Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

OMG!!! she is sooo cute!!! πŸ˜†

She looks so innocent as well!!
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

I'm unofficially updating for people who find it hard to go through 100s of pages. Bold bits are important things. Time is IST. I'm converting so you might find errors randomly. πŸ˜³

-------
8am - Lights not on yet. SIdhu in the bathroom. Going to the rooms again.

Everyone is still sleeping. Sidhu back on his bed. Sitting 'palti maar ke'. Each hand on each ear. Now he put his hands down. People are already starting to wake up. I think I saw Sampat moving around in the hall. Sidhu is back to doing his neck exercises. lol! πŸ˜†

8:04am: They are showing the outside of the house with the BB logo. Sigh.

8:07am: Niketan taking a stroll or going to the bathroom. Rajev walking around outside the house. Don't hear anything. But he seems to be talking to himself with hand gestures and arms spread out. I think he's dancing and singing to himself.

8:12 am: Vrajesh is brushing his teeth. Rajev is using the facilities.

8:13am: Sampat strolling outside the house. Going towards the bathroom. Niketan in the bedroom. Seems to have just woke up. Heading outside. Sidhu still sitting on the bed doing his neck exercises. πŸ˜†

8:15am: Niketan is in the kitchen. Filling water for the ice tray. Now he seems to be making coffee. He got two cups.

8:19am: Vrajesh telling Rajev that he told him "chal ja chal ja".πŸ˜† Niketan says he's making coffee for Aashka.😳 Vrajesh saying coffee is extremely bad for him first thing in the morning. Vrajesh is saying something is irritating. Niketan isn't very audible. Vrajesh talking to himself, "Kalyug hai".

8:22am: Niketan is talking to Delnaaz. He tells Sana to make coffee for Urvashi. Discussing something about medicines. I think Vrajesh is shouting on top of his voice in the hall.

8:23am: Sampat is lying down in the garden area.

8:26am: Urvashi is sleeping. Rajev in the kitchen making tea, filling water and singing. Vrajesh and Rajev saying that Niketan seems down. Rajev says he's only making 2 cups of tea coz if he makes more, he'll mess it up. Rajev talking about his conversation with Aashka and he was telling her he was joking. And "Aashka ka openly hua".πŸ˜• Not sure what happened. Then he says that he genuinely doesn't make good tea.

8:29am: Rajev still making tea. He was talking to someone (female) about Sana. Asking what happened to her. Now talking to himself. That he used to get one cup of tea but now even this he has to do by himself. "Jaise Jaise log kam hogein, karya badeinge." πŸ˜† Lazy guy.

8:32am: Rajev is still making tea and now he's cutting something and putting into the tea. Now he's talking to Niketan and saying, "kya haal hai thakur" "karo plan and aap ke saare plan aapke hi mutabik jaa rahe hai". Then he starts to talk about Sapna, "hum aap ko nahi samajh paa rahe aur aap hume nahi samjh paa rahe". BB switches the scene immediately. Delnaaz in the bathroom now brushing her teeth.

8:37am: Delnaaz STILL brushing her teeth. She stretches her back in the middle and continues brushing. 

8:39am: Niketan asking Delnaaz to come outside. He's saying something to her and BB lowers the volume. Plus, Niketan's mic is off. Now he's standing behind her and stretching. Delnaaz is STILL brushing. πŸ˜•

8:41am: Red bedroom. Urvashi still sleeping. I can hear Sapna saying something. She's taking off her socks. Back to the bathroom. Niketan and Delnaaz talking. Niketan saying, "aap hi bol do." then speaks into the mic "Toothpaste, Lysol, Moisturising cream. Yeh mat bhejna it's fairness moisturising cream. Sun block. Deodrant."

8:45am: Delnaaz in bedroom drinking water. Camera pans to someone else who is sleeping. In fact 3 people seem to be still sleeping. πŸ˜²

8:47am: Delnaaz in kitchen filling water. Now she seems to be putting some water to boil on the stove. Guess she's making tea. Delnaaz asking Vrajesh if he wants tea. He says, "nominate hua to hua". He's nominated?! Delnaaz is saying, "damn irritating yaar" to Vrajesh. Vrajesh says, "damn irritating. Pata nahi chal raha kaun the wo do log jo nominate hue." 😲 Then he says Dolly Bindra in comparison was PMSing. πŸ˜† He walks off saying "kaun the wo do log?" πŸ˜²

8:51am: Some alarm goes off in the house. Sidhu STILL SITTING ON THE BED DOING HIS NECK EXERCISES. πŸ˜•

