Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesomeee...continuee soon...amazingg surprise package for jeevika!!!!!    pls PM mee...thnkuuu
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 9

The next morning Viren woke up to see the time, it was 9:00. He turned around to see Jeevika sleeping so peacefully. He kissed her on her cheek. She opened her eyes.

j - "Happy Anniversary Virenji, I love you"

v - "I love you too Jeevika" 

Viren helped her get up and she gave a tight hug to him resting her head on his shoulder. She just wanted to hug him all day never letting him go. She didn't know if it was because of her hormones or something else, she always wanted to be near Viren. She would have separation anxiety when he would go to work. She would feel so restless without him being around. She started crying again and Viren knew it.

v - "Jeevika, why are you crying hun."

These days Viren noticed Jeevika crying more than usual, but he knew how to make her feel better.

j - "Nothing, I just don't want you to leave me"

v - "I'm not going anywhere, don't worry. I'm going to be here with you"

Just then Viren got a phone call and jeevika let go of him. She went to go get her clothes out and left for the bathroom to take a shower. Just as Viren ended his phone call, Jeevika walked back into the room.

v - "Jeevika, actually uhm"

j - "What happened, virenji?

v - "Actually Jeevika, one of my witnesses for my new case is waiting in my office. I need to meet him urgently. I know todays our anniversary and I don't feel like leaving you alone for even one minute, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can"

Jeevika was angry, she tried not to show it, but Viren knew. She said "its okay" and quietly left the room. As soon as she left Virat came in and first wished his loving brother; he then started asking Viren how their special night was.

viren - "Virat before you ask me any questions, I need to tell you something. I just got a call from one of my witnesses and I have to go to work. I told Jeevika and she said its okay, but I know that she is really upset. Please you and Manvi stay with her while I quickly go and meet him."

virat - "Don't worry bhai, when Virat is here not to fear! We will take good care of bhabhi. You go get ready fast so you can come back faster and spend some time with Jeevika bhabhi. I'll go and tell Manvi this."

Jeevika was in the kitchen just as Manvi came in.

manvi - "HAPPPY ANIVERARRRY DIII! <3 I hope you had  great time last night. We will chit chat later but first tell me Di, what are you doing here. You are not allowed in here anymore. Tell me what you need I'l do it for you. When Manvi is here not to fear!"

just then virat entered "ehh Manvi thats my dialogue. Use you own brain up sometimes. Anyways stop irritating my bhabhi. Bhabhi tell me what you feel like eating, today Virat the great will cook breakfast for his beautiful bhabhi on her anniversary" he said smiling. 

jeevika - "I'm not hungry Virat" 

saying that Jeevika left the kitchen.

manvi - "Virat, whats wrong with di?'

Virat then explained everything to Manvi. They went to go see where Jeevika had gone. They saw her walking to her room. They stood outside and saw Jeevika packing Viren's his laptop bag. She placed everything on the bed from his car keys to his wallet. Before Viren could enter she left the room and didn't notice Manvi and Virat standing outside. Viren looked at the bed and felt more guilty than ever knowing that Jeevika just took out his stuff for him. Just then Manvi and Virat both entered the room.

manvi - "Happpy Aniversary Jiju!!! I know you have to leave, and I know di is sad but don't worry me and Virat are here. We will take care of her."

Viren hugged Manvi, picked up his stuff and left. He went outside to the main hall where everyone was sitting with Jeevika. She had a fake smile on her face and he could easily tell that. Everyone wished Viren happy anniversary and asked him why he was going to work today. 

viren - "Actually badi ma, one of my witnesses is sitting in my office and he needs to meet me urgently." 

As he was talking Jeevika got up and quietly told Vanshika she just remembered something, walking back to her room. He knew she was trying to avoid him. He couldn't have felt worst at that moment. He knew that these were the last few moments they would share together, just the two of them. Once the baby was here their first priority would be their little munchkin. Viren left as he started getting more phone calls from work. Manvi went back to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for her di. She informed Swamini bua that she, Jeevika and Virat would eat breakfast with di in her di's room as she was upset over Viren leaving. Swamini agreed with Manvi and told her to make her happy quickly. 

Manvi and Virat entered the room to see Jeevika teary eyed as she was looking down and talking to her baby.

jeevika "I know I shouldn't get md at Virenji baby, but I miss him a lot. I know he loves me the mostest but I'm incomplete without him"

Just then Manvi comes and hugs her di placing the breakfast on the table. 

manvi - "di don't worry, Jiju will be back as soon as he can. He's having a tougher time staying away from you than you are. He's really worried for you, but it was just something he couldn't ignore. You know you will always be his first priority"

jeevika - "I know mannu, but I just really miss him especially today on our second anniversary. I know he loves me more than I cam imagine, and he proved that last night but I can't help my feelings sometimes and I end up getting angry."

manvi - "It's okay di, you're allowed to feel angry. I know its hard for you too but don't worry, just be happy. Imagina if you're sad, our little chutki must be feeling sad too right? So no more tears, come lets eat breakfast. Me and Virat made some extra special french toast for you today!"

They all enjoyed their breakfast. Manvi and Virat fought so much, on purpose mostly, that Jeevika started laughing again. Jeevika said she wanted to go sit on the balcony for sometime so the three of them went to the balcony. Soon enough Viren had come back home. Vanshika told Viren how Virat and Manvi were pacifying her and that they were all in the room. Viren entered the room and put his stuff on the bed. He saw the door to the balcony open so he went outside to see the three of them giggling. 

viren - "Looks like you guys are enjoying without me on my anniversary!"

Just then Jeevika ran to Viren and hugged him never wanting to let go. Manvi and Virat slowly and quietly left leaving the two love birds alone. 

viren - "I'm sorry Jeevika, I didn't want to leave you. I know how much you need me and trust me I need you more than you need me."

jeevika - "Virenji, I'm sorry for not being more understanding. I shouldn't have been that upset with you. I mean after all you did last night, I know that you love me. I just don't want to be away from you, thats why I was upset"

viren - "I know Jeevka, I promise after this last case I have, all my time will be yours. After this case is over, I'm going to be at home 24/7 by your side fulfilling all your needs."

jeevika - "I love you"

viren - "I love you too Jeevs"

urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loving ur all updates...last three updates were really very romantic...thanks for pm...
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ya it is fantastic nice update continue soon thanks for the pm and pm me
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good update😊
Love reading this story...
Its beautifully written..
Thanks for  the PM...
Cant wait for the next update
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it and thanks for the PM
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just love ur FF...and this part was really sweet... i loved it... thanx for the PM...:)
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this was so sooo cute loved it to the core 
thanx for the pm 
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its so awesome,i m loving this ss.Thnks for the pm,update soon!
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a ton for the pm!!
it was an outstanding update:)))
plz continue soon...though i knw ur updating twice a day...really i salute ur efforts!!!!👏