Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Leki

case s horrible... well written... luvd Riya's care for Arjun nd Rathore's taunting them... continue soon...

i know that the case is horrible and disturbing but these things happen...and in the real world such cases are not highlighted and most of them are not able to seek justice...so thats why i bought such a topic into fiction so atleast here in my writting i could put a happy ending to such a tragedy...i know there is a line bet fantacy and reality but people can hope that the good always wins...so this case is a tribute to all the women that have gone through such a traumatic situation...and as for ariya i would like to show their friendship and bonding before they realize that they love each other...i want to show each phase of whats bet them...first friendship,acknoledgment of the attraction they have for each other and then finally love...so its going to be a long process
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not fare or hamari cutting chai ka kya one cuting chai for me
anyway very nice update
but litle bit scare bez that case n like ariya bonding r nice plz update soon waiting
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Riya going to  stay as arjun's neighbour...woowww cool...

loved the update...

case is interesting...
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow... nice one yaar... love the rathod's last dialoge ki "riya humsab yeh newz sunkar pareshaan hai aur tumne sirf raute ke bare mein socha"... love it...and also would love to see Rathod and ridzi's lovestory more... and one more thing the way Rathod and Arjun taunting and noticing eachother's feeling for girls is also nice...plz pm me Edited by aptl123 - 11 years ago
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm convo b/w arjun n riya wa superb aww ariya hug i lvd it dear awsome thaa
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
sorry guys for the late update...but i have my exams going on plus i have a part time job..its really hard to update regularly...i will only be able to update twice a week.i am really sorry but its the best i can do...hope you all will understand. any ways here's the next chapter guys hope its up to your expectation.

CHAPTER 7

Rathod:team its late at night and I don't  think that we are going to get anything to go on with tonight so go home and tomorrow I want all of you at 5 in the morning...we only have info about the missing girls and the driver,this looks like a big chain and we have very few leads'we all will be fresh and will be able to think more clearly in the morning'we all are one of the best and hence in the etf force so I am sure all of us together can solve this and resque the girls...raute can you drop riya I will drop ridhima , angella and shree.

Chotu:and what about me sir'everyone looked at him weirdly and riya said chotu you toh have your own byke na so why do you want rathod sir to drop you'angella murmured in riya's ears'riyu how will rathod sir drop chotu for that he has to pick him up na and that kinda looks impossible'riya chuckled at that and said shutup angi'chotu ke saath tu humara bhi band bajwayegi..arjun whispered in riya's ears that don't worry I shall save you from rathods wrath'riya cutely smiled at him for that.chotu started fumbling and said sorry sir I forgot I'l take my leave and rushed out of the room'rathod shook his head and said I have a bunch of clown as my team god save me.

Malabar towers

Riya what do you want to have for dinner'riya said please arjun aap takleef math kijiyega mein khanna bana lungi'.arjun glared at her and said mujhe sirf khanna bana nahi aata hai baaki sab kuch mein meh best hu samjhi ya samjaaun ..riya batted her eyelashes animatedly and said really sir theek hai mein khaana banati hu tab tak aap kin sab cheezon mein best ho uski list bannaiye okay and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner and arjun went to freshen up.

Arjun and riya had their dinner'riya was awfully quiet'arjun asked her whats wrong she just nodded her head saying nothing'.later when arjun was done cleaning the dishes he could find riya nowhere'he was going to call her when he saw a note stuck on the wall saying gone to the terrace for some fresh air will be back in a few'arjun took the note and went to the terrace'he saw riya standing there looking lost he went up to her and asked her riya do you think I can be a good friend'riya was starled with the question at first and then answered yeh kaisa sawal hai of course app ek achai dost ban sakte hai'he said then why cant you share your problems with me riya'please riya its eating me up I want to know what is it that bothers you tell me please'.riya just looked at him for a few seconds and then said arjun when you all thought I was dead and burnt my body who all came there to see me for the last time you know at my funeral..arjun looked at her confusedly and said all the people that love you were there riya'she asked him did my parents show up arjun,did my elder brother show up at my funeral did they'.he looked at her speechless'she continued   arjun my parents abandoned me when I was fourteen and my brother left me the same way my parents did after a year'.i tried to find them to get them back to get answers that why did they leave me'.was I not a good child,did I do something wrong why are they punishing me but till now no answers'its been 11 years to now and my eyes don't water any more my tears have dried'.i feel like I have endured so much pain at their loss that I have become numb'now nothing affects me arjun'I never did let my self fall for someone'if I thought that someone is getting  very close to me then I put my distance with them cause I don't want to feel the pain of some one you love the most leaves you'I only trust anji and ridzi cause they have stuck to me always and now I trust my new family the etf team'but I am scared arjun this all feels like a dream and when I wake up you all will leave me and go'I am scared to make friends arjun I don't know what to do'.arjun had never seen her so distraught he took her in his arms and said riya I or the etf team will never leave you'.you wont believe that when we thought you were no more everyone had become a robot just come to the hq work and go back home we will never let you go riya even if you want to so don't even think about such a thing again'riya looked up at him her tears streaming down her face arjun could not bear to see them'.he bent his head and kissed away her tears