8:53am: Phir se alarm goes off. Vrajesh dancing like a mad person. Aashka telling Delnaaz that Urvashi's not feeling well. And she's telling Delnaaz to also rest. Vrajesh asks about some strange taste in the tea/coffee. She agrees. Sampat asks if it was kept in the open. Delnaaz says, "nahi pata aunty". Sampat sits down next to Delnaaz. Crow is cawing. Sampat asks her what "gujrati mahila mandal means" and Delnaaz explains that they are gujrati and speak in Gujrati so Salman kept their name as such as a joke. Delnaaz tells Rajev that her back is hurting. Rajev is saying he was putting adhrak in the tea. He thinks maybe doodh pattha but he's saying he doesn't know what the problem is. Delnaaz says ok, never mind. Aashka comes and sits with them. Aashka asks Sampat to make lunch since Urvashi isn't well. She asks if breakfast has to be made and aashka says that rajev is making. For night, Delnaaz says I can make it. Aashka says both you and Rajev can make it. Delnaaz says or she can make it alone. Then Delnaaz telling Sampat she can make sabji for lunch. Sampat says or I can make soya. Delnaaz says put less oil in food. We all like less oil. Put only 1 spoon of oil. Rest is fine.

9:00am: Sidhu STILL ON BED. Now Sana is awake and on her bed sitting and looking at herself in the mirror. He gets up wears her slippers and goes out. Besides Urvashi, one other person is still asleep. Seems like a guest. πŸ˜²

9:03am: Someone knocks and some female voice says, "main hoon..(didnt catch the name)". Then Sana says, BB store room... and then tells to the girl, "tum andar jaake party kyun kar rahi ho". In the living area, Delnaaz and Aashka are hugging. Delnaaz saying, "I was just thinking that so many people look less." She calls Sana and hugs. They ask if Sana cried and she says no. "Kal jab sapna ko explain kar rahe the, Koi kisi ka dushman nahi hai, Agar hum reh jate to tu kis ko kare gi?" 😲BB immediately changes the scene. Niketan with shit on his head in lying and sun bathing topless and singing. 

9:08am: Delnaaz telling Vrajesh to wash the dish with dettol and he says dettol se kaun dhota hai yaar? I thought these people didn't have dettol?!πŸ˜• Sidhu has FINALLY stopped his exercises. He's wearing his funky green shoes. He seems to have forgotten his mic.

9:10am: Urvashi sitting up in bed and yawning. Sidhu can be heard saying good morning to everyone loudly. Sampat is sitting on her bed and folding her saris.

9:12am: Aashka is sitting with Urvashi. She's telling her she looks better when she's ill. lol! She's asking her if she needs a massage or press lightly. She says that if you dont feel better in 1 or 2 hrs, I'll request BB to send (something, didn't hear what).

9:14am: Sana washing up in the bathroom. Blowing her nose with a tissue and then wiping her face with it. LOL. Now she's combing her hair. She keeps blowing her nose. I wonder if she's crying.😲 She's putting cream on her face.

9:16am: I can hear Vrajesh laughing loudly. Sana goes to the kitchen. Delnaaz saying chai main gadbad hai. Aashka in bedroom talking to Urvashi and joking with her. "tu pramukh something hai" "hahahaha" lol. Aashka is wondering if she should go take a bath and come. Aashka says, Delnaaz's father is good looking. Aashka says, bahaut khali lag raha hai bahar. Hum das log rahe hai. She says, koi bhejo BB koi naya banda, achcha wala. Means no one new entered. Aashka says that she wakes up before the lights are on and watches people. Urvashi says that "gol maal hai bhai sab gol maal hai" morning song, There's something fishy. Aashka says, "no no, I think it's something to do with the whole Sapna episode yesterday." Means something happened with Sapna! πŸ˜²

9:22am: Urvashi asking Aashka how she goes to . Mera Candid kaam nahi kar raha. Urvashi says it's in the bathroom. Then Aashka says I want cleangyn? She has some infection. I think I will skip this part. πŸ˜³

9:26am: Everyone in the kitchen area joking and saying making tea for Aseem. Sidhu says Aseem we take your name so many times. Now sidhu, Vrajesh, Sapna and Delnaaz singing for Aseem. Good thing Aseem can watch it live. Aashka wondering what these people are doing. Urvashi says, they are remembering Aseem. Aashka asks where Sampat ji is at. Delnaaz comes joins them on the bed. She's saying that physio lene padega jaake. 😭 Aashka says mujhe khud ko lena padega. They say they will be together on Diwali which will be on 13th, 14th.

9:30am: Sampat and Sidhu in kitchen. Sidhu says I don't even drink milk or touch any milk product. He's telling Sampat that yesterday's problem is yesterday's and everyone will love you. He starts talking about saap seedi and BB switches to the bedroom. Delnaaz , aashka and urv discussing that diwali celebration goes on for 3 - 4 days. Urvashi says, someone should come today, some new face. Delnaaz does a dialogue from "khoon bhari maang" saying "ek naya chehra". She plans on sitting in track pants and putting oil in her hair and taking some medicine today and relaxing.

