sajan first date anniversary

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the day we all waited since mjht started is finally arrived after 1 year 1 month 1 week and 6 days, in total 408 days  πŸ˜‰ later from 4th november to 6th november when sajan's first date happened

happy sajan first date anniversary to all πŸ€—πŸ₯³

the date was special for all of us isn't? 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hRY4fb9GIo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux_kFi8h3Eo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBTaTTf2W34[/YOUTUBE]

after the sucessful mayur patch-up mission locked in a classroom we experienced the first date of sajan

samrat's naughtiness,gunjan's shyness and innocence,their openess towards each other,promises,dream coming true and ofcourse the lift what not was there

samrat's double-meaning talks for the first date in classroom gunjan innocently not getting the double meaning

their promises to each other that they will remain best friends forever and if they are not happy with his/her girlfreind/boyfriend they will first tell the best friend

their heart to heart talk about mayur and family

gunjan's dream coming true when she poured her heart out infront of sa,rat when samrat showered roses petals on her

then the small but cute pehli baar mohabbat ki hai part πŸ€ͺ

then the bhoot sequence where gunjan gets scared and our naughty boy enjoys it ☺️
some pics

ENJOY EVERYONE πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by additive_monaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saba- thumbnail
Happy First date anniversay to you also.
thank you so much pari to make this post.
Sajan was the best couple.
Sajan is the best couple.
Sajan will be the best couple forever.
M proud to be a sajan/monaya fan.

Edited by SrkSabaMonaya - 11 years ago
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Joyeeta_MoNaya - 11 years ago
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai chashmish hmmm .. Happy first day anniversary guys I mean saajaans anniversary 🀣

Originally posted by: IMMI-

Hai chashmish hmmm .. Happy first day anniversary guys I mean saajaans anniversary 🀣

uff kamse kam yahan toh mat shuru ho jao BB 🀣
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: additive_monaya

uff kamse kam yahan toh mat shuru ho jao BB 🀣

Kya karuu yai toh app ki galthi hai you showed me the path to her now what can I do the more I try to forget her the more she comes into ma head hmm 🀣
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great post,pariπŸ‘πŸΌ...awww..who can ever forget that cute n sweet Sajan 1st dateπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...my innocent n naive Gunjan n naughty Samrat ... pehli baar mohabbat ki hai πŸ˜³...immi,ye sapno ki raani ka drama kabhi khatam karo ge ya nahin???
Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IMMI-

Kya karuu yai toh app ki galthi hai you showed me the path to her now what can I do the more I try to forget her the more she comes into ma head hmm 🀣

aap baar baar mujhe kyun blame karte ho main toh sirf introduction karwaya tha love toh aap ko aapne aap hogaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

bhabhi no 3 πŸ˜‰
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: additive_monaya

aap baar baar mujhe kyun blame karte ho main toh sirf introduction karwaya tha love toh aap ko aapne aap hogaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bhabhi no 3 πŸ˜‰

Exactly introduction toh app nai kee after knowing how much I called Khushi my sapnoo ki raani and gunjaan is even more then her hmm 🀣 ... Nahi bhabhi only 2 where did 3 come from πŸ˜† And I have made them 1 GUNSHI soo actually bhabhi number 1 πŸ˜†
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

great post,pariπŸ‘πŸΌ...awww..who can ever forget that cute n sweet Sajan 1st dateπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...my innocent n naive Gunjan n naughty Samrat... pehli baar mohabbat ki hai😳...immi,ye sapno ki raani ka drama kabhi khatam karo ge ya nahin???<div></div>

Bari what do you think πŸ˜†