waiting...waiting...
waiting...waiting...
waiting...waiting...
waiting...waiting...
waiting...waiting...
srishtigupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry my dear frnds ...i was not well ...so update ni kar payi...will update very soon...plz,...maff kar dena ...thanks for ur comments...thank u sooo...much...
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update when u are fine...
Get well soon. 
We can wait. Update then only when u are perfectly fine. Don't stress yourself...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
get well soon 
@ update when ur fine health comes first😃
srishtigupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sorry 4 delay...but thanks dear for ur msgs...and love and care ...

Part 15…(note……dear frnds I m making a slight change in story….sam is 3yrs instead of 2 yrs….and flashbacks are of 3 yrs also….bcz 2 yrs jada chota lag raha tha…..)

After a Hot love making both slept around 2 am..talking with each other…..ram has kept the alaram of 4am as he has to leave ……….as early in morng….

4am…..priya woke up from the noise of alaram………..ram ese band karo na……..muje neend aa rahi h……..vase aap ek toh sone ni diya etni der tak upar se…yeh…alarm……band karo naaa……..plzzz…….

Ram in sleepy state switched off the cell…..and moved closer to priya holding her in arms and slept…...priya also slept….sam also didn't wake today…….

Around 7.30 am when sun rays lighted the room….ram extended his arms ….saw her love sleeping in his arms with beautiful smile……he saw his love bites on her bare shoulders…..a smile came on his face……he bends and kiss his love bites…….priya moved a little….suddenly something came in priya's mind after seeing sun rays….asked….to ram….

Priya……ram….time kya hua h?...

Ram searched for his cell and saw her cell there were 15 missed calls of vikram….which gave him attack….ram eyes widen and his mouth remains open…..priya asked again ram….time kya hua h? btao naa

Ram said..priya its 7.30….darling…marrr gyeee…….I have to leave immediately yr….aaj jarur  marenge…..muje dar lag raha h ab…..dadi ne sach me mar dalengi……..

Priya gets up with a shock….ram jaldi jao…kya h alaram kyun band kiya tha fir….?

Had h apki bhi………ram wrapped himself and immediately weared his clothes…switches on cell….his cell was flooded with miss call alerts of vik….and his cell rang immediately…

Its vik…..ram while wearing his clothes in hurry….dropped his cell on floor…it gets switched off…priya screamed..ram aap kya kar rahe h…..yeh le jaye mera cell….and give me after wards…

Ram took…her cell calls vik….ha bol….

Vik….oye kaha h tu…subah se teri rah dekh raha hu…..ab toh dadi na teri achi wali class jarur lagi…..jaldi aa yr…kya kar raha h……tere 4 baje ni kya abhi tak…

Ram….tu chup karega toh aaunga na….yr alaram band karke so gya…galti se…

Vik….dadi…already 2 baar puch chuki h kaha h tu……jaldi aa yr….

Ram…..ha aa raha hu….ram….waves bye ..priya gave him flying kiss….main apka cell thik kar lungi ab jao jaldi...

Priya wrapped herself and check sam…..as he was wearing dipper so he didn't wake up ….but he was totally wet….she removed his dipper and said to him….sorry beta…muma aapka dipper utarna hi bhul gyi kal….aye mere raje bte ke fir se …rashes ho gye….she kissed his foots….and smiled….dekha aaj aap bhi uthe ni aur papa bhi late ho gye….ab dekhana ….apki par dadi na ….papa ko nahi chodengi….sachi me apke papa na kam hi ase karte h….but jaise bi h na bahut sweet papa h…..best husband of the world…….chalo phele apko nappy  band du fir tyar hoti hu…..suddenly there was knock on the door…..

Shipra….beta abi tak uthi ni….?

Priya……while stammering…..ma bas thodi der me aati hu….nahane ja rahi hu….while she cuts her tongue….

Shipra….are nahane ja rahi h toh sam ko akela thodi na chodegi…gate khole maine uski bottle tyar ki h……

Priya…..she looked the room….its was not in gud condition ….she took a deep breath and said ma main thodi der me aati hu…sam abhi so raha h….

Shipra….are beta gate toh khol de kam se kam…..

Priya….said….maa kaha na thodi der me aati hu….

Shipra said…jaisi teri marji….went in angry,,,,,

Priya immedialtey puts her gown and cleaned all the room in hurry and took ram's phone and switched on…..

KAPOOR MANSION….

