WU 01/11 Karan, Zero se Hero + Virman Romance

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Written Update 1st November 2012

Episode begins with the family members discussing about Manvi ever since she has gotten married. Vanshika complains that Jeevika is a perfect daughter in law and Manvi should try to be like her. She questions Swamini for support, but Swamini is lost in her own world and leaves the room. Jeevika notices her absent-minded-ness.

At Mumbai, Manvi keeping everything in place and Virat comes out of the bathroom wearing a blue bath gown. Manvi is impressed and tells Virat that he takes SO long in the bathroom? Was he taking a shower or swimming? 😆 and she could take a shower 10 times in the time that he took. Virat replies that unlike girls, he can get ready in 2 minutes and in that time he can do the darshan of the entire Mumbai twice 😛 

Manvi asks to keep quiet because she doesn't even take a while to ready. Virat meanwhile is looking at  his bag and finds a khakee color pants. He is shocked and asks Manvi if she really packed these pants for him? She nods, and he asks her if she has ever seen him wear this? Manvi again asks him to quietly wear whatever she has packed. Virat says she doesn't know how to pack and starts looking at her bag. She gets scared and asks why he is indicating towards her bag? He asks her to check.

She opens the bag, only to find a pretty keychain attached with a red rose. She is taken aback and feels happy seeing it. The keychain has a a big heart with it written "My life, My Universe, Manvi ❤️ She comes to him and thanks him for the surprise. He asks he to go wait for him downstairs and he will follow after getting ready. She says I love you to him, and he whispers I love you too 😳

At Chandigarh, Swamini is in her room, she goes into a flashback where she is telling her father that she loves that guy. Her father tells her that he has found more richer guys than them for her, and she wants to live with a CA? 😕 ( I don't know what that meant)

Again at Mumbai, Manvi is at the restaurant waiting for Virat. Suddenly some goons gather around her table and start messing around. She gets scared and wants to leave but the goons say they have just started and come close as though to kiss her. Someone's hand comes up and slaps the goon tight. No, its not Virat, it's Karan Shekhawat. 😲 He starts boxing the goons and asks Manvi to sit back. After a while the hotel manager intervenes and takes the goons away.

Karan asks Manvi if she is fine, and Virat comes. He inquires what went about and Manvi explains. Virat asks where the goons are, but Manvi asks him not to think about it anymore, since Karan bashed them already. Virat thanks Karan for helping them out once again. (Hmph, I feel this was Karan's setting to get into the good books 🥱)

Swamini is still in her room, once again we see a flashback. Swamini says that she doesn't care about his wealth and nothing is bigger than love. She will adjust with him soon. Bauji tries to explain but Swamini is adamant on her love. He asks her whether she is aware of what the means. She agrees and says she will leave his house tomorrow itself. Jeevika arrives with a glass of water and Swamini is irritated. 🤢

Manvi and Virat offer Karan to have dinner with them. They sit and Manvi tells Karan about Virat participating Sur Sartaj. Karan is impressed and says that he will definitely vote for Virat. Virat in return explains that Manvi too is participating; to which Karan says he can only vote for one person 😡 Manvi replies that Virat will win the competition because he sings really well and deserves the title! Karan leaves after inviting them over for a coffee and see the sunrise next morning.

Manvi drags Virat to the dance floor, but Virat doesn't agree to dance and says that he can't dance. She forces him, but he doesn't listen, so she walks off. He follows her. They reach the room and Manvi sees the entire room decorated with roses on the bed, candles everywhere and a big heart in front of the bed made of roses 😳 Manvi is blushing and shy at seeing this. She is embarrassed for getting made at him, and turns only to see him standing with a rose in his mouth 😆 (Best expressions by Kushal here!)

He comes in and starts dancing in all weird forms and hits Manvi's leg by mistake 😆 She gets annoyed, but then he brings her close and they start dancing slowly on Saanso Ko from Hum Tum as he removes her earrings. He kisses her on the forehead and she runs away. He then kisses her again and she runs of, until he finally picks her up and moves towards the bed.