9:33am: Sidhu singing a song to himself in the kitchen and living area. He goes outside and says good morning to everyone. Sapna, Niketan, Rajev, Sampat all seem to be sitting around there. Sidhu goes to the bathroom. Niketan is still topless and sunbathing.

8:36am: Vrajesh talking to Sampat. She's laughing and saying "main mazaak kar rahi hoon, iske bhoot utaarne the mujhe". Now she's saying to Sana" Vrajesh ki billi gayi ab kaun hai wo log? Yeh Chautha hafta aise hi chalega". I think BB cut the sound or everyone went quiet. Bedroom scene. Aashka and Delnaaz discussing clothes and outfits for diwali. Delnaaz asking "kya ham christmas new years tak rahegein?" Aashka says, "no idea" i take each day as it comes. If god has written that amount in your destiny, koi kuch nahi kar sakta".πŸ‘

9:39am: Vrajesh came to ask how Urvashi is feeling. He left with Aashka. He's saying lagta hai mera rishikesh jaane ka time aa gaya. Aashka says, "kyun kya hua?". And dialogue cut. Urvashi talking to Delnaaz about cotton buds. lol! Urvashi saying cotton buds saying it's not good to use them. Delnaaz says so what should you use then. Urvashi says nothing. (this is true btw. Dr.s do not recommend the use of ear buds at all.)

9:45am: Urvashi is looking for a t-shirt. Aashka is whining about something. Everyone seems very bored. Delnaaz back in the bedroom. Urvashi is saying she needs to do knee exercises and her "knees are going". They are talking about something Sapna said something to Urvashi. Urvashi is saying, "udao mazaak beemaar ka". Sapna in the room. Urvashi asking about shampoo ki bottle and saying that she gave big ones to BB for refills. Sapna walks off. πŸ₯±

9:50am: BB is making an announcement. I think he told Sapna to wear her mic.  She walks into the bedroom and wears her mic. Aashka runs into her room with arms in the air for some reason.

9:52am: Lots of activity in the kitchen. Rajev is counting for how many people he needs to make egg for. He counts 6. Rajev says in an accent, "aaj Urvashi khana nahi bana rahi hai, main bana raha hoon". Sapna is cleaning/wiping the sofas. Sana is saying "rajev ne kahan tha wo karega". Rajev "mera naam pe sab bola jaa raha hai". Vrajesh singing about "chota boss" and "A long time ago in a town..". Now he's making weird noises and playing tabla on the table.πŸ˜• I don't know of this song. Must be old. Aashka and Urvashi also sitting at the dining table. Sapna moving around the living area cleaning and putting things away.

9:59am: Niketan is saying that log Rajev ki coffee pee ke koi mar jaye. But yeh coffee pee ke Urvashi teekh ho jayegi. Rajev saying, Niketan made very vahiyaat coffee for Sana. He looks at people's face and makes the coffee accordingly.πŸ˜† Wow, I can't believe these two are friends.

10:02am: Niketan asks Urvashi to say loudly if she likes it and if she doesn't like it to sign it. She says its very good. Rajev says, look. After this you'll forget to drink coffee ever again. lol. Niketan says Sana's anda's are damn good!πŸ˜‰

10:04am: Sana and Niketan making eggs. Rajev is making bhurji. Niketan is talking about D3 (vitamin D active form) and explaining about you need it for calcium absorption. And he's talking about Calcirol. He's like because of the sun, your vitamin D deficiency will go away.

10:10am Sana is telling Rajev that he's baat baat pe taunting BB. Rajev is saying agar bhurji ke saat paratha hota to bada maza aata. Sana saying, Sapna also wont eat egg right. Rajev says, she will eat. Rajev asking Vrajesh if he wants egg. Vrajesh ne chashma nikaal diya hai to lagta hai aankhon ke saat saat kaan bhi band ho gaye hain. πŸ˜†He's making music on the table. Sana calls him to take his egg but he hasn't budged.

10:14am: Rajev is telling Sapna to come eat. It'll only take 10 mins. Sana is for some reason saying we should put it in the dustbin.πŸ˜• Rajev is giving to Delu and he's telling Sana, why dont we sit and eat? Sana asks what about Niketan. Rajev says that he'll make himself. Sapna asking BB to switch on the microwave. Mataji will have cheeda? What is that?πŸ˜•

10:18a: Delnaaz, Sapna, Vrajesh, Rajev, Sana and Urvashi sitting and eating. Vrajesh shouting randomly about something "phek ke maaroonga" and singing "a long time ago in an old town, rehta tha ek shoemaker, shomaker uska naam...". Aashka in the bedroom ironing her clothes.