Dadi was waiting for ram to come down…..she thought of calling ram….as vik has said that he was sleeping as he worked late night….

Dadi called……..priya suddenly  took the phone without seeing the name…as sam was sleeping silently ….she took it immedialtey….and said…hanji bolo ram….

Dadi….yeh kaun bol raha h?...

Priya cuts her tongue….said dadi aap….

Dadi …priya tum….vo bhi ram ke phone par….

Priya….dadi vo vo ram ka phone mere pass aa gya galti se…?

Dadi….acha lekin raat to mere us se baat hui toh tab toh uska phone uske pass tha….

Priya….ji dadi vo ram sam ke liye kuch dene aaye the toh galti se unka phone mere pass reh gya….

Dadi ….acha …vase kis time aaya tha vo…?

Priya….dadiji…vo….yehi kuch 9 bje ke as pass….

Dadi…chal main bad me baat karti hu phele ram ki kharab le lu…dekhti hu abi tak niche kyun ni aaya….jindi reh puttar….chal sameer ka dyan rakhna….

Priya….ji dadiji….bye…

Priya….thought….ram aaj apko dadi se koi nahi bacha sakta….ab kya karu….

Dadi….byee….

Dadi started thinking …and call on priya's number….

Ram was driving fast…so in hurry without looking he took the call and said…..ha bolo …priya…

Dadi said…ram tu priya ke pass h????/

Ram….suddenly puts brakes….and said….while stammering….vo vo dadi main priya ke pass ni hu ….kal hamara phone exchange ho gya tha…es liye…..

Dadi….ram main teri dadi hu….jhuth mat bol….sach sach bta kaha h tu?...

Ram….are dadi kaha na main rum me hi hu….tyar hokar niche aa raha hu….

Dadi…acha….cuts the phone in anger…..

kk…saw dadi angry and asked kya hua biji?..

dadi…..vase miya biwi ki banti achi….

kk…mtlb……main kuch samji ni….

Dadi…are dono ek hi baat bolte h…shadi se phele yeh haal h toh shadi ke baad kya hoga enka…and laughs….

kk….said…ha biji..yeh toh maine bhi dekha h…

dadi…chal ram ki class lete h….aaj ram ko nahi chodungi main…and tells something in her ears….and both smiled….and went to the door….to see ram….

Ram came immediately parked the car…outside the wall…..he called vik…vik said…ram aaj tu gya…….and runs behind dadi..but It was very late……dadi had already reached outside….

Ram……came running and saw dadi…..coming outside….he hides behind the plants….but unfortunately his cell rang….its was priya….as his cell rings….ram picks the call…..dadi caught him from his ears…..ram came out….said,…..dadi chodo na dhuk raha h…..

Dadi….ram tut oh kamre me tha na….toh yaha kaise pahuncha…..?????vik came running behind…saw that ram was caught…..and dadi holding his ears…..

Ram…..dadi vo main ….vo oouch…..dadi chodo toh btata hu fir….priya was on call….and listening everything….

Dadi…phele bta kaha tha…fir chodungi….or muje sach sunna h?

Ram…..vo….main priya ke sath tha…..vo sam ke liye kuch dene gya tha…and closes his eyes…..there priya…bites her tongue….and says shit…..ram ….kya keh rahe ho….dadi kya kahengi…..?????

Dadi…hmmm ab sach bola na…..vase meri bahu ko jada tang toh ni kiya….tune????

Ram……dadi apki bahu muje tang karti h….main use ni…..

Dadi……makes her grip tight….acha ….dobara bol jara kya kaha…..ram screams….priya…says….dadi….ache se morodo….had h main tang karti hu…..are dadi main majak kar raha tha…..sachi me apki bahu bahut pyari h……priya….laughs….sayi kiya dadi…..ram says..slowly….….andher jane toh tumhe baad me btata hu…..priya laughs…acha dekhti hu,,,,kya karte ho….

Dadi…de phone idhar….priya gets alert…..and dadi says….bahu yeh tuje tang kare na ..muje bta diyo….priya…hanji…dadi…pakka….dadi ab phone rakhti hu…sam ko tyar karna h…..dadi,….mera pota utha gya?

Priya….ji dadi kab se utha hua h….apko miss kar raha h….puch raha h uski badi dadi kaha h?

Dadi….us kehne ….uski badi dadi us se aaj milne aayegi….aur main bi use bahut miss kar rahi hu…..

All…..went inside…..laughing together,…..

Flashback ends…..

