Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I know di about bani n panipuri tho kabke kha k hajam bhi karli, lol
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry Sorry for a very l8 update ...i have not updated it since long

Chapter 3:

Rashi was disguised Elena at cinderella's place. Cinderella was busy doing household chores. When Rashi motivated her to go n attend Ballroom dance party . Rashi infact keep on calling Cinderella as Ginny. Cinderella even asked her about a change in behavior n y was she referring her as Ginny. Rashi managed to give an excuse. Rashi also start helping her in the work, just when CM came n shouted at Cinderella for making elan do the work.

Rashi went near CM n told her :"Mom I m doing t purposely …I read sumwhere if I m going to help her then prince will marry me ….Mom , I think  u shud go n collect my dress for d party."

Here on the other hand, sweety ji, ginny and Elena were on the way back to home. Ginny was trying to interact with Elena and gather information from her. Elena suddenly recalled that she needs to collect her dress from d designer. They went to collect the dress.

At designer's place:

Elena , ginny n sweety ji reached and asked about d party. Designer went inside to bring d dress. Sweety ji start roaming in the shop, and ginny n Elena were dere at the counter.  Just when CM came dere. Ginny understood that she is cruel mom. Elena was shocked to see her mom. She asked:"Mom what r u doing here…". CM:"Wat r u doing u here..n with this charity case (luking at ginny)…u asked me to collect ur dress for the party n now u came here urself."

The designer inside was talking to sweety ji.  Now the designer came at the counter. She was shocked to see 2 identical women in her shop.  She said (looking at CM):"OMG wat s going on ..u were just inside n now u r here" . Ginny tried to manipulate d situation but got a scolding from CM. Elena smelled sumthing is wrong, she asked dem (CM n ginny ) to head towards d home n she went inside d shop. She then found sweety ji. Now she thot that Cinderella has done sum magic and called dese 2 ladies who are exactly like CM n Elena.( They still dun know that the girl with them is Ginny not Cinderella)

Elena managed to inform her mom , CM, the truth. Now these people came with a plan.

Ginny also managed to escape from  CM n found sweety ji. Ginny overheard d convo of devilish mommy-daughter n she know dat CM n Elena think that it s sum magic which Cinderella performed.

Sweety ji n Ginny decide to help Cinderella n Rashi from evil mother-daughter.

Sweety ji n ginny were quietly following both f them , but they were tricked. As a result, Sweety ji n Ginny lost d track.  Now they were searching way to reach home ASAP.

CM n Elena reached home. Cinderella and rashi were already there. Elena hid in backyard. Cinderella on the other hand, was talking to Rashi (thinking her as Elena) about the party. CM pretended to b nice to Cinderella and asked Rashi n Cinderella to go n get ready. As soon as rashi n Cinderella , entered d room. They(CM n Elena) locked d room from outside. The room didn't even had a window, so there was not way out.

CM n Elena got ready. They left for d paty but CM said:"bye Cinderella , I know u did d magic of calling that fake me n Elena….n now we tricked u ….So enjoy wid dat Fake Elena…because I have already tricked dat Fake me in the jungle."

Rashi was tensed for Sweety ji n ginny. She explained Cinderella every thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaisa laga...Gud..bad,...Weird...confusing ...I m waiting 

do tells how s it 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing Part Tani.

CM tricked Sweety and Ginny. Oh No. I m so damn worried now. I kinda imagined everything in my head as i was reading the story. Uff.

Amazing Part. It was Greeeat!

Keep it going. Love it. 😃😳

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very Nice n Interesting Part Di 😳 Love U
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏👏👏
👏👏👏
👏👏👏

😲WoW...!!!😲

Excellent Update tani...👍🏼
It was everything, Good😊, Wierd😛, Confusing😕... Except bad...
Really enjoyed it... Good job...
Continue Soon...👍🏼
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good update, let's see whether Sweety and Ginny rescue them in time. 
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Amazing Part Tani.

CM tricked Sweety and Ginny. Oh No. I m so damn worried now. I kinda imagined everything in my head as i was reading the story. Uff.

Amazing Part. It was Greeeat!

Keep it going. Love it. 😃😳

thanks riddz for d amazing comment 

i m glad u liked it 

Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Very Nice n Interesting Part Di 😳 Love U

thank u arpita 

when r u updating ur chapter RTMS waala ??
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

👏👏👏
👏👏👏
👏👏👏

😲WoW...!!!😲

Excellent Update tani...👍🏼
It was everything, Good😊, Wierd😛, Confusing😕... Except bad...
Really enjoyed it... Good job...
Continue Soon...👍🏼

itni saari claps 

Thanks a ton for liking it 

n for d precious comment😊
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Good update, let's see whether Sweety and Ginny rescue them in time. 

thabks dear for liking it 

let see whther dey r gonna come to d rescue