10:20am: Urvashi saying, please don't do Rajev. Vrajesh imitating and saying, "I would never never". Rajev saying that it's good everything got made without much fuss today. Delnaaz accidentally calls Niketan Niranjan. Delnaaz says she wants to go to Kashmir. Vrajesh talking about some incident, "highway chalu ho gaya and khoon ki nadiyan behne lagi". I think it's about Kashmir. He continues, "it is a myth, agar tumko kashmir wakay main jana hai..." Ugh BB mutes and changes to the bathroom. So dumb. πŸ€’

10:25am: Everyone is done eating. Only Vrajesj is still sitting. Sana and Rajev are cleaning up. Niketan asking if Delnaaz ate. Rajev says yes. Rajev saying to Niketan, I made very good bhurji, you should have had. He says to Sana the egg is sticking to the pan. Sana tells her to put oil. He says he has. Niketan tells him to give Sampat bread. Vrajesh talking about watching his movies in theaters like gaty galaxy and when he sees others laugh so he feels happy. Rajev taunts him and says and when you get nominated hume (bb mutes but I think he says, tab hume maza aata hai). πŸ˜• This guy really taunts everyone.

10:33am: Niketan and Rajev are discussing cooking tips. lol. Rajev says "people used to cook even before non-stick pans" and then he tells Sana to look at the "shakal of cheela". Very very dull group.πŸ₯± Anything interesting is censored.

10:38am: Rajev says that he's going to go smoke and come. 😲 Niketan tells him to wait and help him with his cooking. Rajev talking to Niketan about his convo with Sapna saying "Sapna you left cleaning department? And Sapna said no, I'm helping kitchen + bartan. Sapna said that bathroom only takes 5 mins and Niketan can do it." Rajev says to Niketan, you know it takes 45mins. But she doesnt want to do it. Niketan says, she doesn't want to help. "woh really pagal hai yaar". Now showing Sapna sweep the yellow bedroom and Sidhu is I think folding his pagdi? How come no one wonders what Sidhu does?🀒

10:43am Niketan finishing off whatever he was making. He's putting it in some container. Scraping off the pan into the container. Back to the yellow bedrom. Sidhu is tying his pagdi.

10:49am: Niketan still cooking and scraping the pan. Vrajesh walks upto hima nd asks him what he's doing. Now Niketan dips his finger in the pan, licks his finger and dips his finger in again. Then the finger of the other hand. Then the first hand again. I think he's making paratha or another egg? He licked his thumb this time. HOW UNHYGENIC!🀒

10:53am: In the yellow bedroom, Vrajesh is singing "jaanejaan dhoondta phir raha, main tumhe raat din..." and Sidhu is STILL TYING his pagdi. 

10:55am: Niketan asking if Sampat will do the dishes, Rajev says no, I will. Rajev walks into the yellow bedroom and comments on his purple pagdi and how lovely it is. Rajev now taunting Vrajesh that he's a khufiya agent. Vrajesh saying, "agar Sana is task main chunk jaati to BB thak jaate bolte bolte ki achcha Sana tum hi batao tum kay kar sakti ho?" WOW, Sana won the task! πŸ˜²πŸ‘

10:58am: Niketan finally eating what he cooked. Rajev walking around the kitchen putting things away. Niketan asks that if I need to toast bread, what should I do, dirty the pan again. Rajev says to do it directly on the stove because the microwave has been shut off by BB. πŸ˜•

11:00am: Rajev found coffee or something in the store room that people didn't collect and Niketan decides to hide it? He says, "Main naatak karta hoon abhi". Niketan asks him if we go for exercising. Rajev says I still have a little to do. Niketan says that I'll make shakes. I'm telling these people they aren't working out but going on shooting down two two shakes.  πŸ˜†

11:04am: Delnaaz and Sana lying on one bed and talking about how long people take. Sana is saying they even take 1 hr baths. Delnaaz agrees. πŸ˜†

11:09am: Aashka is getting ready and doing make up. Sana and Delnaaz seem to be lying on Urvashi's bed.

11:11am Sapna is sweeping the kitchen area near the dining table. Sampat is singing and seems to be getting the baji ready for lunch. She gets a chopping board and starts slowly cutting the dhaniya or whatever she has.

11:14am: Sapna sweeping the kitchen area and Sampat says, you go, I'll do it. She says that she'll make soya since that's why it was sent.

*if anything interesting happened in this duration, I missed it because I needed a break*

11:25am: Sampat ji still preparing lunch. Seems like she's peeling onions. Sapna walking around with a mop.

11:28am: Aashka still applying make up. Delnaaz and Sana seem to be asleep.

