Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting title, but even more interesting prologue. Now - when are you going to post the actual story Kesha and Mel? Waiting...waiting...
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely

Continue soon

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow sounds interesting
Eagerly w8in 4 more x
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amanda_18

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
You are so not nice...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Evil mind...πŸ˜†U

yup I knw wen I was born the devil said "O sh** competition!!!"🀣
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiakashyap

mel 1000% r8 maaneet r unique like TIAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chal ill' give it a try
babaji bt maanu ko gussa lga toh πŸ˜†

Don't worry if ur maanu gets angry I'll ask geet to manofy him 4 u πŸ˜†
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

hawww devil
dont emotional blackmail me
grrr
me making weird faces
bt yaar agar maanu ko bura lga toh
fir b ill try
for u onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
me lv u 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww love you 10000000000000000000000 more mwuaaah
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

mel 1000% r8 maaneet r unique like TIAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chal ill' give it a try
babaji bt maanu ko gussa lga toh πŸ˜†

gussa aur on dreamy itni jurat maan ki nahi haiπŸ˜†
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsampa39

Yippe mel,good to see u here.
And congrats for dis version of forbidden love.
And for winning best SS award too.

mein best ss award kab jihthiπŸ˜†
and me really happy to see you here
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I N T R E S T I N G     M E L ...

do conti soonn
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Part 1

It was a dark and cold night the silence was deafening as Arti dashed through the thick woods in search of sumthing to drain the sweet blood out of, when she bumped into sumthing hard when she looked up to see who was the owner of the solid hard body. Her eyes met his chocalate brown ones.They both stared at each other for a very long time when she heard him say "what r u doing here at this time of the night and tht too all alone?"
she glared at him and retorted "that isn't any of ur business" he replied " umm... I knw its none of my business but u shouldn't be out here all alone"
Arti looked at him annoyed and replied "I'm a big girl I can take care of myself!!!" ''oh so u're a big girl?? wht if sumthing attacks u?"
she replied with a chuckle " nothing can attack me!!" Yash looked at her curiously and replied " Y is tht?" she smirked at him and said "wait I'll show you!" and a pair of dreadful looking fangs became visible as her eyes turned red as she jumped on Yash to bite his neck... he harshly pushed her away and she fell on the ground with a loud thump as she was abt to get up Yash was in the process of evolving into the most horrified looking monster she had ever seen, he was growing claws the size of knives, as he covered himself as he turned into a hairy beast he looked up at the moon and let out a howl he then glared at Arti and let out a low growl.
Aarti was shocked out of her wits as she looked at Yash in this horrified form and thought to herself, how could such a good looking man, look like that.Her thought was rudely broken off when Yash pushed her with all his might. She fell on the floor. She was furious, her eyes spit fire. She jumped up and was all ready to attack him again.She jumped on his head trying to break his neck as his claws digged into her ribcage she let out a shriek and elbowed the center of his head he immediately threw her on the ground and he held his head and howled in pain. Because of the blow he got, he turned back into his human form. Blood was oozing out of his head and ran down his face. Seeing him like that somewhere deep inside pained Aarti's heart, but she shoved the thought away. How could she ever feel bad for a werewolf.

Then the scent of his blood tempted her badly she felt lyk she was sniffing cocaine πŸ˜† but his she knew just a drop of a werewolf's blood would kill a vampire it was poison one of the many things tht can kill a vampire of course including the main thing a wooden stake to the heart. With the amount of blood oozing out of his body he eventually passed out Arti was confused she didn't know if to help him or to leave him there to die alone. As she was about to walk away she saw some vampires in the forest who was also hunting,she knew tht if they found Yash they would immediately rip him a apart and burn him to pieces, Aarti started panicking as she thought "OH God! Wht should I do now?" just then A stag passed by she immediately caught the stag and battled it it was a tough fight but eventually she ripped its chest open and left it lying there she did this far away from Yash's body soon, the scent of the stag's blood caught the other vampire's nose. Aarti could sense them coming, she immediately got up and hid behind a tree to make sure tht the vampires would be preoccupied with the stag. The vampires then saw the stag as they all drooped on their knees as they all viciously fed on the stag. Aarti then quietly crept away from all the commotion and went to Yash as she picked him up in her arms she said "don't worry stranger, I'll help you because I know tht I am responsible for your condition and I'm sorry" she dashed to her house in the middle of the woods. But suddenly she realised she can't take him home. What if her parents see her with him. They will defo have him as dinner. No she couldn't let this happen. But why did she care, because she is resposible for this state of his, she kept telling herself. But she has hurted more people then why care about him. She just took the .life of a innocent soul, to safe him. She didn't feel guilty then. That thought lingered in her head, but she shoved it away. She needed to concetrate on getting him away from here safe and sound.
Sholly for the short update, we will try to make the next updates longer.
Love,

Kesha & Mel😳
Edited by mel420 - 11 years ago