Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ForeverYours-

I'm watching your Tu Jahan VM and then gonna watch your Sau Dard VM and ashglakrgj!! I JUST LOVE THEM ALL! I can't even find words the praise em!! And your song choice! I love zit!!! It's like exactly my type of songs!!! skajg;aowitj!! I can't! No VM playlist has been so perfectly tailor made for the me!! I lowe you phor this <3

Awww thank you Shweta! Glad you like them that much!!!! πŸ€—
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent- I get a place to browse through my favourite VMs and FFs-Thank you!πŸ€—
I second the request for 2 day separation continuation and Ishq wala Love so please please contiue with the ff pretty pleeeseπŸ˜›
(PS: Why is my name not on the PM list?!😑)
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranitha

Excellent- I get a place to browse through my favourite VMs and FFs-Thank you!πŸ€—

I second the request for 2 day separation continuation and Ishq wala Love so please please contiue with the ff pretty pleeeseπŸ˜›
(PS: Why is my name not on the PM list?!😑)

Aww. πŸ˜³
And okay! Will do! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ahaha I'll add you into the list!
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pritt my like button is not working in ur post just wana say thanks for creating gallery of ur work πŸ˜ƒ
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newton123

pritt my like button is not working in ur post just wana say thanks for creating gallery of ur work πŸ˜ƒ

Aw no problem!! πŸ˜³
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ForeverYours-

Oh and requests: I second the Ishq Wala Lowe VM request, I have this special thing for that movie and song. I'm considered kinda crazy phor it. LOL!

Oooh! Can Sugah Baby (Since you be Sugah Momma) get a VM on Second Hand Jawani? I'm horrible with effects but I really fancy the idea of RK, Madhubala, and Dips in a hysterical Second Hand Jawani VM and you have a gift with VMs! Superhit Idea Hai! World: Thank me later.

Writing: UPDATE Two Day Separation As Soon As You Be Done With Yo Exams.

OMG!!! I was listening to second hand jawani last night while driving, and all of sudden thought about RK, Madh, and Dips!!! Pritt that would a fun VM :)
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_Opium

OMG!!! I was listening to second hand jawani last night while driving, and all of sudden thought about RK, Madh, and Dips!!! Pritt that would a fun VM :)

Yes it definitely would be fun! I'm looking forward to making it soon (after the seduction scene, so I can add that scene in as well)! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I spend more than an hour viewing only the VM section πŸ˜Š!!! Sweetie , you are very talented and your collection is superb !!! Thanks for sharing πŸ˜‰
Please add me in PM list!!!
Edited by Red_Opium - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_Opium

I spend more than an hour viewing only the VM section πŸ˜Š!!! Sweetie , you are very talented and your collection is superb !!! Thanks for sharing πŸ˜‰

Please add me in PM list!!!

Aww really? Thanks so much!! πŸ€—
And okay! Will do!
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice Pritt... 

(I love vms.. agar koi new vm banayana.. tho mujhe pm karna.. i will watch and comment on that😳)