11:33am: Camera zooms in on Rajev's face in the yellow bedroom. He seems to be meditating with his eyes closed. Kitchen scene Sidhu seems to be helping Sampat with cooking. He's asking if she wants tomatoes and she says they are put towards the end. Sidhu asks about aata and then singhada. Sapna still mopping the house. Sapna is laughing loudly, not sure why. She says, "you are too funny". Sidhu seems to be saying something. She says "too good". Gets more water to mop.

11: 36am: Vrajesh or Rajev (can't tell) is in the bathroom shaving. Camera is seen turning to focus on him. Sidhu is giving suggestions to Sampat. He's asking if the microwave is working. Sampat says the drinking water is not coming. Sidhu is telling someone about it. Urvashi is walking in a long kurta and topi. Sidhu says that she's looking very cute. Aashka is STILL getting dressed. She is tying her hair, fixing her shirt and checking herself one last time in the mirror. lol. Sapna is mopping the bedroom.

11:39am: Vrajesh just finished shaving. He's wiping his face.

11:43am: Rajev still in the yellow bedroom meditating. Lagta hai Sidhu ji ka influence hai. πŸ˜† Vrajesh has come to the bedroom with a bucket. I think he's looking for his clothes to wash. OMG the bed can be lifted up to reveal a hidden compartment. Cool!

11:48am: Delnaaz still resting. Aashka walking about and talking to Urvashi. Sapna now in the yellow bedroom cleaning. BB ne volume bahaut kam kardi hai. Didn't hear what Urvashi and Aashka were saying. Sidhu is in the hall saying something like "Arey wah" but they aren't showing. Now Urvashi is talking to Delnaaz and saying, why dont you tell BB. She says, I did and the cameras moved up and down. Urvashi says she feels like taking a bath. She cant stay like this. She's talking about the thick tracks she wore in the gulaam baadshah task. Sana sitting in front of her bed with the draw under it open staring at her shoes. Urvashi asks "kya pehnogi aaj Sana baby?". Delnaaz asks Sana to get some water for her tonight or heat some water for her or something. Sana just sitting on the floor with a blank expression. Urvashi saying "BB chahte hai apna eye make up jaake change karo" lol!πŸ˜† She starts singing" tu naja mere baadshah" then says, "kya film thi, kya sri devi thi". She says she's a die hard sri devi fan. Sana iironing. Urvashi putting makeup?

11:56am: Urvashing applying eye make up but when Sidhu asks her where she's going, she says nahane. "High time ho chuka hai jaane ka". Sapna still mopping the yellow bedroom. She's been awfully quiet.

11:58am: Sampat has finally started actually cooking.

12:03pm: Rajev ironing his jeans. He's putting a belt in them. Let's hope he doesn't change in front of the camera. BB shifts to Delnaaz. She's lying on the bed staring into space then closes her eyes.

12:06pm: Rajev is hugging Aashka and he's like, let me look at you and pulls her. "The way you dress up tumne hame ghulaam bana ke rakha hai. BB please aap inke sare designer kapde chheen le aur ek plain shalwaar kameez bhejein. Agar main captain ban gaya na to main tumhe ekdum seedi saadi bana doon ga taki tum aise (gaze lowered) khari raho". πŸ€’ Then he walks off. Sampat discussing about preparing raita with chawal

12:12pm: Vrajesh, Sidhu, Urvashi, Aashka, Niketan, Rajev all in the garden area talking and BB has lowered their mic volume. Grr.😑 Scene switched to bathroom. Sana is wearing the top she was telling BB she is going to wear earlier. She was saying earlier in the room "agar isme bhi dikhta hai to main kuch nahi kar sakti" or something along those lines. She's wiping her face now. She's spraying perfume ON HER FACE!πŸ˜• She wears her mic and checks herself in the mirror. Takes her towel and folds it and walks out. Sapna is sleeping in the garden. Sidhu is commenting at Sana and saying "oye hoye hoye kya baat hai". Sana enters the living area and asks Sampat if the sabji is ready and Sampat says not yet.Delnaaz is up. She's folding her blanket and fixing her bed. Now she's fixing the other side. She's looking through her suitcase and Sampat is shown to be playing with the raita or something and putting her hands in. πŸ€’

10:21pm: Sampat still cooking. I think she's making roti. She has made soya sabji. Delnaaz reminded her saying, "tel kam!" and Sampat says "haan kam magar tel to dalna hi padta hai" and Del walks off annoyed saying "haan haan". Now Sampat is aata doonding. πŸ˜†

