Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update

Ovi is not worried about her mother. but unhappy about Purvi's presence. Surely Ovi is acting. Liked Ajunr's answer to Ovi. 'she is your sister.' Ovi never thought in that way. Ovi is putting up her drama very micely. Arjun, Archu and Purvi are beleiving her drama.

looked funny when Ovi asked Arjun to include her with him.  She is not ready to share his feelings. but she wants to appear with him in public places. Poor Ovi your defintion for love and marriage is totally unreal. Pathetic state. Arjun trying to teach Ovi to make her good wife.

Ovi worried about not informing her about Archu's accident. but still she didn't visit her mother? if she is really shocked about her mother, if so she must be running there with tears. just acting sad is not real love. instead of going with Arjun she should have rushed to hospital. any normal girl will do that. even mother asks her not worry, as a daughter she won't be able to stay calm until she see her mother with her own eyes. Ovi should be atleast in the house to recieve Archu.

Teju's love is real. her tears proved it. even though she says its her happiness tears seeing her parents together, it expresses her love on her mother.

Soham is moving closer towards D family. Archu and Purvi playing a vital role in bringing Soham into family. Balan is worried and planning something. this time who will be targeted? Purvi showing too much interest in bringing Soham back into her family surely give Balan a fear. Next target of Balan could be Purvi.

Purvi found out about Soham saving archu. Arjun-Ovi track gives some hint about Ovi's stupidity. On the other hand Purvi and Teju are shaping up well in their manners.

Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think Arjun is trying hard to make his relationship better with Ovi and treat her with a lot of respect and understanding ...

But when will Ovi start looking at what she has done to others , specially Arjun ...even today she is jealous of Purvi .What is she going to ask Purvi to sacrifise now , her mother ??????

no comments....๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฑ...

Varsha is such a horrible person that in the precap she looks clearly unhappy that it was Soham who saved his mother..What a disgusting person varsha is ...no less than Balan .Honestly , Balan and Varsha are the perfect match ...๐Ÿคข

again no comments for varsha๐Ÿ˜ก but totally agree with what u have said abt her n balan being the perfect match... a match made in helll...they really compliment each other in getting low day by day๐Ÿ˜†looks like they have r having a competition that who amongst them is more disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Purvi dear, are you crazy ? have you lost it totally ????? Calling Balan ' KAKA' ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and actually thinking of going and talking to him and try and change him ? Honestly Purvi, better go look for a job and stop trying to change the world ..this is getting a little too much ..

i think the new pavitra rishta will be between kaka balan n bhatiji purvi... she will transform him from a creep into a saint and he will find a suitable match for her from his gunda community, so that she can forget arjun n Arjun n Ovi can stay together happily ever He will take care of Purvi more than Archana n Manav๐Ÿ˜†
Nothing to say for Balan , he is what he is .Totally evil , a devil actually and very chalaak .He has started to notice that Vishnu is changing into Soham .I think Balan will try and kill Manav and i hope  Soham saves his his dad ie Manav of course ...

Again no comments for Balan.. The more bad we say will be so less for him. But will Soham do the same for Manav what he did for Archana? I don't think so. He will not let him die for sure , but right now he doesn't have same kind of feelings for Manav what he has for Archana, so we have to see what he will do if something like that happens with Manav.

The Manav , Archana and Teju scene was so sweet ...Loved the way both Manav and Archana looked so happy and together ...but that made me feel that something  is about to go wrong ..
Also liked the way Teju said ' if you get me married I will cut my hair ' ๐Ÿ˜† . Hope to see more happy scenes of Manav and Archana .

Really looking forward to such scenes. They r a rarity now a days in pr.๐Ÿ˜ŠI hope Purvi  joins them soon as a daughter๐Ÿ˜ƒPlus, would love to see Manav-Purvi Interaction๐Ÿ‘. One big happy family

So Purvi found out that Soham saves Archana ..I hope she wil ltell both Manav and Archana about it ...
Same here. She should tell both of them .๐Ÿ˜Š
I liked the editing of some of the scenes today ...it made the whole drama fast paced and the story narration  more interesting ...

Star Of The day ...
Today I liked Manav ..Liked how he was nice to the driver , firm about punishing the criminals , laughing at his daughters's sweet remarks and most of all how he is taking care of his lovely wife ...๐Ÿ˜Š .

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think Purvi is the first person of Deshmukh family who has accepted Balan officially as her family by calling him Balan Kaka ๐Ÿคข , should she not wait first for the grown ups to give this approval ...

I really want her to call Balan as kaka in front of Sulochna , Manav and Archana ..and then I want Baba  Manav to strictly tell her that Balan is no Kaka to her and she should  concentrate on either  her studies or career or else he will get her married somewhere soon so she stops trying to make the likes of Balan into a better human being . ...

He must send her abroad for higher studies, strictly allowed to meet her aai , baba n whole family in vacations only๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by sunny8410M - 11 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Naresh very good job!๐Ÿ‘ Thanks so much for updating, you're doing fantastic! Keep it up!๐Ÿ˜Š
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
i agree wid ovi,y purvi have to b everywhere,i had funded very wiered when dk-manav-prvi came togetehr to hospital,i still get y dk-manva was there,but purvi presecne was absurd especially when she had gne for an interview
i dont say ovi had to b there,cause she is married nw and has a family
but teju and sachin were free and at hme.i hpe cvs wld ahve shwn them instead of shwing purvi as a superwomen
and i liked arjun-ovi scne too,looking frwd for their luvstry
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Bhalla...nice to see you dear.  How are you?

