Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, it is a request to keep the discussion on whether Siddhuji  tie his turban himself or are they ready made. Other than that please don't diversify the topic as it happen last time as topic being the sensitive issue to some belonging to that community.

As long as the posts are related to the question being asked in the opening post, all will be good.

Thank you,

Regards,
BB6 DT

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
EDIT - Misread and misunderstood Autumn's post.

Many apologies. 😊
Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

EDIT - Misread and misunderstood Autumn's post.

Many apologies. 😊

Hmmm now I wonder what you wrote ðŸ¤”  as I did not read it. Oh well it is good I did not. ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Hmmm now I wonder what you wrote ðŸ¤”  as I did not read it. Oh well it is good I did not. ðŸ˜†

Sorry, I misread your post in haste. I thought you were asking us TO REFRAIN FROM BEING CURIOUS ABOUT HOW SIDHU TIES HIS TURBANS, when clearly you'd written JUST THE OPPOSITE. I, therefore, questioned you on that. My bad. 😃

😆
keynotes thumbnail

Why does it always have to be about real and unreal people, my dear? We are discussion his beautfiul adornments. Good lord! His genuineness, reality, authenticity, and any other virtue of his true side can go tel lene, for all I care!

Dude, while you are keen on the subject which is good, however,you are assuming many times and take it in the wrong way.  By 'real', the other poster means real life persons i.e everyday Sikhs, not an actor in movies who may just put on a readymade turban.  Sikhs don't wear readymade turbans, they tie them up. Hope that clears it up.

Cheers
keynotes thumbnail

[
Guru maiya! Aapke shubh charan kahan hain? 😃

@Bold: That's what I'd asked in my previous thread that got locked recently. WHEN and WHERE? 😕

Check out in one of the earlier episodes and as a matter of fact, he was tying just today in the morning... This was via the 24x7 live feed. 

The reason he probably keeps the tied turbans on the side is that he doesn't have to do the folding or the 'pooni' again.  But he still ties them again each time.

If you require further details, try searching for how a turban is tied on youtube.

Cheers
Edited by keynotes - 11 years ago