Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

So now this guy will play the hero opposite Teju .He looks nice . Hope it is an interesting story .

I don't think the pregnancy track is going to happen at all..

Read about Soham going to jail .That would be hard on Archana to testify against him but what else to do , he did do wrong 😔

very happy to read that Varsha will be going to jail .That is where she belongs ...😡🤢

chocolates,ice creams in ur mouth for that part tanyaz
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: newt2007

i have a doubt will there be any Purvi scene after leap?

they may decide to forget Pruvi and Soham after leap. they can be back when CVs thinks its needed. till them Arjun and Ovi will be enjoying their marriage with their kid.

I am kind of Ok if Arjun and Ovi have a kid , though I just hate the idea of Manav and Archana turning into grand parents  ( for this reason I do not want Ovi and Arjun to have a baby ) .
 I just can't stand the idea of Purvi having a child with her sister's husband , outside marriage ..That is just not at all like Purvi .That would totally destroy Purvi's character and even make Archana look bad that her daughter could do something like this .
Really hope Purvi is not shown like this .

Keeping fingers crossed tht no pregnancy track is shown at all...not Purvi's and also not Ovi's ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am kind of Ok if Arjun and Ovi have a kid , though I just hate the idea of Manav and Archana turning into grand parents  ( for this reason I do not want Ovi and Arjun to have a baby ) .
 I just can't stand the idea of Purvi having a child with her sister's husband , outside marriage ..That is just not at all like Purvi .That would totally destroy Purvi's character and even make Archana look bad that her daughter could do something like this .
Really hope Purvi is not shown like this .

Keeping fingers crossed tht no pregnancy track is shown at all...not Purvi's and also not Ovi's ...

tanya i don't think they are even considering pregnancy track ... they are shifting their base just to show a back story why they shifted... people will be anxious to know why they have shifted... after leap their will be varsha story ... she might join hand with balan to take revenge from archana manav...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's  good Rashi, glad they have dropped that horrible idea of showing Ovi and Purvi pregnant ..It was just YUCK...🤢👎🏼..

Why are they going to Kolkata? Very strange ...😕

Maybe now they will live in a bigger house and not look for another small chawl house in Kolkata...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail

That's  good Rashi, glad they have dropped that horrible idea of showing Ovi and Purvi pregnant ..It was just YUCK...🤢👎🏼..

Maybe now they will live in a bigger house and not look for another small chawl house in Kolkata...😆

arre tanya ekta is really fond of bengali culture... that is why... actually it is easy to connect coz it written in the article after soham going to jail the show will take leap...
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

dont animal have no respect ??  really ????   fictional animal vampire ,,few vampire too good than human ,,, they have heart without heart but human has no heart with heart so dont they deserve respect ????  and u feel this is unnecessery but we feel its too much necessary  and why u bother for this ???? u define a producer who not even listen millions of fans request ,,millions of fan crying but she was not  hear it ,,,,she break millions of peoples heart ,,,,is human can do it ??? yeah this is fiction but we watch this and want to watch what our mind want ,,,, may be somewhere we attached with it thats why we react every time badly ,,now tell me ,is she deserve defining ????? 

And where is this vampire come from.
Look Linda dear..i'm just saying that comparing a human and animal is not nice.
Cheetah is better than Ekta you said..that's not nice to hear.
Okay you hate her for breaking your heart (must be about ArVi)..okay fine.
But we are talking about a fictional show..fictional characters here.
It's Telly soap..many drama, twists..that is expected.
No need to compare the producer with a cheetah for that i guess.

One more thing..when we watch a fiction show..it's not about what our mind want to watch..but what is there to watch.
We have to accept what we watch..love it or hate it.
I'm sure we are smart enough how to react accordingly.
😊

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tanya ji . whenever we said this thing will not happen in PR and that happened and now we are saying they dropped idea of double pregnancy but I dont think so .

Deshmukh family will shift Kolkata but what about Karanjkar family ? What about new family and Teju love story ?
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Tanya ji . whenever we said this thing will not happen in PR and that happened and now we are saying they dropped idea of double pregnancy but I dont think so .

Deshmukh family will shift Kolkata but what about Karanjkar family ? What about new family and Teju love story ?

they will obviously shift to mumbai after the leap... so teju's love story will start after the leap anyways leap is subjected within months only or they might show teju having long distance relationship with that guy... i am more anxious to know what will happen to soham and will he be ever reunited to archana manav...
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The pregnancy track will happen..it should happen.
It maybe sounds horrible in our culture/religion..but it's going to be a Marvelous Track.
Believe me..
After all..it's a telly soap.
A fiction..to be precise.

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rash2222

they will obviously shift to mumbai after the leap... so teju's love story will start after the leap anyways leap is subjected within months only or they might show teju having long distance relationship with that guy... i am more anxious to know what will happen to soham and will he be ever reunited to archana manav...

If they again shift to mumbai then why kolkata ? Even I want to know about Soham & Archana story . I have 100s questions in my mind but no answer till now, hope leap will give some answers . maybe you are after leap they will start Teju love story not before leap .