very cute ff... ...i read this ff in one go
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome concept...👍🏼loved it...❤️
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i just loved this SS a lot!! Right from Sherni n prankster Geet to Hottie n Sexy Maan to their awesome encounter!! Geet's intro was really fab, she was too smart n intelligent but apna munda was no less, he was too giving it back more smartly!! The whole Jealousy part of both Maan n Geet was awesome and my god Geet's prank on Simi was hilarious, only she can do it!! And poor Steve he had to go through detention for kissing Maan's lady n Gautam's Sis!! And their dettol story is also cute!! Geet realization of her feelings was really nice n love Meera n her friendship even Steve became a very good friend of hers!! Aww n Maan's side of story was damn cute, he fell for her when she was 2 n came to her college as professor just to make her fall for him, wow! And the great MSK was nervous for Geet's reaction on seeing him, on seeing MSK on whom all girls drools openly, that was something!! And i just loved his Dadi actually i loved his whole family, the most unique family has ever seen/read about!! Family se i remember i just hate Geet's parents, i mean who forgets their own new born child n goes to honeymoon? M happy Geet's name is not Anvi coz her parents really dont deserve such lovely kids n their names words in their daughters name!! Loved their pre-date n date too, really different n aww Maan proposed Geet at the same park where he saw her for the first time!! He was everything but a professor!!

And my most fave part in this whole SS is Geet's dream in hospital post her accident!! Her n her grandma's conversation n she asking Geet to choose b/w live n dead n the reason she gave to Geet was really beautiful, i specially loved that part a lot!!

Oh n did i read 4 babies? Thats really a lot, no wonder Geet was looking pale n even Vicky said her belly is too fat!! Her contradictions n mood swings would be unique just like Geet!!

Enjoyed reading this SS a lot n again i had a smile while reading it, you really write beautifully! Over all loved My Hot Professor a lot!
Edited by _Sanjana_ - 10 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sanjana_

OMG i just loved this SS a lot!! Right from Sherni n prankster Geet to Hottie n Sexy Maan to their awesome encounter!! Geet's intro was really fab, she was too smart n intelligent but apna munda was no less, he was too giving it back more smartly!! The whole Jealousy part of both Maan n Geet was awesome and my god Geet's prank on Simi was hilarious, only she can do it!! And poor Steve he had to go through detention for kissing Maan's lady n Gautam's Sis!! And their dettol story is also cute!! Geet realization of her feelings was really nice n love Meera n her friendship even Steve became a very good friend of hers!! Aww n Maan's side of story was damn cute, he fell for her when she was 2 n came to her college as professor just to make her fall for him, wow! And the great MSK was nervous for Geet's reaction on seeing him, on seeing MSK on whom all girls drools openly, that was something!! And i just loved his Dadi actually i loved his whole family, the most unique family has ever seen/read about!! Family se i remember i just hate Geet's parents, i mean who forgets their own new born child n goes to honeymoon? M happy Geet's name is not Anvi coz her parents really dont deserve such lovely kids n their names words in their daughters name!! Loved their pre-date n date too, really different n aww Maan proposed Geet at the same park where he saw her for the first time!! He was everything but a professor!!

And my most fave part in this whole SS is Geet's dream in hospital post her accident!! Her n her grandma's conversation n she asking Geet to choose b/w live n dead n the reason she gave to Geet was really beautiful, i specially loved that part a lot!!

Oh n did i read 4 babies? Thats really a lot, no wonder Geet was looking pale n even Vicky said her belly is too fat!! Her contradictions n mood swings would be unique just like Geet!!

Enjoyed reading this SS a lot n again i had a smile while reading it, you really write beautifully! Over all loved My Hot Professor a lot!

wow!! It was like summary of my whole story..
Thanku for so much support and a wonderful review Sanju..
Love u a lots..😃
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb , Mind blowing nd Out standing SS dear...i just read it in one go...it's The Best SS i ever read...i totally loved it...Each part of dis SS is Superbbb...It's Full package of Entertainment ...loved Geet stupid pranks , Maan's passion for Geet , Gautam nd Geet brother sister relation nd Meera , Steev nd geet friendship I loved most in dis SS dear...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail

Originally posted by: karamjeet

Superbbb , Mind blowing nd Out standing SS dear...i just read it in one go...it's The Best SS i ever read...i totally loved it...Each part of dis SS is Superbbb...It's Full package of Entertainment ...loved Geet stupid pranks , Maan's passion for Geet , Gautam nd Geet brother sister relation nd Meera , Steev nd geet friendship I loved most in dis SS dear...

Thanku so much dear.. It means a lot to me..😃
You can check my other works too if interested..!!😊
Remya_Pillai thumbnail

Thanku swapna..😃
Remya_Pillai thumbnail

Oh my!! where were u??
i thot u left IF!!😲