Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Fatima and anyone else on line.

Seems our Sushant's rank is going to take a good dip, no one is commenting😭😭, where are all the MIDs who used to comment on his profile.  What are we going to do.

an article has come out for ippknd for miss india contest😕 so there goes their ranking and others have got some article or the other where they have been tagged except Sushant; guess I will get up and feel disappointed when I see his ranking😭 really do not know what to do.

Your vm is ready😃 cannot wait now for December 2nd - 12 days more to go and we will have a celebration on this thread and I am sure that will be the start of many more things to come out on Sushant for us to celebrate - cannot wait now, getting impatient😆
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hi karen di i wish trailor comes out 
stefanandre thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Hi Anshi

me too is waiting so patiently for the trailer to come out but I am so looking forward to the cricket promos - we will get to see sushant as a cricketer

guess no news today because nothing has been posted yet, hopefully something will come out. would like to know if shooting is over and so much more.

Hopefully someone will go watch the games in all the places and take pictures for us.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
lol di i wish i could go ðŸ¤£ hmm ya i feel it is about time they start promoting i feel so bored
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Karen and Anshi 😛

I just love how UTV has decided to promote KPC.

Now we just have to find all the fans that live in all the cities where the games are going to be held and have them gather pics and stuff..😛
stefanandre thumbnail
I know it can get boring with no news on KPC coming  in, we are getting news for his other movies which have not started as yet but nothing on KPC. wonder if kpc promotion will be more on field playing cricket then in reality shows.

guess no one is tweeting also now😕 and our wonderful friend is not even updating - what to do with these people😡 can they not spend five minutes of their time for their fans😡

by the way nice discussions going on in the forum 😊
Edited by stefanandre - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
hmm god knows di wat utv is upto i just wish they promote well
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Me too waiting anxiously for the trailer. 

I guess it'll come out around the time of the music release.  I'm sure the shooting and stuff for KPC is done...especially since Sushant said he's going to start shooting for his next film in 20 days.
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: stefanandre

I know it can get boring with no news on KPC coming  in, we are getting news for his other movies which have not started as yet but nothing on KPC. wonder if kpc promotion will be more on field playing cricket then in reality shows.

guess no one is tweeting also now😕 and our wonderful friend is not even updating - what to do with these people😡 can they not spend five minutes of their time for their fans😡

@bold: 😆...I guess we should get used to this by now...but it never gets easier.

Yes...he can learn to be a bit more fan friendly...it'll help him in the long run...😆
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Me too waiting anxiously for the trailer. 

I guess it'll come out around the time of the music release.  I'm sure the shooting and stuff for KPC is done...especially since Sushant said he's going to start shooting for his next film in 20 days.

cant be sure bec amit said before diwali last 3 days he said same after diwali too ðŸ˜† and pcy told still few days😭