'he murmmered don't you dare think I am going to let you go riya'I would die without you'riya breathed heavily and said same here arjun cant seem to look forward to a life that does not have you'they both looked at each other for a few seconds'.arjun was about to kiss her when riya's phone rang.they both sprang apart'riya answered the phone call and arjun told her that he was tired and was going to go to sleep'riya notioned him to wait,anji can I call you back in a few and cut the call'riya said thank you sir for listning and she gave him a a key'arjun asked whats this she said an extra key to my apartment you know for emergencies'arjun just nodded and was about to leave when riya stopped him by saying that sir what happened right now was just that you were trying to console me and nothing else you don't have to feel guilty about anything'arjun looked at her and smiled and said riya I know that I will always love roshni and her sweet memories will always be there with me'but riya its time for me to move on whats there between us its not just friendship,I really like you and I am attracted to you I want to give us a chance riya'I know that you cant trust anyone so easily because of your past but riya I swear that I will never hurt you and leave you please think about it riya  saying that much he left'riya was speechless she did not move from her place for a few minutes arjun's words were ringing in her head'.she pinched her self and muttered did that just happen or is it a dream I am going to wake up from'she knew what her answer was going to be and ofcource it was a yes but she would make him wait'.she wanted to see how restless the famous arjun suryakant raute can be'..

Next day

Arjun was waiting for her in the suv'he saw her coming towords him she apologized for being late arjun just nodded'.arjun was really confused because riya was behaving very normal like yesterday did not happen only'.he cleared his throat'riya looked at him and said do you have a sore throat arjun 'arjun just glared at her and said I am perfectly fine'riya hid her smile seeing his state'she said to her self bas kuch din aur acp raute and you will have all your answers.

Etf headquarters

Team chotu's informer told us that he has seen the driver at kandiwali chauk .lets move it'all of them left'jagdeesh was seen buying something from the medical,he saw rathod and made a run from there'everbody split'he came in front of riya'she pulled her gun out and said if you move an inch I will pull the trigger'..jagdeesh(the driver) said you're a girl and you are useless I know you must be pretty weak as you are a girl'.females don't have the capacity to handle the male species they are only good to use for one thing saying so he looked at her from top to bottom and licked his lips'.riya was infuriated'she kept her gun back in her holiester'jagdeesh smirked at that but before he could do anything he felt a gut wrenching pain course through his body'riya had kicked him hard in his gut'she the twisted his hand and banged his head on the wall and said do not underestimate a female...arjun came there at that time and he saw riya handcuffing jagdeesh'he went up to her and said good job and took jagdeesh away from there to the suv.

Etf  interrogation room

Rathod:look jagdeesh hameh bata do where is usmaana,agar tum hamare saath co-operate karoge toh tumhari saza hum kum karva sakte hai

Jagdeesh:koi faida nahi hai maine ussey jaha pahuchaana that pahucha diya hai ab usey koi nahi bacha sakta hai.