About the episodes...last two days...some comments.

1) I am loving watching Vishnu turning into Soham...they are doing a very good job of this..not too fast to make it hokey...he's such a cute guy...so expressive...

2) the Manav - Balan sparring well done...you know the interesting thing is that Balan truly believes that who he is, what kind of life he lives and how is raised Vishnu, is good. He thinks it is an honorable lifestyle.  It's why he as well as Manav can stand up for what they believe.  It's a little weird but it's true to life.  

3) Purvi is a little obsessed with her mother's welfare.  But the idea that she shouldn't have run to the hospital when her mother was in a serious car accident doesn't track with me.  Why shouldn't she? She is her daughter.  Wouldn't any daughter go to the hospital in such a situation?? In fairness to Ovi, in today's epi, she started out good. She seemed genuinely concerned but then her jealousy took over and destroyed once again any good actions.  

4) ArViVi is slowly turning to ArjunOvi...with Purvi fading out of the picture.  the CV's truly made no sense with all this.. If their intention was always for Arjun/Ovi they never should have brought in the Purvi/Arjun love story.  People really do get sick of watching people fall in love and then have it destroyed.  What fun to watch !!! ๐Ÿคข  There was no reason in the story to destroy ArVi...if the CV's realized they made a mistake, they are correcting it in the wrong direction   REally, i am sick of the whole triangle. I dont' care what they do.  

Two predictions: haha...i'm usually wrong...

1. Purvi will be the one to suggest that Arjun and Ovi have a baby...๐Ÿคข

2. The good lawyer that DK hires OR Sachin  ..one or the other will summon Satish to testify against Varsha...  The defense has brought in Varsha as a character witness for Vishnu and Satish can discredit her credibility.  Then...out of this, Soham will know the truth.  

Thanks Naresh...u r doing great.
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@naava:i dont have any problem purvi rushing to hospital,but i have problem the other 3 children not getting infrmed about it
i mean technically it hsld b teju and sachin cuming to hospital first,not purvi cause she has gne for an interview
evn when dk came to knw,he shld ahve called up his son and DIL first,
the problem is wid cvs where they want purvi to reach everywhere,wich is stupid
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

@naava:i dont have any problem purvi rushing to hospital,but i have problem the other 3 children not getting infrmed about it

i mean technically it hsld b teju and sachin cuming to hospital first,not purvi cause she has gne for an interview
evn when dk came to knw,he shld ahve called up his son and DIL first,
the problem is wid cvs where they want purvi to reach everywhere,wich is stupid

hi Sherma..  i think the problem is that they can't show every dialog and transaction between characters so we really don't know who knew what when...i would assume that Teju and Sachin knew right away just like Purvi did although how she found out isn't clear either.  Maybe the hospital called both homes...we really don't know.  But i think probably Ovi was the only one who didn't know yet, and that's why Archana was calling her. Probably DK assumed she knew already and why he didn't call her.  It would have made more sense that Teju or Sachin or Savita or even Sundri call Ovi rather than DK anyway,  and none of them did. 

Yes, I'm not sure what the CV's are doing with Purvi's character...they seem to be kind of mixed up...Not the first time...๐Ÿ˜†
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Purvi coming with Manav and DK is something confusing. DK was with Manav so he came. but Purvi? who informed her? why Teju and Sachin didn't come to hosptial?

Purvi is so much concerned about her mother. its natural. but focussing too much on Purvi gives some bad signal. are they planning to kill Purvi? Arjun and Purvi were focussed too much. finally they killed their love with Arjun marrying Ovi in the name of Purvi's sacrifice. Even now i'm feeling to save someone from D family Purvi may be killed. so that Arjun will go back to Ovi completly forgetting Purvi. Ovi will also be free of her doubting.

Knowing Ovi's trick and acting Arjun is trying to workout his marriage with Ovi. Ovi seems to be glamorus queen now. Arjun will be shown teaching her love and care which he learnt from Purvi.

Purvi will advice Arjun to give baby to Ovi. Arjun and Ovi will name their child 'Purvi'.๐Ÿ˜†
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

Purvi coming with Manav and DK is something confusing. DK was with Manav so he came. but Purvi? who informed her? why Teju and Sachin didn't come to hosptial?

Purvi is so much concerned about her mother. its natural. but focussing too much on Purvi gives some bad signal. are they planning to kill Purvi? Arjun and Purvi were focussed too much. finally they killed their love with Arjun marrying Ovi in the name of Purvi's sacrifice. Even now i'm feeling to save someone from D family Purvi may be killed. so that Arjun will go back to Ovi completly forgetting Purvi. Ovi will also be free of her doubting.

Knowing Ovi's trick and acting Arjun is trying to workout his marriage with Ovi. Ovi seems to be glamorus queen now. Arjun will be shown teaching her love and care which he learnt from Purvi.

Purvi will advice Arjun to give baby to Ovi. Arjun and Ovi will name their child 'Purvi'.๐Ÿ˜†

omg Newt...  ๐Ÿคฃ