@Vibz - That is so true! Movies certainly make you expect the best! Then you stumble back to Earth with a thump! πŸ˜‘

To me, that is why heartbreak seems harder to get over. When a teenager go through a heartbreak, they tend to think something went wrong with them because it didn't go "like the movie". 

Not fair dudette! I never saw myself wanting a movie romance. Have you seen those things? In Titanic, Jack dies and Rose lives on. In the Time Traveller's Wife, he died. In the Notebook, they died together, but she didn't even recognise him because of her Alzheimer's/ Dementia. And don't even get me started on Devdas. No movie romance for me at all.πŸ˜† 
vandita97 thumbnail
Loved it lovely os. At loss of words to describe its beauty and depth.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vandita97

Loved it lovely os. At loss of words to describe its beauty and depth.

Thank you! Means alot! πŸ˜ƒ
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Kadeen - Firstly, πŸ€— For coming out of your comfort zone to comment! πŸ˜³

Your comment mattered so much because it did not give me Diabetes. πŸ€£ I can see through those hidden messages in your comment. I hear you. I have a long way to perfection, if there will ever be such a thing. Since competing with one's self is never-ending and tough. 

It means so much! Just what I needed. Now I'll have to make sure everything is there before I post an update.

I just re-read the first part and I feel so angry with myself! πŸ˜‘ Since when did I write like I'm writing for National Thirds! πŸ˜‘ Gosh, so amateur! 

Lots of work to do. πŸ€“

Haan haan baba, go on enjoy hating my cute, adorable monkeys! πŸ˜›

Coming to your comment on the aforementioned "love movies", you're quite right! And I can add lots of movies that! My all-time favourite One Day never had a happy-ending nor did my famous Nicholas Sparks' A Walk to Remember. And you know my sentiments on Nicholas Sparks and Danielle Steel. Happy-ending aren't their fort. I guess that's why they are my favourite authors. 

But I believe I was making reference to the cliched happy-ending love movies that people prefer! πŸ˜‰

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

@Kadeen - Firstly, πŸ€— For coming out of your comfort zone to comment! πŸ˜³

Your comment mattered so much because it did not give me Diabetes. πŸ€£ I can see through those hidden messages in your comment. I hear you. I have a long way to perfection, if there will ever be such a thing. Since competing with one's self is never-ending and tough. 

It means so much! Just what I needed. Now I'll have to make sure everything is there before I post an update.

I just re-read the first part and I feel so angry with myself! πŸ˜‘ Since when did I write like I'm writing for National Thirds! πŸ˜‘ Gosh, so amateur! 

Lots of work to do. πŸ€“

Haan haan baba, go on enjoy hating my cute, adorable monkeys! πŸ˜›

Coming to your comment on the aforementioned "love movies", you're quite right! And I can add lots of movies that! My all-time favourite One Day never had a happy-ending nor did my famous Nicholas Sparks' A Walk to Remember. And you know my sentiments on Nicholas Sparks and Danielle Steel. Happy-ending aren't their fort. I guess that's why they are my favourite authors. 

But I believe I was making reference to the cliched happy-ending love movies that people prefer! πŸ˜‰

You spend way to much time with me. Already reading between the lines...Hmph! I was going to inbox you the suggested edits later, and when I get the time we can look it over. After all, were I to mess up I'd want you to be the one that gets to smack me across the back of the head.πŸ˜‰ Now to your negative comment about yourself. (-_-) Why ever would you say that you wrote like a National Thirds student? Lord only knows what those essays are really like...So don't do it.😑

And I know you guys were talking about the cliched ideas, but those never made me waiver and the more "epic" ones are always ending sadly or unsatisfyingly, ergo my feelings regarding such things.πŸ˜† It's either a way too sweet "they lived happily ever after" or "they were royally screwed by love"πŸ˜•
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Kadeen - Yaaayyy!!! Thanks for helping me! Please do inbox me your "truer" thoughts! πŸ˜† That would be much appreciated! 

Indeed! But the time spent with you was well worth it! πŸ˜‰ Down to those slaps behind the head, Gibbs inspired! πŸ€£

Ahhh...so true! I tend to forget at National Thirds there are a bunch of easily side-tracked 13 and 14 year olds. I guess I did give myself little credit there. Thanks! πŸ€—

LOL! Spot on about the "happily ever after" and "totally screwed in love" thought. Many love stories tend to take that route, which is why I prefer the suspense coupled with the imperfect love. Hence, my undying love for Danielle Steel. 
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't really care for Rachna-Rajeev, but they're cute & I'm reading this for you! Anyways, I know I did not make a mistake or waste my time - you're OS was GREAT! Perfectly detailed and I couldn't stop reading! Please do continue πŸ˜Š
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

@Kadeen - Yaaayyy!!! Thanks for helping me! Please do inbox me your "truer" thoughts! πŸ˜† That would be much appreciated! 

Indeed! But the time spent with you was well worth it! πŸ˜‰ Down to those slaps behind the head, Gibbs inspired! πŸ€£

Ahhh...so true! I tend to forget at National Thirds there are a bunch of easily side-tracked 13 and 14 year olds. I guess I did give myself little credit there. Thanks! πŸ€—

LOL! Spot on about the "happily ever after" and "totally screwed in love" thought. Many love stories tend to take that route, which is why I prefer the suspense coupled with the imperfect love. Hence, my undying love for Danielle Steel. 

Will do when I have the chance baba. I've gotten into the habit of promising reviews and then not going back to complete the tasks. Will be making the effort to get some done this week, yours included.πŸ€—

Exactly! So don't let me hear you say it again😑

You keep raving about Danielle Steele. It looks like I'm going to have read one of her books to get a feel soon. I read one once but can't remember it.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Don't really care for Rachna-Rajeev, but they're cute & I'm reading this for you! Anyways, I know I did not make a mistake or waste my time - you're OS was GREAT! Perfectly detailed and I couldn't stop reading! Please do continue πŸ˜Š

Thanks so much Sheetal! That means alot! You're so sweet! πŸ˜ƒ