Sidhu ji's pag - The revelation! :)

Posted: 11 years ago
So finally, it's confirmed that Sidhu ji does, in fact, tie those beautiful adornments and keeps them aside for later use. Unfortunately, my previous topic got locked for whatever reason. This is the second part to the series. 😊

Proof:

https://i.imgur.com/lpf8C.jpg
**keep

Too lazy to edit the main post. 🥱
Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
So I was right. Yayyy to my knowledge ðŸ˜†

Those Pags are very colorful. Looks like he has every color in there. Was this yesterday or today's episode ??
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

So I was right. Yayyy to my knowledge ðŸ˜†

Those Pags are very colorful. Looks like he has every color in there. Was this yesterday or today's episode ??

Jai ho antaryaami guru maiya Chandramukhi Devi ki! 😃

I laujhz those pags! Me wanna have one now! 😳

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Jai ho antaryaami guru maiya Chandramukhi Devi ki! 😃

I laujhz those pags! Me wanna have one now! 😳

Thank you ji.

May be you should become his fan and he can donate one for his one and only favorite ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Thank you ji.

May be you should become his fan and he can donate one for his one and only favorite ðŸ˜›

Excuse me! Pralay aa jayega par woh hone se raha bhai! Mujhe bande ki pangdi se ishq ho gaya hai, usse nahin! 😆
LOL...It was quite obvious that Sidhu was tying his own turbans and that is what one would  expect him to do. He was seen doing so in an earlier episode. 

Actually, you can also tell by the cloth material and simply by looking at it that it was tied one not a readymade one.

.  Plus, the readymades are usually worn at weddings only.

Edited by keynotes - 11 years ago
real Sardars always tie their own paggs ... Fake paggs r only for Movie and TV shows ... infact now days even Movie ppl started using Real paggs to make characters look more real

everyone in Son of Sardar wore real paggs ... ( who does not know how to tie a pagg they can hire someone expert who can tie paggs for other )

Rocket Singh - salesman of the year etc all these movies has real paggs ...

and a person who tie his pagg daily becomes so expert that he can tie a beautiful pagg  just in few mins ... 

and reason for keeping paggs like this is not that one can pick and put on his head ... reason is if a pagg is like this one does not need to fold a pagg again 

how to fold a pagg ( called Pooni of pagg ) see this vid 

this guy is using door handle incase there is no other person to help u ... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOTEHtbmcY[/YOUTUBE]

Why does it always have to be about real and unreal people, my dear? We are discussion his beautfiul adornments. Good lord! His genuineness, reality, authenticity, and any other virtue of his true side can go tel lene, for all I care!
Originally posted by keynotes

LOL...It was quite obvious that Sidhu was tying his own turbans and that is what one would  expect him to do. He was seen doing so in an earlier episode. 

Actually, you can also tell by the cloth material and simply by looking at it that it was tied one not a readymade one.

.  Plus, the readymades are usually worn at weddings only.

Guru maiya! Aapke shubh charan kahan hain? 😃

@Bold: That's what I'd asked in my previous thread that got locked recently. WHEN and WHERE? 😕