Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Was evicted from Bigg Boss because of Sidhu: Sayantani

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read More:YES|Spread|Sidhu|Sayantani|Colors
Was evicted from Bigg Boss because of Sidhu: Sayantani
Sayantani Ghosh
Sayantani Ghosh, who was recently evicted from Colors' Bigg Boss house, is disappointed. The actress hoped to stay for the long haul, but her dreams came crashing down when she was evicted in the third week. 

Here's what she had to say about being one of the first few to be out of the show: "My experience inside the house, though a short one, was fantastic. I wanted to stay longer. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but had it not been for Sidhuji's misperception of the Bigg Boss house being a platform for moral science lessons, the nomination process would not have altered which eventually led to my ouster. I think the different nomination process in the third week didn't work in my favour. Right from the beginning, he was unwilling to participate in the nomination process. According to him, it was a negative process. He thought it was back-stabbing. We tried to explain to him that it wasn't so, but we were nominating on the basis of task-performances, willingness to mingle around or who was trying to spoil the mood in the house, etc. But he stuck to his ideologies. I hope he understands that individual thoughts are not above the spirit of the game."

The actress also observes that since it was the Durga puja week when she was nominated and Kolkata is busy, she didn't get enough votes. She asserts, "If I had to analyse, I think I did not have enough steam that you need for regular cat fights to last inside the house! But as they say, everything happens for the better. I actually got to spend Kali pujo with my family. Also, my father has undergone a major surgery during my stay so now I can be with him. But, YES, I do hope to return to the house through the wild card option." Talking about housemates, Sayantanisays, "Inside the house, around five to six of us worked really hard. I used to clean at least 50 to 60 utensils a day. I met different types of people out of which there were three extremely unsavoury types I don't wish to name those who Spread a lot of negativity."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats true, she was evicted coz of Siddu, if the rules on nomination was not changed then she would not have been nominated.

I actually like Siddu, just don't like it when he does not follow the rules. 😃
Minionite thumbnail
And why didn't she say all this in the house? After all if she did, maybe she wouldn't have left.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
You might have been unlucky enough to be left out in the cold because of Siddhu's policies, but you were not evicted because of him. There were two other people with you Shayantani. If you had been interesting enough to hold people's intention, one of them would have been out and you'd be in. So cut the crap. ðŸ¤ª
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please stop blaming sidhu ,u were just boring person to watch ,get it,stop blaming sidhu.As he if knew that you woudnt get a single vote.
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ah - come on !  Sayantini never looked like a candidate who would go far in the SHOW --- / @ @   In fact of all , I expected her to leave the show in the very first week --/@  and infact SANA too --I am surprised she is still there / ----doing absolutely nothing /==  😳

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
one side these ppl claim they know the game and then they don't even know that nominations can be twisted anytime ðŸ˜†

Sayntani if u know the game then u shld know this didn't happen first time and it was ur mistake that u cldn't get a single frnd who cld have saved u 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

You might have been unlucky enough to be left out in the cold because of Siddhu's policies, but you were not evicted because of him. There were two other people with you Shayantani. If you had been interesting enough to hold people's intention, one of them would have been out and you'd be in. So cut the crap. ðŸ¤ª

agree and also if she was so frndly , nice why housemates didn't save her but saved Sana frm nominations