Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i m gonna luv it ...go Dips go πŸ₯³ i hope dis is the reason of Rishbala separationπŸ˜› 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

LOL didnt Madhu say that medicine se RK ko neend aur nasha ayega πŸ˜†

now RK will sing - Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi 🀣

lolz madhu ko yeh pata tha she wanted to do chance pe dance but yeh dipz aa gaayi beech mein πŸ€£

par jo bhi ho madhu ya dips izzat toh rk ke hi lootegi nasab uske neend and raat ka nasha ka faida utha rahe han πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

🀣🀣🀣

n Madhu will sing... 'Bewafa. bewafa nikla hai tu ..' πŸ˜†

then RK will  sing "Hum bewafa hargiz na the par hum wafa kar na sake" 🀣🀣

Guys, why blame.poor RK. He will be in Medicine effect na...He is already sick and now being blamed for this too? I think may be CVS are planning for the separation...Can't wait...seperation tracks are always a treat.to watch. πŸ˜ƒ
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh about something else..

why TC always gives away the whole story line ? that's so stupid and dumb of them !!!!!!!!!! 

it's like they don't want people to watch MB.. o_O
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

But.it's not his fault ..he will be in medicine effect...

btw,,can anyone tell me what do they mean by "He will give in"? Do they mean a kiss something or they will do everything? ? 😲 🀣

u want RK ki SECOND hand jawani for ur Madhu πŸ˜­ m so sad.. anything but DOING IT .. pls 
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: suniks

HOW CAN THEY MAKE RK GO OUT OF CONTOL LIKE THIS...THAT TOO FOR THAT BITCH DIPS ..

RK IS A MAN ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING..

WHY DO THEY CHANGE HIS CHARACTER TO TURN HIM TO AN EKTA HERO...WHO FALLS FOR THE VAMP

RK CANT FAIL !!!!!! ITS OUT OF CHARACTER😑

He is not going out of character , really. He is under the effect of drugs. It will be fun if he takes Madhu's name in this situation and Deepali runs off,  and even better if Madhu comes in and after throwing Deepali out , throws a bottle at RK. πŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lola13

ahaha can't wait to watch this...if this is true.. because TC are bad when it's comes to MB news... πŸ˜† 

those who are already ready to beat up the CV's... MEIEJ isn't a typical show where everything is predictable...  so better enjoy the show... MEIEJ has amazing actors.. they need to use them.. 

and another thing.. go search a bit on google about married bollywood stars having affairs with the brother/sister of their wife/husband... you will be shocked.. πŸ˜†

lola the only problem public might not like MARRIED woman seducing another married man,, they worked so much o RK's character n such a track might not go down well,,
anyways these TC article r fake most of the times so i dont think anything like that will happen,,
n it can be dips dream too 🀣
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

But.it's not his fault ..he will be in medicine effect...

btw,,can anyone tell me what do they mean by "He will give in"? Do they mean a kiss something or they will do everything? ? 😲 🀣

yes the article just said he will give in, thtdint clear anything, but lets see Tc articles are false sometime.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

then RK will  sing "Hum bewafa hargiz na the par hum wafa kar na sake" 🀣🀣

Madhu will croon .. 'Kya hua.. tera vada.. woh kasam . .woh irada' πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£