Precap- Madan gives Beeji Karan's address, which is only about 30 mins from Chandigarh. While Madan is happy about this news, Beeji is kind of surprised.

Too speeded consummation today? Oh well 🤔
See you next week!
Sonia

Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you in advance :)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Half episode updated.
Rest is coming.

Sorry for the extra details :/
HarshIkalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Written Update 1st November 2012

Episode begins with the family members discussing about Manvi ever since she has gotten married. Vanshika complains that Jeevika is a perfect daughter in law and Manvi should try to be like her. She questions Swamini for support, but Swamini is lost in her own world and leaves the room. Jeevika notices her absent-minded-ness.

At Mumbai, Manvi keeping everything in place and Virat comes out of the bathroom wearing a blue bath gown. Manvi is impressed and tells Virat that he takes SO long in the bathroom? Was he taking a shower or swimming? 😆 and she could take a shower 10 times in the time that he took. Virat replies that unlike girls, he can get ready in 2 minutes and in that time he can do the darshan of the entire Mumbai twice 😛 

Manvi asks to keep quiet because she doesn't even take a while to ready. Virat meanwhile is looking at  his bag and finds a khakee color pants. He is shocked and asks Manvi if she really packed these pants for him? She nods, and he asks her if she has ever seen him wear this? Manvi again asks him to quietly wear whatever she has packed. Virat says she doesn't know how to pack and starts looking at her bag. She gets scared and asks why he is indicating towards her bag? He asks her to check.

She opens the bag, only to find a pretty keychain attached with a red rose. She is taken aback and feels happy seeing it. The keychain has a a big heart with it written "My life, My Universe, Manvi ❤️ She comes to him and thanks him for the surprise. He asks he to go wait for him downstairs and he will follow after getting ready. She says I love you to him, and he whispers I love you too 😳

At Chandigarh, Swamini is in her room, she goes into a flashback where she is telling her father that she loves that guy. Her father tells her that he has found more richer guys than them for her, and she wants to live with a CA? 😕 ( I don't know what that meant)

Again at Mumbai, Manvi is at the restaurant waiting for Virat. Suddenly some goons gather around her table and start messing around. She gets scared and wants to leave but the goons say they have just started and come close as though to kiss her. Someone's hand comes up and slaps the goon tight. No, its not Virat, it's Karan Shekhawat. 😲 He starts boxing the goons and asks Manvi to sit back. After a while the hotel manager intervenes and takes the goons away.

Karan asks Manvi if she is fine, and Virat comes. He inquires what went about and Manvi explains. Virat asks where the goons are, but Manvi asks him not to think about it anymore, since Karan bashed them already. Virat thanks Karan for helping them out once again. (Hmph, I feel this was Karan's setting to get into the good books 🥱)

Swamini is still in her room, once again we see a flashback. Swamini says that she doesn't care about his wealth and nothing is bigger than love. She will adjust with him soon. Bauji tries to explain but Swamini is adamant on her love. He asks her whether she is aware of what the means. She agrees and says she will leave his house tomorrow itself. Jeevika arrives with a glass of water and Swamini is irritated.

Rest of the update is coming...

Bold - Even I felt the same as if he had set up/paid the goons 2 go and misbehave wid Manvi...
Who knows? Except the CVs themselves.. 🥱
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the detailed and lovely WU Sonia 🤗 appreciate your time and effort 👏

Karan surely is right there where he has to be 

the goons are his own IMPROMPTU set up, 
the guy is meticulously detailing his every action ... 
or else how will he get in touch with the vadheras - 
he has this knack of getting into their good books with his good one liners  - like money can't buy things..et al 
now I am loving Karan angle .. he is the key to the skeletons hidden behind the closet door 

always sensed VirMan HM would be clouded with some drama - so here it is Karan and his ploys 

well looking forward to this track ..VirMan might find the missing link between Karan and SB - well this is my hunch 😛

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update 😊
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😃😊
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2