12:25pm: Sampat finally seems to be adding in the soya. I feel bad for her that everyone is enjoying in the lawn and she's cooking for all. Rajev is in the mini gym area of the garden and putting down dumbells and digging his nose. Sidhu immitating BB saying, "aashka aap jaa sakti hain". Sapna saying "bahar kya ho raha hai bata jaldi" Vrajesh "BB newspaper?" Sapna" nahi nahi bahar ki duniya". Aashka talking about newspapers, forums, etc about what is happening in the world. rAJEV touches her shoulder and says, woh bhi kal pata lena. Rajev is saying mujhe bahaut khushi ho rahi hai ki big boss se bhi bada maal aa raha hai. Didn't get it. He picks up the dumbells again. Aashka is saying she said a dirty joke only to make Urvashi laugh. Sidhu is trying to get her to repeat it and she says no. Urvashi says I'll tell you after the house. Aashka says to Sidhu, "aapko kabhi nahi". Urvashi is saying, "clean jokes ka to zamana hi nahi raha". Sidhu is pointing to Niketan's underwear and asking that does it go down and become and underwear or "upar hi upar gol ghum ke khatam hojati hai?" LOL. 🀣 Niketan says, no no, it's not an underwear, It's a track pant. Because of it, you don't have to tie a nada. Then he says, humility is like underwear, wear it but don't show it. πŸ˜†πŸ‘

12:33pm: Sana is getting ready and spraying a ton more perfume. And she's spraying something on her arms. She has rolhers in her hair. She sprays more stuff on her neck and into her top. Now she's putting something in her hair. Wow. Now she's combing her hair. Sampat is still in the kitchen putting the rotis to fry.

12:36pm: Sampat tells everyone that the food is ready. Camera is on Sapna who has hidden her face and seems to be sleeping. RAjev is exercising with dumbells with his butt to the camera. Sapna gets up. Niketan is commenting at Rajev but it's hard to hear. Rajev sits down. Niketan sits up. He tells Rajev to work out now. He will eat then work out. Niketan is saying he feels like going out for af few hrs and saying hi hello to people. Rajev is saying something about his parents. Sidhu has already sat down at the dining table before everyone else and he's ready with his plate. Urvashi setting placemats. Aashka is asking Sampat agar unhone dahi jamai. Aashka is sitting to eat and Sidhu is like, you ate and he immediately starts to eat. Aashka takes a bite and says wow. Sidhu says, "inti swaad ki sabzi bani hai o ho ho". πŸ˜†Sampat tells Vrajesh to take singhade ki roti. Sana offers Aashka raita I think. The kind Sampat put her hands in. πŸ€’

12:43pm: Everyone is starting to sit down to eat. Poor Sampat is still making rotis. Niketan is waiting for it. Sampat is saying "soya fridge main pade pade so raha tha, humne kaha ruko, bahaut ho chuka". Sidhu burps.🀒 Aashka, Sana, Vrajesh and Urvashi are eating and Sidhu is gobbling down the food as fast as possible. I think he had finished half even before aashka took a second bite. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He's asking Sampat about rice. Sampat is saying it's there and there is also daal and they can have daal with rice.

12:48pm: Urvashi serving Sidhu. 

12:50pm Aashka is saying. Bahaut boring guzrega aaj ka din. Kam ho gaye log. Kuch hai bhi nahi karne ko. 😭 Sidhu is sayin, "nahi guzrega boring. Garba karte hain". Aashka, "navratri khatam ho gayi hai." πŸ˜†

12:53pm Sidhu asking about the new guest. He thinks they will send someone after 4 or 5 days. Sidhu is guessing. He's like, what if Mandira Bedi comes? Then you'll feel really good @ Aashka. Aashka is saying she wont come. Her baby is very young, 2 or 2.5 yrs.

12:56pm House mates guessing other names. Sidhu says, BB brought Sana here so that wo dikhti rahe. Then he does the sound effect "ting toing". πŸ˜›Sampat trying to interact and says, "BB kehte hai ki Sidhu aapna mic pehen le". Sidhu corrects her that it's not kehte but chahte. Urvashi says she's craving sweets.

1:00pm Niketan has come to eat. Sidhu seems to be done. Urvashi is helping making rotis and is telling Sampat to eat. She says no. Urvashi is saying after a very long time she is craving sweets. Sampat says, after eating right. She says, yes. Sidhu wants something to be put in the microwave but BB has reduced the volume.

1:05pm Sidhu is saying it's very hot today and there's no wind either. He says, "shit". He's asking aashka why there's a delay in her marriage. She is saying that she met him when his mom/dad was sick and marriage wasn't his priority. Making security (?) with his father was more important. He's 35 now. Sidhu says 35 is the right age. Aashka says, yes, so now. BB changes the scene.😑 Sana again was checking herself and her and make up out. lol.πŸ˜† Sampat now giving Niketan and Rajev. Niketan is admiring her roti saying it's like tandoori roti and he loves kadak rotis.

1:09pm Rajev and Niketan sitting together and eating. They are even dressed alike. One of them mentioned Delnaaz. BB has kept the volume low. Rajev: "kaam waam ke bare main kuch rakha hai, ek bar wo set ho jaye to main mentally set ho jaoonga." Niketan says, "delhi bombay delhi bombay woh bhi badi decision hai". BB announcement muted. I think he calls Vrajesh or says something to Vrajesh? Don;t see anyone moving though.

