Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm I don't remember off the top of my head...🤔 but something about him wanting to work in films in future... it seemed like he didn't want to continue with serials...

But, its all right Rash... don't worry... many Tv actors say so (even RT did) but its quite tough to get into movies... so, its not necessary that they'd never return to TV... SRK was very lucky to make the transition from TV-movies... these days, the TV/Film industry is very very competitive and its better to take up good offers when the time comes 
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Ya.. I m gonna wait for AD whether big or small screen. It is just that I read all his tweets at least twice 😳 . So I was wondering how I missed it.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
already said by lashy...i will again tell.

He said it on twitter that now he will only work in films and no tv serials anymore

Lashy...i remember ..one day u were asking me that how can i say that AD can play each and every music instrument...i m not sure but may be he played the instruments in the segment"DAY OUT WITH INDU SINGH AKAANIRUDDH DAVE"...
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

already said by lashy...i will again tell.

He said it on twitter that now he will only work in films and no tv serials anymore

Lashy...i remember ..one day u were asking me that how can i say that AD can play each and every music instrument...i m not sure but may be he played the instruments in the segment"DAY OUT WITH INDU SINGH AKAANIRUDDH DAVE"...

[BR

Sonali ...kab bola... Thats my question...

I have read all recent tweets of AD again... No where he said that he will not work in serials anymore. 😊 Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
ab to kafi time ho gaya rashmi...usne twitter par bola tha...itne old tweets tak shayad twitter dikhaye hi na
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Sonali...

I have checked almost all tweets ... AD has not said this. 😃
Sonali.S thumbnail
its ok if u didn't got it but u can still believe me and lashy.

Aur kya pta ki use majboori me phr serial hi krna pade...bollywood me tv ki line se jake success pana aasan to nhi...phle mujhe bhi sunke bura laga tha but AD ke liye kch bhi. Movie bhi roj dkh skti hun