Poll

Who looks better with Suvreen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Who deserves Suvreen more?
Suvreen loves Yuvraj. Suvis teacher Rehan Charles is cute. I think they can be a couple. ReSu or YuvReen? What do you think? please write your opinion. I'm for Rehan Charles RC, because Yuvraj has changed he is not the old Yuvraj. I think RC deserves Suvreen more. IT'S MY OPINION. Please don't hate me!!!!
I'm sorry if I hurt anyone.
I want to know what you think about Rehan and Suvreen can they be a couple or not??
Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
I'm for Rehan he is soo cute and hottt..
Awww...
KTEP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like RC
Lekin yuvi ki loyalty nahi jhod sakti...yuvi is the best for me
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: KTEP

I really like RC

Lekin yuvi ki loyalty nahi jhod sakti...yuvi is the best for me

Yes, but Yuvi deserves Suvreen not. He doesn't love Suvreen. They can be best friends. NOT MORE. (I think)
gagan-preet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want to see suvreen and RC

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Umm..ok this post is not anti-RC..even i like his character and attitude very much...but its just that my vote goes to Yuvreen for some reasons.

First of all..RC is hot than Yuvi... well does every girl decide his BF/ life partner just because he is hot...???? i mean let RC-Suvi pair up...and tomorrow someone guy hot than RC arrives in front of them..should she leave RC then ???..Its better that u answer this πŸ˜Š

Now about Yuvi breaking suvi's heart...and just wanna be friends...guys the main thing here is realization..he doesn't realize it!!...Of course he broke her heart but that is because of not realizing..and someone u love..doesn't he deserve some chance ??..I know he is a bit dumb in realization...but again as other post says..guys fear to take in first step..that is true atleast in India...because they have loads and loads of responsibility on them in comparison to girls 
(please don't take it offensively...i don't mean to push girls down..i RESPECT them on what they do..but here its a responsibility thing..)
On other countries..if a guy proposes a girl and she rejects..its a normal thing...but in India..the friends of that girl..give that guy tags that r really offensive sometimes (playboy,cheapo,fevicol πŸ˜†,casanova...and stuff) plus then society ke pange..and other things too..
And if he doesn't love her..i hope u must have seen Friday's Episode..when Suvi was dancing with Zorro..why do u think he was burning with anger😑..if she was just his friend..replace Suvi with annie/naro/any other girl...and u will find him smiling at the masti they r doing..or according to recent promo he beats up gyanesh for protesting against the fashion course..Why so ??..bcoz he loves her madly..its just that he doesn't realize it πŸ˜Š and c'mon that isn't a crime...πŸ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
well i feel yuvi deserves suvi and suvi deserves yuvi...well this is not going against anyone but then Yuvreen love each other...they are made for each other.
Agreed Yuvi did not want to take their relationship ahead...but then It was not so. What I feel is that they were infact are in relationship. I dont believe that only buy changing ur relationship status only from single to committed they are in relationship. Love is not something that needs to be declared official. Love is something hat happens unknowingly. Yes Yuvi did say he is not in love but that was because he did not want to spoil their relationship...which he considered it to be friendship. So they are meant for each other.
Certain times it is usual that we have to take steps against something to prevent tat ruining something. That is wat happened with them. He probably thought that by declaring themselves to be official in a relationship they would ruin their so called friendship. So that does not mean that he does not deserve her. He certainly does deserve her.
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% RC i wud love to c their relationship as suvi is growing up nw and she needs a guy who loves her and above that i feel Rc and suvi  r oppo personalities like kareena nd shahid in jab we met whre she is so cute nd lively nd he is intense and sooo hottt so i think it wud be very interesting to watch them together ... thts wat i feel...
mohifans thumbnail
I wanna c RC ND SUVI FOR SURE AS I ALWAYS ENJOY SUCH RELATIONSHIPS
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well yuvreen r made for each other...RC is hot too but still yuvi has done so much for suvi nshe n RC can just be frend...even though yuvi dosen't confess but at his heart he loves suvi...but he is still fearing dat he'll lose suvi if dey got into relationship...but now dat superhit jealousy track has began...I think yuvi cant help to confess...he cant suppress his feeling after felling jjealous...so ma vote for YUVREEN n only yuvreen!!!!!