1:14pm Sampat is STILL making rotis. She hasn't eaten as yet. Vrajesh has been washing dishes upto now. Rajev has finished eating and left. So maybe BB called him? Niketan is done. Delnaaz finished her bath and is asking Sampat if she can eat Singhade ki roti. Sampat says sure. Delnaaz serving herself. Sampat still making rotis. Vrajesh placing spoons after washing them. Niketan is asking about some medicine? Sapna hasn't eaten as yet either.

1:19pm Niketan and Rajev are in the bedroom (yellow). Rajev is asking Niketan to finish what he was saying, "tere liye decide karna mushkil hai?". Niketan is saying suppose it's a working girl and I say, "mujhko work opportunity Bombay main nahi delhi main hai to problem ho jayegi". Now Vrajesh is telling Delnaaz, Sana se maddat maangna khatre se khali nahi. Main na tumhare se maddat maangoonga na karoonga. He's imitating Amitabh's voice and saying "sade chaar baje main Sana ko nominate karoongi". Sana is talking to Sidhu, Aash and Urv about her work and a bad work experience. She's saying there was so much traffic and when she reached work and the hairdresser for the ad commercial cut her hip long hair and the lady straight away cut her hair till mid back. And Sana yelled at her (the lady was pregnant so Sana felt bad) and she's like "jo production wale the from bandra" and she called them and created a big hangama. She called her gay hairdresser. She's talking about Ojis? make up artist and never worked with him after that. And the hair dresser, she told him, ki isne mere baal kaate, to tum iske bhi baal kat do. She and her mom fought with the ad and production people saying it's a hair ad and they ruined her hair. She had to reach at 8am for the shoot, she reached at 7am (imaami ad) and the hair and make up guy and production guy reach only at 8 - 8:30am. The make up artists concept is that, forget the artist, they need to be served first. When she ordered food, her make up artist and production guy comes and says I want the food. Apparently because the studio guy said, it's not for you, it's for someone else but Sana said they can have it and she went and sat in the car but the make up artist came and pulled out fake eye lashes and rubbed out her make up because he was offended over the idli that Sana ordered. lol! 

1:28pm Rajev talking about something to Niketan and BB mutes and now Sampat and Sapna are shown finally sitting and eating together.

1:37pm More story by Sana about Mcdonalds. Now she's saying something about how she missed her flight and the only food they got to eat was horrible and she refused to eat that. Then she found some Tuna sandwich and bought that and ate. Now she's talking about the guys who really bugged her. Sidhu is like tell me the most interesting one. Sana's love story no. 1: When she was 11. A boy in her society where she lived looked like ole ole type. πŸ˜† He looked exactly that saif in that song. Her mom was a hitler and no guy would talk but this guy lived opposite her building. There was only one land line at home. She couldn't attend the call. And agar do call main kisi ne nahi utaya and she picked up then her parents had to find out whether it was boy or girl. She used to line maro him coz he was in college. She wanted to pretend as if she didn't like him. He found out that she  liked him and one day she caught her and said, "dekho, meri gf hai".πŸ˜† "Aur main tumse bada hoon, tum choti ho aur tumhari mummy se bahaut dar lagta hai". πŸ˜† In her society, her mom and she could wear white clothes during holi without anyone ever daring to throwing colour on them. After a yr, the guy's house was being renovated. Sidhu wanted to know his name and Sana is like no way. For some time the guy moved right next door. Then the love story restarted. Then she and him had a lot of on and off, he wrote a letter and her brother read it and got beaten up. Her mom beat her alot. Then it got over because her mom also screamed at him directly at his house. Her mom screamed at his mom also. Sidhu's dialogues are hilarious! Sana said, no no I dont want to get. She became normal but he was very serious and had a serious heart break. Sidhu " you said hata savan ki ghata". Sana said he got married later and they both shifted. Sana shifted to Andheri. But she never met him. She's like at the time, bf gf sirf naam ka hota hai. Na dekhna na milna, no phone.

