Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Poor Asin.. She gave up her super-successful stint in South, to pursue bollywood. Unfortunately, despite most of her bollywood films being Superhits, she is yet to create an impact in bollywood. But she was super-famous down south..!
YoMomma thumbnail
Rimi Sen, Asin, Prachi Desai, Jacqueline, Shahzan, Zarine...they're all on the same boat. I see Sonakshi going this way as well, unless, she begins to pick different and challenging roles. 

Originally posted by: YoMomma

Rimi Sen, Asin, Prachi Desai, Jacqueline, Shahzan, Zarine...they're all on the same boat. I see Sonakshi going this way as well, unless, she begins to pick different and challenging roles. 

Why don't they all just become nuns?  That will be better for the society!  ðŸ˜‰
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Asin still has little hype around her be it positive or negative..Rimi Sen on the other hand was never considered that big or lead material. So don't really think Asin's future will be like Rimi's.Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
Asin- New Ameesha Patel.. A few years from now she be quoted saying 

" I want to do quality work, so I have SIX films with supporting roles and I am very busy"

" I gave up a lot  to get where I am today"

"I am not like other actresses"

" I want to do movies that excite me"

and act in movies like Race 7 and "Shitur Ping No Star"

Originally posted by: Tiyali

Asin- New Ameesha Patel.. A few years from now she be quoted saying 

" I want to do quality work, so I have SIX films with supporting roles and I am very busy"  ðŸ˜•

" I gave up a lot  to get where I am today"  ðŸ˜²

"I am not like other actresses"  

" I want to do movies that excite me"  ðŸ¤¢

and act in movies like Race 7 and "Shitur Ping No Star"   ðŸ¥³

🤣
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Look at asin's growth? what has she achieved since she has come? none of her roles are even worth talking about- where as her contemporary anushka has shown such a vast improvement and already won best actress 2011 IIFA for BBB! Now she is seen doing meaty roles in movies and always leaves an impact!

Btw i cant believe rimi made such a racist comment- what in the world was she thinking? is that why her career went down? she was doing okayish before! 

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both these gurls are boring on screen

Originally posted by: Terenaina

The day that I became a hater of Rimi Sen was when she made that racist comment. She was talking about a director saying, "He's way too good that he can make a black person look beautiful."

I was like "W*F"  black people are more beautiful than you. Ignorant witch, so happy she's a flop star

😆