Arjun grabbed his colar and shoved his gun in jagdeeshes mouth'bata kaha rakha hai uss ladki ko aur baaki saari ladkyan jo kid nap ki hai who kaha hai,bata warna yahi tera the end kar dunga'jagdeesh got scared and told them that unn saari ladkiyon ko ek abandoned mustard wearhouse mein rakha hai'.is rakat ko irfaan lala head karta hai'please sahib unhe math batana ki maine yeh sab bola hai'who mujhe  maar dalenge'

Arjun was shocked and said irfaan lala'pathan lala ka beta'jagdeesh shook his head in affirmation'arjun clenched his fist and said lagta hai yeh pura pathaan lala ka khandan aise dhande karta hai.

Rathod agreed with him'raute ab hameh bahut savdhaani se kaam karna hoga'kyunki uss area mein lala ka khabri bhi hoga aur agar hum waha abhi jaayenge toh who ussey alert kardega aur who humare haath se choot jayega.

Riya:rathod sir agar hum  yeh pata lagale key yeh log apne targets kaha choose kare hai I mean ladki kaha se choose karte hai toh I can go as an undercover aur yeh log kaha se operate karte hai aur irfaan lala iss waqt kaha hai yeh bhi pat alga sakte hai'

Arjun:tumhara dimaag kharab ho gaya hai kyat um kahi bhi nahi jaa rahi abhi toh tum uss bacteria ke kaand se bachi ho agar itna hi mahaan banne ka shauk hai toh samaaj seva karo na apni jaan kyun khatre mein daalna chahti ho jaanbujh kar'

Riya:sir I understand what you are saying but app imagine  kijiye ki unn ladkiyon par kya guzar rahi hogi'I promise ki I will take care of my self mein apne aap ko kuch nahi hone dungi.

Rathod:riya sahi keh rahi hai raute par riya raute bhi shai hai itna bada risk hum nahi utha sakte'ridzi spoke sirf riya kyun hum dono jaayenge  aur angi aur shree ne milkar ek tracking device banayi hai jo humare anklet,bracelet aur neckless mein hogi sir'toh aap log ko hum 24/7 kaha hai yeh pata chal jaayega.

Shree:haan sir aur uss tracking device ko maine iss tarah modify kiya hai ki agar riya aur ridhima ko aisa lage ki who khatre mein hai toh who bas unki jewlry ko thoda sa press karenge aur humeh pata chal jaayega.

Riya:sir who log jab mujhe aur ridzy ko kabze mein karange toh aap logo ko humaari location toh pata hogi toh aap log ek kaam kariyega jaha bhi humeh le jaya jaayega waha  se aap logbas dus minute ki doori par kisi location par apna base setup karna taaki agar hum musibat mein ho aap log waha jaldh se jaldh pahuch sake.

Rathod  agreed to this plan'arjun reluctantly gave in.

Chotu came in at that moment and informed the team that they select girls from disco thecks and irfaan ke aadmi club random mein honge aaj'

Ratod:team get ready humeh yeh case jaldhi solve karna hai'riya aur ridhima tum dono please carefull rehna aur hamesha aletr rehna..team hum sham ko yahi milte hai club mein jaane se pehle'everyone agreed.

To be cont'

Precap:riya please ek baar phir se soach lo'please mein tumhe dobara nahi kho sakta'.riya cupped arjuns face and said arjun I promise I will not let anything happen to me'I will survive everything that comes my way because my life is not mine anymore its yours'arjun looked at her starled'she continued and said arjun mein aapko thoda tardpaane ke baad haan bolna chahti thi lekin seeing the situation in our hands mein aapko abhi apna jawaab dena chahti hu.mera jawaab haan hai'arjun was very happy he pulled her more closer to him and slowly kissed her on the lips.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK...IF YOU LIKED THE UPDATE THEN PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON...THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Edited by shona16 - 11 years ago
-Panda- thumbnail
Me first😳
Lovely!!! Awesome part!!!
Wow...Arjun confessed😊
I loved it...update soon
yas23 thumbnail
prcap sounds nice
cont soon
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow arjun cofessed his feelings to riya ,

riya is going as undercover,

precap sounds intersting

continue soon
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!! arjun confessed!!😳 poor riya!!😭 her parents didnt came even when they she was supposedly dead!!😡 loved ariya scene!!😃

hope they will come back safe from the mission!! precap sounds amazing.. update soon!!!
😊