Ram smiles….and says to himself…priya tum na hoti toh yeh ram ko etni pyari jindagi na milti…..tumhare aane se….sab badal gya… …..Ram reaches to the hospital….open the gate and take sam in his arms…and went inside….

All Sharma and kapoors were present….sam shouted….nanu…nani….dekho papa…nanu  aur nani…bua …mamu sab aaye h….ram smiled and said…ha beta…chalo….sam immediately get down and ran towards them…..sam went bends and touch his feets…..sudhir took him in his arms….are mera raja beta itna bada ho gya….ki nanu ke pair chune laga…..sam nodded in yes….and said….muma ne kaha tha..ki jab bi apse milu toh pair touch karu….

Sudhir….kissed him and blessed him….said…beta apki muma bahut achi h….

Ram took blessings from sudhir and shipra….they congratulates him and said….ram tum thik ho na….ram…said ha…papa priya thik h toh main thik hu….then kartik and nuts….both hugged…ram….and congratulate….ram said congratulate to nuts also….(she was pregnant 4 months…..)….i m sooo…happy 4 u both…..suddendly ..voice came ….priya screamed….sammm……ram ran..towards icu,…and ….went inside…..priya was…..heavly sweating ….ram went there and holds her hand….and says,…..priya….sam yehi h….thik h…kuch ni hua….dekho meri taraf….priya was in fear……she holds his hand tightly….nurse also came in….and nobody else were allowed to come inside……

Priya looked him…..ram….mera sam kaha h?...in heavy breath….. Ram…says…..priya yehi h…daro mat…sab thik h….meawhile sam entered ……inside….screamed….mumaaa……….in full pitch…..priya smiled …..seeing him….he was safe…..ram made her lie….on bed…..and said sam….yaha jor  se ni chalte….yeh hospital  h ache…..priya….tum lete ….dr ne mana kiya h utne se…aur dr ne bolne se mana kiya h….samje …...priya signals… him to made him sit…near ….

Ram said nurse to leave them alone for sometime….she can come after sometime….

Sam runs towards her…..ram holds him in b/w….and said…toh him….beta dyan se muma ka pass…dr ne jane se maana kiya h…..aap muma se dur se hi baat karo….made him sit on stool…sam….said kyun papa …main muma ke pass kyun ni ja sakta….sam toh muma ke pass hi rehta h na sara din…..phir ab kyun ni….sam slowly went near priya….touchs her head and askes….muma apko fever h??

Priya…nodded in yes….sam….touches her cheeks…and muma aap subah toh thik the na….

Ram….sam….muma abhi….bhai aur behan ko layi h na…toh es liye….thak gyi h….dr ne muma ko rest karne ko bola h….

Sam….was getting now restless …and going sad…..he has never seen her muma in this state….

Sam asked …papa yeh muma ko….etne sari ….pipe kyun laga rakhi h?...

Ram…understood his restlessness….and took him in his arms….and said….apko muma ke pass rehna h….

Sam was said yes in very slow ….tone….ram said…beta apko muma thik ho jaeygi na tab aap muma ke pass hi rehna….but abhi hum yaha jada der nahi ruk sakte na…..es liye…..aap muma ko sirf 1 kiss karo then we will go ……

Sam kissed priya….and said…muma aap jaldi se thik ho jao…main apke bina ni reh sakta….priya blinks her eyes….sam asked…papa muma bol kyun ni rahe….

'ram…..sam beta muma ko dawai li hui h na…es liye….

Priya touched her stomach and asked ram..….about….Peehu and Ansh….ram…said…vo underweight h but….thik h….jaan..holds her hand….and says….thanks….for making our dream true…priya….thank u sooo…much…...priya was in tears….and blinks her eyes….ram wipes her tears…..nahi jaan rote ni….now our family is complete…..na…..toh no more tears…jaan…..priya blinks her eyes….and ….says love u….by lip moment….ram smiles …says…love u my love…..more than u love me…..

Sam…said…..pta h muma….ansh aur peehu etne chote chote h na…and get excited….fir hum milke unke sath khelenge….plzzz…ap jaldi se thik ho jao…sam apke bina nahi reh sakta….

Ram smiled and said…beta muma bi apke bina nahi reh sakti….chalo ab mum ko sone do….

ram slowly touches her forhead…and let her sleep….priya closes her eyes….and sleeps….nurse was there in icu….instructed ram to go now…..

