ArYa OS: Anguished Hearts

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,
Am back - with another short OS. This time the story is all about Yash and Arti's self-talk when Yash finally finds out about Prashant. Hope you like it.

Thanks,
Kat

My other fictions: Kat's Fictions

Anguished Hearts

Yash felt crashing waves of despair sweep over him. The stranger who he had met in Lalitpur, the nameless friend who had helped him plan a surprise dinner for Artiji – he…he was Prashant!! The same Prashant who was Artiji's first husband?? Artiji had lied to him, she had hid her biggest truth – Ansh's father was still alive!! Oh God, what was he going to do? Yash raked his hands through his hair as he paced his room.

But what hurt the most was she had not trusted him. Did she think so little of him that she hid her divorcee status from him? Why? What he done to deserve this….this blatant lack of trust? Why did she hide this? Did Ansh know? No ….no, his Ansh was incapable of hiding such a big thing from him….no, he didn't know either. So she had lied to Ansh too?

Did it mean that everything she had ever told him was a lie? She had screamed out her love for him – was that a lie? She had promised Bauji she would never leave this house – was that a lie? She had promised Palak and Payal she would never leave them again – was that a lie too? What was he to believe?

Why hadn't she trusted him? Had he become such a tyrant that his own wife feared to talk to him, feared telling him such a basic fact about her life?

Why Arti, why?

Arti was terrified. He knew. Oh God, he knew.

He must be so hurt. Why hadn't she told him? She had had so many chances…..

She had to go to him, explain to him, tell him everything.

But….will he understand? Will he listen? Or was it too late? Had she waited too long till fate took the decision out of her hands?

It didn't matter, she still had to talk to him, tell him, make him believe her….

But….will he give her the chance? Will he stop hurting himself long enough to hear her? Will he…..no….can he trust her again?

She loved him, he knew that. He did know that, right? He believed her….right? She had screamed her love for him, screamed till he couldn't bear it…..he can't forget that…. can he? He will know….for the sake of that love, will he give her a chance?

She had to make him listen, she had to make him believe her. Whatever it took, she would make him believe her.

But…..will he let her? Will he give her one last chance?

Will you Yashji?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm... Good so far continue it soon
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a fantastic oneshot to read right after watching such a tumultous mahaepisode!

What shines through in every single line is the uncertainty and the fear of the unpredictable...Yash laments what he perceives to be Aarti's "lack of trust" while Aarti swings between being resolutely strong and utterly scared of his reactions..."He did know that...right?" The insecurity is like a momentary paralysis, almost.

Aarti's perspective at the end, though. That was overwhelming. Will he give her a chance?

*Reserved for more comments! I just realized that I have a lot more to say about this!*
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
*Dead*! Kat that was so beautiful. It is amazing sometimes how we can see beauty in pain. The insecurities, the uncertainties - how heartbreaking.

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Kesha - thanks girl. And i have no intention of continuing this story - its a one-shot. Am done with this one.

@Borna - thank you! This one just came - sometimes a slow day at work turns out productive in unexpected ways 😉.

@Kirthi - hey, am glad you could read it. Thanks for the feedback. I wonder what Arti's defense will be, what she will think - am assuming Yash finds out from someone else. So, when the urge came to write this one, i just gave in. And of course, i give it my own interpretation - what i would like to see in the show.

@JM - thank you!
Edited by kdsubs1 - 11 years ago
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic
POV  of arati and yash is well defined 
the pain and insecurity of both the character is well described
well done friend👍🏼
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kat that was nicely done. The uncertainty of both Yash and Aarti was evident in their anxious thoughts regarding one another. 
Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was very beautiful.
So many questions hang in there, I know there's an answer to all of it and I'm waiting for it patiently😳
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous one shot Kat!👏 Loved it,I would really like to see something like in the show. Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
Loved the Title!!! hope and fear are two extremes when it comes to trust  and relationship
superb!!! Y and A both the characters are going through please waiting for it.pls continue.
Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago