DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful update khushi ji 😛 eagerly waiting for next update 😳 pls update soon
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 37

Hearing him leaving for two days her heart sank, this wasn't the plan' she walked up to him

Really Krishna tonight your going?

"yeah babu, I told you na important client meeting"

"you can't do it another day?" she looked at him with sad eyes. He could clearly see her expression was disappointed.

"postpone? Ne babu, you're the one who use to tell me that I should always attend when client meeting is there.

"yeah I know what I said but.. tonight.. tonight Krishna?"

"tonight, what's tonight?"  he asked looking her straight in the eye well done pratigya you got caught in your own lie' she looked down knotting her fingers together.

"nothing" she keep staring down, he shook his head. still you won't say?, ruko beta even I won't say a word, even I can play this silent game'  he analysised her as she looked down , eyes pacing here and there, He gently tilted her chin up so she was facing him, their eyes locked.

" nothing are you sure babu?"

"nai.." she trailed off, and turned away from him. "go to your meeting" she pouted sadly but didn't meet his eyes, although he could tell from the tone of her voice that she was upset.

she can be so stubborn sometimes'  Krishna walked out of the room.  Pratigya turned.  I can't believe he just left! She folded her arms,annoyed at his behaviour.

Krishna took his phone to the terrace hoping Shakti had left from there.

"good Shakti bhai has made himself scarce, now for my plan" He dialled professior's number, and told him to have pragati for the night, Professor was very happy to hear that and already began telling Krishna he is excited to relive Pratigya's childhood through their daughter,Krishna spoke some more and then hung up the phone. He then made a 2nd  call this time to Chandu.

"Listen Chandw  book me a good hotel, and make sure it's a honeymoon suite.. what? no how much I'm telling you to do , do it and then call me back, and listen take care of restaurant make sure.. Krishna conversation prolonged.

Meanwhile  Pratigya came to the kitchen, she helped Kesar cut up some vegetables not saying much.

"Pratigya why are you so quiet?"

"no I'm fine," she cut the carrots and banged the knife  a little hard. Clearly showing her mood.Kesar stopped stirring the daal and turned the gas off.

"Listen, listen Partgiya put the knife down  before you kill someone or injure yourself.

"Didi I'm fine" " she stopped Pratigya and took her to the side.

"no your not.. come with me.. " she held Pratigya hand and took her out of the kitchen.

"hmm ab bolo tumko ka hogava?"

"didi yeh Krishna bhi na."

"ka kiya baba ne?"

"He's going to meet a client today that too for 2 days"

"and today I wanted us to spend some time together, you know its been long now!"

"yeh baba did wrong knowing that doctor report came out fine" Pratigya gave her the expression that said  *I still haven't told him*

"actually I didn't tell him" she rubbed her forehead with her index finger

"there, there is your problem right there, serious  tum aur baba  dono baacho jesi harkat karte hai, both are parents now but childishness still not gone.   Pratgiya didn't say anything she knew Kesar was right.

"well Krishna should've asked me again I would've told him" liar Krishna had already aksed you  in the room even then you didn't say anything'  her subconscious scolded her  she folded her arms once again not knowing what to say.

"go tell him now he will understand"  Kesar  smiled reassuring her.

"ok.. ok I'm going now" she went with  a half smile towards the hall making a turn which led towards their room. A few seconds later Krishna raced down from the terrace stairs.

Kesar saw him putting his phone in his pocket.

"Baba come here for a minute"

"Ka bhava?"

"Baba you got meeting with client, but Pratigya must be waiting to spend sometime,why are you going tonight? A smiled played on Kst face.

"Baujaiye, meeting is an excuse  it's actually  surprise for Pratigya, I'm taking her to a 5 star hotel tonight  to celebrate our wedding anniversary, when she was pregnant we couldn't do anything exciting so I thought this is perfect opportunity.

"that's great baba and Pragati?

"Pragati will spend some needed time with her nanaji, he called earlier and  I have araanged for her to stay with him, he sounded lonely so I thought she will bring ronak in the house, now Komaliya isn't there,Chinki comes sometimes, professior must be lonely.

"hmm that's great baba, go tell Partigya she was feeling upset that you are going today"

"oh really, well she didn't say anything to me, I asked many times.."

"but she told me ... you know what you and both deal with your lovers tiff, I'm staying out of it. She went into the kitchen.

"Aree Baujaye"  Krishna went towards his room.

When Krishna comes tell him why you don't want him to go tonight'

"Yes I will once he comes" he could've asked you to come with him' 

"that's true but he didn't"   she said before she could dwell anymore on the thought her husband came in the room, she's still annoyed huh?'  he saw her with her arms folded.  He walked a little forward.

"I will start packing then?" she looked the opposite side of him, pursed her lips.

"you won't you help me pack?" she clicked her tongue.

"ok fine I will do myself" He went towards the cupboard,  his behaviour is weird'  Krishna pulled at the suitcase in the process dropping clothes at the same time.

"(tut) Krishna, Krishna your making a mess,leave it, I will do it.