Number 2 story: Sana is saying before number 2, a social network site called Awkward, she used to go chatting and she'd sit with a friend and her friend said never to ever say the truth. At one time, she was chatting a lot with a guy and he lived in a nearby address. They hadnt seen each other. She wouldnt give real phone number, location, name, etc. She chatted for a few days and she got addicted. One day, the guy somehow reached in the same cafe and he was chatting and sitting right behind her. He turned around and saw his name on her screen. She turned around and when she saw him and saw how ugly he was, she never went back on Awkward. Jet black. πŸ€£

Her second love story was different. She met a guy in a picnic at bushy dam. Sidhu laughs and says jahan BB jata hai. He was very handsome and she did a lot of footage and said no no. Sidhu, "tere dil main ghanti bajti thi". Sana "at least he was good looking" then she agreed. Her mum found out. He says, i'll get my mom. Sana tells that, if you like this guy remember that his family is very conservative and you'll have to wear burkha all the time. And she wanted to do studies and work. The girls found out about their relationship and all the girls got jealous and they started saying he's a flirt. Sana said that if he's good looking it's obvious he'll be a flirt. But the girls kept saying something or the other. She decided not to listen to them. But everyone in her school found out about their relationship. Sana was shy of boys so when he would ask her to meet, she'd say, I can only meet u on Monday for 20 mins and I'm busy the rest of the week. Sidhu laughing his head off. She's saying that she could never understand maths and if she got involved in him, then her attention would be divided. He wanted to go for lunch and she said no way, if her mom caughter, and would slap her. So they caught a cab and she told him ki maintain a distance. She's like I dont like it, even when crossing the road, they were walking far away, In the restaurant, they sat opposite. He caught her hand and she said, haat chodo mera. She's like agar koi bhi nahi hai to bhi mujhse door rehna. She didn't want anyone to see them. She would only meet him on Monday for 15- 20 mins. She would have bugel classes and after that 1 hr she was free before tutions to meet them. She was a SRK fan. So one time he said do I look better than SRK and she broke up with him. He got very confused. He didn't understand the relationship even and after this he became crazy. She's like mujhe sab bardash magar SRK ko majh karo. Sana was like jao na kisi aur ke saat TP karo na. He would call her crying but she said, okay my 9th is over and 10th I want to concentrate so ask me again after 10th grade. Sidhu is calling him Fardeen Khan. LOL. The guy genuinely didn't call him for a yr and as soon as her exam got over, he started again and he sent her a suicide message and tried to end his life by sleeping pills and got admitted in the hospital. Sana was very worried. She went with her friend in the hospital. She felt awkward because his mom was there. She kept crying and she was very confused what to say as she was very young. She told him dont do this, I'm so young, why are you taking your life when I'm not even thinking of you. I'll cry a week, then rarely but what about your mom. And he'll get better girls. He gave him a huge lecture and when he left the hospital and went to London. But he kept calling her for a month. Sidhu asks, does he still call you. She's like I changed my number 1.5 - 2yrs. So sidhu laughs! Sidhu is saying did you actually have an ILU ILU love story. She said one and she said it was very bad ending. Sidhu is like, woh ham shaam ko sunege. Sana is lost. She's like kuch story hi nahi hai. Sidhu is asking, which was the better story? Urvashi says pehli. Sidhu says even me. Sana is like why do guys get so serious. Uske baad main ne affair rakhne hi band kardiye. Sidhu is saying in the evening, we'll definitely listen to Urvashi's real life love story. Urvashi doesnt want to say because it'll affect the guy and the people she knows. So sidhu is like ok. Urvashi is like there are 70 cameras. So Sidhu is back to Sana. Urvashi is saying at 17 she was a mother.

Sidhu is saying, "Sana itni funny hai tu". LOL. πŸ˜†

2:15pm: Sidhu is asking about the real ILU ILU one. Sana is like uski shaadi ho gayi. Uski engagement bhi ho gayi. SIdhu, shaadi ke baad engagement hui ya engagement pehle hui and Sana is like no engagement hi pehle hua. Sidhu is laughing his head off. Sana is like, I dont know myself who I had real love with whom or if I ever had or not. Sidhu is like main sun ke nirne loonga and Sana is like main jee ke decide nahi kar payi, aap sun ke kaise nirne loonga. Sidhu just cant stop laughing. Sana is like it would be so awesome if BB sends in afridi. Sampat is like we'll listen to Sidhu's love story. Sana is saying that I know SIhdu will say, jisse pyaar hua, ussi se shaadi hui, love story khatam. Sidhu laughing some more and calling Sana a naughty girl.

2:17pm: Urvashi talking about her school crush. No makes will be said. He's married and has kids. Urvashi in school would take tiffin and she would get 1 rs pocket money so every 2 days she'd buy pao bhaji. Mom would give the same parathe everyday and she'd get fed up of looking at them. One day, after 2 months when she reached in 8th grade and Urvashi is feeling embarassed with the tiffin. One guy came and asked what is this. Friend said paratha hai. He picked up the paratha, he ate and kha gaya and friend said he proposed to you by eating your paratha. LOL. WTH!πŸ˜†

2:22pm: Niketan is asking Vrajesh or the other way around about a dialogue. Is duniya main do prakaar ke keede hote hai. Niketan replaces keede with cockroach. LOL. πŸ˜† He says either Delnaaz or Rajev would know.

Tada! πŸ˜†