Ram took…..sam in his arms and comes out….all were worried…and asked….kya hua…priya thik h na….hanji…thik h bas dar gyi thi….thoda…ab thik h,….

ram said all to go home he is there….then sam said…papa main apke pass rahunga….ram said thik h beta….all knew that he will not sleep without raya….so nobody forced him to come toh home….kk….said…ram main yehi ruk jati hu….baki sab ko jane do…..shipra and sudhir wanted to see priya but all were tired ….so ram requested to come tomorrow….ram lastly meet drs once more….

Ram and kk….took a room there….near by priya….and 2 beds were …arranged…kk made sleep sam there…..and amd she also slept…..ram took his diary of from the coat……he smiled….opened it….it was not his…..its was her written by his love….dairy of priya….where she has shared each moment…..of their….nicely….

Ram opened the page….started reading…..

3 days just before their marriage…..Flash back continues…..written by priya…..

"Ram….sirf 3 din bache h….hamari official shadi hone me….jisme sari rasme hongi…..ram main kab se chahti thi ki apki naam ki mehndi mere hatho me lage….apke pyar ka rang us mehendi me chade…..aur apka naam usme likha jaye….thanks ram 4 coming in my life….apki wajah se ….sab badal gya …ab sab acha lagta….h…apke sath har pal ek sapna sa lagta h….jise jine ki meri khwasish mere dil me kafi salo se thi….apne aa kar vo sab puri kardi…..har pal god se thanks kehti hu apko meri life me bhejne ke liye…..love u ram….more than myself…."

Ram closed his eyes ….and remembers…..ram wents to his room….and mgs …her

Ram….kkrh?

Priya…..sam ko nehlane ki tyari kar rahi hu…..

Ram…..hmm…..missing u,…..

Priya…..abhi toh gye ho….golu ji control karo…thoda…

Ram….oye golu sirf muje dadi keh sakti h….aap ni….

Priya….kyun????

Ram….muje sirf jaan pasand h apke muh se sunna…..

Priya….acha ji…..

Ram…hanji,…..chalo aaj se main tumhe ek naam deta hu,…..

Priya…..kya …jaldi bolo na….

Ram….a

aj se tum meri sonaa ho….

Priya….sachi…..

Ram….muchi….aaj se tum mere liye meri sonaa ho…jo mere dil me har pal mere sath rehegi….

Priya…..sooo….swt……..love u my golu….aaj se main bi apko sirf golu ..kehungi….

Ram….acha ji….love u sonaa….

Priya…hanji….

Ram….chalo sam ko tyar karke mere se baat karna….

Priya….hanji…love u my dear golu…..

Ram….love u sonaa…

..ram went to talk bath….there priya made…..ready sam…..priya took her dairy and wrote the ab medendi wish….

Ram opened his eyes….and read again….

"Ram…..apne muje bahut swt and loving naam diya aaj…."SONAA"….just a wonderful name….i feel like I m top of the world….jis pyar ki maine kalpana bi ni ki thi ….us se kahi jada pyar aap mujse karte h…..ram meri ek wish aur h…..main yeh shadi bahut simple se tarike se karna chahti hu……janti hu aap "the ram kapoor"…h …but main ek aam insane hu…..es liye….muje media etc….ni chahiye…..vase bi ab sam bi h ….toh main nahi chahti koi aap par ya hamari family par ungali uthaye….aur sam ke bare me sari duniya ko pta chale…..es liye….wahi madap saje jaha humne fare liye the….first time….vo 7 promises jo hamne waha kiye the….use ab rasmo ke sath phir se vahi karna chahti hu……"…….love u my golu….."

Thanks…..i will update next part very soon…..will try not to delay more….this time….i was not well…so es baar jada late ho gya….agar acha lage then comment plzzz…….ur comments are very imp 4 me….to write further……and agar shadi wale session me kuch jada acha na likh pau toh plz ….sorry 4 that bcz….shadi ke part me thodi weak hu….sorry 4 this….

cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...thanks for pm...continue soon!!! 😃
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fr the fabulous update sristhi... lots attempts by vikram got failed and dadi caught ram red handed hahahaha...
n priya is indeed a doting mother to sam n love her affections.update soon asap...:-)
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
glad that your feeling better😛
dadi and ram's parts were tooo good
hope priya gets better soon
waiting for next part
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Srishti,...was waiting for this update from so long...
Thanks dear.. it was lovely..
Take care of your health..
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it ws a fabulous update dear... dadi bi na... bechare ram... wating 4 the shhadi... :) continue asap