"no its fine babu"

"tumse nai hoga chodo" Krishna  left the bag but she kept repeating herself,Pratigya bent down to get the bag, her back turned to him, his focus shifted to her exposed waist, he got behind her and mischievously

she was so focused, she pulled the bag and suddenly dropped it down she sighed slowly as she felt his warm palms around her waist slowly  caressing her with his fingers. She started to relax closing her eyes,  he knotted his fingers firmly together holding her waist, her hair tickled his chin the scent of her shampoo smelt delicious. She  went under his spell she began to hold his hands around her and caressed his fingers,

he smiled at her reaction, she stood enjoying the feeling, then her mind screamed.

"He didn't even offer you to come with him, that's right he didn't! she opened her eyes.

"kya kare ho Krishna.. chodo hume, chodo..." she managed to loosen his grip and pushed  him back away from her,  Krishna stood baffled. Pratigya quickly took the bag making distance between them, even when she was angry she looked beautiful, her hair was all over her face, as she pulled the bag she pushed her hair back with a shoulder jerk, he wasn't going to let this go he followed her, she placed the the suitcase on the bed and opened it.

"Babu you didn't even offer to come with me" he pouted.

"what?"  she turned to him.

"hmm I felt rejected you know." Now he was playing her weapon of defense.

" you didn't ask me to come I felt rejected Krishna.."

"so you will come, great lets get your packing done too.. he went and took a bunch of her sarees out of the cupboard

"no I don't want to come, its your client meeting" he didn't listen he placed the sarees in the case.

"but babu.. she came next to him.

"last time I came  I was stuck in that room for 3 hrs, waiting and that poor old man had a bad cold, which I caught!". Krishna laughed.

"why you laughing?"

"hmm? babu that cold you didn't get from him" he  gave her a naughty grin,

"bas chup" she scolded meeting his eyes, he sighed reliving the tension , then placed both arms around her waist and pulled her forward.

"chalo babu please."  She jolted and held on to his arms.

"no I don't want to get bored" 

"you won't"

"Pragati is here I can't just leave" Krishna let go off her his patience  was tested enough.

"bas babu enough is enough I am taking you with me end final, kst has spoken now start packing your things, if you don't come I will kidnap you and take you.

"oh really, how?" before she knew it Krishna had lifted her up and over his shoulder.

"Krishna, Krishna, stop, he began to walk with her out of the door.

"ok ok you win I will come with you" she giggled.

"promise" he walked back in to their room

"haan baba, promise now put me down please"

He placed her down gently, before she could protest he pulled her into his arms, Pratigya too feeling the warmth, got comfortable in the hug, they both hugged with smiles on their faces.

"Krishna.. she sighed, turning her face to the side her cheek touching his shoulder, hugging him tighter.

"Babu don't worry about our gudiya she is going to nanaji's house"

"papa's house that's great Krishna when did you arrange all this?"

"will tell you later, right now we pack then drop Pragati off, and then we too will leave.

"ok , Krishna let me do the packing, these saris are wrong" she laughed ghar ki hai"

"your better at packing you do I will just make a call and come"

"theek hai"

"and babu this trip will be the best I promise"  

" I trust you" she smiled, Pragati woke up.

"aree"

"don't worry babu I will take her outside , you just pack her for your papa's house.

"haan Krishna"  he picked Pragati's seat and took her out of the room at same time he called.

"all done?. great, thanks bye.." he slipped the phone in his pocket, then focused all attention to his little princess, he was peering from the seat not making a fuss but enjoying the surrounding.

He placed the seat down and carried her out, then stood up holding her in front. 

"ka, ka kesi hai papa ki rajkumari" Pragati smiled and Krishna's heart melted. He gave 2 kisses on her chubby cheeks.

"Baba this image of you with her is beautiful. Said Ghanti dadi.

"kono ki nazar na lagi" she casted evil eye off them.

Krishna smiled, kissing little Pragati's hand

They were on their way to her papa's in the car.

Babu want to ask you something

"hmmm?

"who is rocky singh"

"rocky singh" she laughed

"hmm kon hai e londa?

"hmm mere boyfriend tha"

"ka?" he nearly lost control of the car.

Pre-cap

Krishna lowered Pratigya on the bed.

Both shared an intense eye lock

Their eyes spoke intimately, she caressed his bottom lip with her thumb.

Tbc

hope you like it 😳

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well written Kroopa👏Loved it!!why did u end it there??you should have continued😳can;t wait to read the next chapter😛so jaldi update karbo..poor pragati0😆why sending her to boring GH😳??SS was better option😆
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks snigdhu🤗
why did i end there? 😆 my wish hehe!
yeah she might get bored at GH but its won't be for too long, 😉 and SS not home yet.
will update again soon 😛

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Well written Kroopa👏Loved it!!why did u end it there??you should have continued😳can;t wait to read the next chapter😛so jaldi update karbo..poor pragati0😆why sending her to boring GH😳??SS was better option😆

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
good update khushi.
K doesn't have a problem with RS so why doesn't P tell him about nitin...why is she keeping him a secret? 
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very lovely update khushi after long time eagerly waiting for next update
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update khushi... 👏btw who is Rocky singh... 😕update soon...😳
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting update...👍🏼
love their nauk-jhonk...😃
prats laughed abt mentioning Rocky singh...krish is confused...so he may  came to know some funny incident regading RS...

precap ☺️
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Kroopa a fantastic FF.  👏

Took me a while to catch up on all the parts not good at reading hindi so took some time.  But it was worth it loving your FF.  You write very well and love the pics.😃

Love the precap😳
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update kroopa 👍🏼 beautifuly written😊waiting for next 🤓