CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Im talkin bout the episode after demant and dev go visit the commisioner and karun's jacket gets burned.

so wht happened is that karun shows up at sunaina's place again and wants to meet her.  but demant comes and starts beatin him up and stuff, cuz today was the day that demant was goin to ask dev for sunaina's hand in marriage.  except saloni and sunaina hear karun's cries and they come rushin downstairs.  karun is happy and says "that u do care 4 me, or else you wouldnt of come down here and u do love me."  dev gets mad and says that sunaina must choose between him (the father that gave her every happiness) or karun (the guy that ruined her life.)  she thinks about all the times her father was so proud of her and says that she does not love karun and tells him to go faraway.  he walks off and so do sunaina and saloni and suman (the mom. is that how u spell her name?)  neways sunaina is upstairs crying and her mom says that she should not cry and she should admit she loves karun and she will get them married, and sunaina says to her mom that she doesnt wanna live in a dream world.  then later demant and dev are sittting and dev is upset and he says that no one will marry sunaina after how much she had humiliated the family and demant says he will, dev is very happy.  later dev goes tells sunaina that she is marryin demant, and saloni gets angry and sunaina is shocked.  so then after u c dev and his wife and his wife is like i care about sunaina's happiness and she loves karun.  then u c demant comin in, and saloni gives him a angry look and he says that he doesnt wanna force nething on sunaina and only if she says yes will he marry her.  but he says if karun tries to come near her again her will kill him.  then dev walks in and says "sunaina do u love karun?" and her mom assures her not to worry and tell the truth.  but sunaina thinks back to demant's comment and decides she doesnt want karun hurt so she says her father's happiness is always gunna be at the top for her and she will marry demant.  u c a happy demant unclenching his fist and a happy dev.  saloni and the mom are schocked.

** gawd that took long to type.  p.s. i hate the whole sunaina always gettin married to save someone else deal happenin again.  && I HATE DEMANT! I HOPE HE DIES! 😆**

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY NICE UPDATE. Thanks dear.
salt thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update... poor Karun.. 😭 😭
aqib_khan thumbnail
thank you for the update but can you plz tell them that can you put videos of the 3rd and 4th from another website thank you so much if you can thank you for the update once again. 😊 😉 🤗
msweet thumbnail
Thank You for the update you made my day:)
supna79 thumbnail
Thanks for the brief update CanadianAddict 😉