Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I knoww ehhh... they messed up everything from that show.. poor poor Urooj..

chalo chalo.. bas don't eye mere eye candies.. I'm taking them for myself 😆

Eww! Apni eye candies apne paas rakho, madam! Randeep Hooda is creeepyyy 😆 and that Kushal model guy is too busy doing KuchKuchHotaHai w/ his costar 😆😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Eww! Apni eye candies apne paas rakho, madam! Randeep Hooda is creeepyyy 😆 and that Kushal model guy is too busy doing KuchKuchHotaHai w/ his costar 😆😳

You're creepy..😡

but I'm not taking them either..

khoslakadhokla thumbnail

You're creepy..😡

but I'm not taking them either..

You're so bewafaa!! Ek stupid creepy uncle wale eye candy ke liye, dost ki insult kardi 😭 
Dost dost na raha,
Pallo hui bewafa,
Abh tu hi bata,
kia karu main Khudaaa 😭

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

You're so bewafaa!! Ek stupid creepy uncle wale eye candy ke liye, dost ki insult kardi 😭 
Dost dost na raha,
Pallo hui bewafa,
Abh tu hi bata,
kia karu main Khudaaa 😭

UNCLEEE??? Wo sirf mujhe 16 saal bada hai.. aur phir konsa mujhe usse hadi karni hai 😆

Hum bewafa har giz na they..
Randeep ki burayi par sun na sakey
Ania ko mili uski saza
par wo Randeep ko like kar na saki..

khoslakadhokla thumbnail

UNCLEEE??? Wo sirf mujhe 16 saal bada hai.. aur phir konsa mujhe usse hadi karni hai 😆

Hum bewafa har giz na they..
Randeep ki burayi par sun na sakey
Ania ko mili uski saza
par wo Randeep ko like kar na saki..

Beta, log to Saifu ko bhi uncle bolte hain just cuz he is 10 years older than Kareena 😛 

Why do you only look at appearance re...all your eye candies are supposedly have a well built body/model like looks? 😳 Chalo, that's my first question to you!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Beta, log to Saifu ko bhi uncle bolte hain just cuz he is 10 years older than Kareena 😛 

Why do you only look at appearance re...all your eye candies are supposedly have a well built body/model like looks? 😳 Chalo, that's my first question to you!

No.. I have so many actor South Indian eye candies and people beg to differ that they are not model looks well built or anything.. I like people in general of how they act, present themselves.. I like so many people others label as Ugly.. I'm one of those people who never go with face.. I always say I find everyone beautiful.. God made us we were not given a choice with it.. being said that I have a very normal choice.. sisterwaaa 😳
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

No.. I have so many actor South Indian eye candies and people beg to differ that they are not model looks well built or anything.. I like people in general of how they act, present themselves.. I like so many people others label as Ugly.. I'm one of those people who never go with face.. I always say I find everyone beautiful.. God made us we were not given a choice with it.. being said that I have a very normal choice.. sisterwaaa 😳

But I still insist that most of the actors you like happen to good looking/well built! 😛

Why are you so chilled out? (I was reading the thread and your approach to so many things is quite neutral/positive...which is a really admirable quality! 👏) So, what is it that makes you so easygoing? Is there some kind of ideology that you follow in life? Enlighten us, jee 😳

Now the most serious question!
Are you coming w/ me to watch JTHJ or not?? 😡

mere sawalon kaaa jawaab dooo...do naaa 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

But I still insist that most of the actors you like happen to good looking/well built! 😛 okaayy jee jaisa aap kahain.. ab meri choice achi hai to kya karain 😆

Why are you so chilled out? (I was reading the thread and your approach to so many things is quite neutral/positive...which is a really admirable quality! 👏) So, what is it that makes you so easygoing? Is there some kind of ideology that you follow in life? Enlighten us, jee 😳 Thank You first of all.. and No I don't follow any ideology.. I'm just like this.. Im always happy.. I'm rarely sad or angry.. I say what I want to, I don't keep things in my heart.. I don't keep grudges.. I like people.. I guess that's about it..You can say that's my nature.. no secrets here 😆

Now the most serious question!
Are you coming w/ me to watch JTHJ or not?? 😡 Aniaa.. I would love to.. but I have a test on Tuesday and then after the test my friends want me to go watch it with them.. So travelling "there" would be really hard.. if you can come down where I asked you we can definitely go for it.. I'll just have to confirm with my other friends..and If not better luck next time I guess.. and please don't think that I'm purposely doing this or something because I know it can give out a wrong message but genuinely it would be hard to get there on tuesday.. I hope you understand 🤗

mere sawalon kaaa jawaab dooo...do naaa 😆

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Maine toh awain main puch liya tha...socha try karne main kia jaata hai :P
But that's completely fine re...I can't come where you're gonna watch either...its too far :(( Have fun ji :) 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Maine toh awain main puch liya tha...socha try karne main kia jaata hai :P

But that's completely fine re...I can't come where you're gonna watch either...its too far :(( Have fun ji :) 

I'm sorry Ania.. I feel bad.. really sorry.. Love you 🤗