ArHi OS | Silk and Stilettoes | Mature

norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Lolz, here again. Because I updated many things a day in advance, I have been whiling away my time typing at One Shots. DKC Update tomorrow my peeps, for now enjoyz this...Run away kiddies, this is big stuff...

| Silk and Stiletoes |

=|=

Silk and Stilettoes were never a good thing.

Many men would argue-quite vehemently-against the conclusion Arnav Singh Raizada had just decided upon. After all, those were the top two fetishes for any red-blooded male.

Oh it wasn't that Arnav wasn't a red blooded male. He was extremely red blooded. His wife, who presently leaned against the door of their bedroom, would have agreed to that as well.

Its just that he had brains. So where other men thought only about the physical satiation, his shrewd businessman mind calculated everything in its midst. And right now, his permanently ravishable wife was not in an amorous mood.

In fact, she was enraged.

"Ready Mr. Raizada?"

Khushi didn't wait for an answer. His wife sauntered towards him in a saree of his own design, gently swaying her frame as she reached where he was standing.

"Well, even if you aren't. It doesn't matter. Because we have to go to that wonderful party you said yes for."

Her hazel lenses were narrowed dangerously in anger, the jade in them shimmering like precious green stones. Nostrils slightly flared, with that tempting nose stud glinting subtly in the muted light of their villa.

"I cannot believe your nerve. You said yes to another one? Its hard to believe we're on our honeymoon!"

Arnav didn't bother responding. He was far too used to the craziness that was his wife. She was just mad, and he knew that she'd get over it soon enough.

And just like always, he'd underestimated the delightful thing called Khushi [Kumari] Gupta Singh Raizada.

His wife brought her hands up to imitate that strangling motion she loved with a passion, and then whirled around to leave. Her crimson clad hips moved brazenly with each stride of her strappy, stiletto clad feet.

With a shake of his head, and a roll of his expressive eyes, Arnav followed his wife into the elevator.

While she stood huffing and puffing in an indignant fashion, he took the time to admire Khushi in a deeper manner. That hair, which he had fallen in love with, swished against her back. Soft tendrils cradled her oval face and her slender fingers kept pushing it behind her ears.

"You know what's so sad? If other men had me as their wife, they wouldn't even want to get out bed. But here you are, always jumping at the opportunity to leave the hotel. Arnav are you sure you're a man?"

He knew that she was mocking him. After all, last night had been intensely passionate to say the least, and he knew Khushi remembered each moment. She was just provoking him, for it was her favorite past time. When she was not teasing him, she was mocking him. The usual.

But it worked.

As always.

With one bronzed digit, Arnav moved and pressed the button for the doors to open. In another quick second, he lifted his wife over his shoulder and walked out of the elevator.

"Arnav! Arnav! Put me down right now! ARNAV!"

She kept screaming, but when had he ever listened? Though her screeches didn't impact him in the slightest, they did however scare the wits out of an old couple walking hand in hand in the lobby.

Casting them a half-apologetic, half-amused look, Arnav slid the card into the lock. It didn't open. Goddamit! He hated those things. He tried again, this time flipping the plastic over.

"This is barbaric, Arnav put me down!"

The door opened at that moment, sparing him another fist on his back. Admonishing her for the jungli billi habits, he spanked her lightly on her saree clad bottom.

Ignoring her intake of shocked breath, he walked into the kitchen for it was the closest, and dumped her carefully, yet unceremoniously upon the island.

"Lets get to it baby."

And without waiting for an answer, he fisted his hands into Khushi's hair and tugged her mouth to his. Their kiss was in no means gentle. His wife was angry and aroused, and that meant the night would be fun.

Arnav's tongue thrust past her lips to taste the hot cavern of her mouth. Khushi tasted like the undiluted wilderness coupled with an intoxicating feel of raspberries. He loved her taste. He couldn't get enough of it.

She replied in earnest, teeth nipping away at his masculine lips. Her fingers slipped into his dark hair and caressed the sensitive part of his nape. Consecutive groans left them both as their kisses drove each other insane.

Arnav's hands moved to his wife's shoulder, and he drew down the shimmery material of her aanchal. It floated down to reveal her generous front, clad with a blouse designed clearly with seduction in mind.

Off it came, and so did his shirt. Then went her in skirt and his trousers followed the same route quite swiftly.

His lips traced the side of her neck, while hers teased the strong column of his throat. Pulses beat in unison as Khushi shrugged out of her bra, and drew the thong down her shapely legs.

Arnav hummed in satisfaction and bent down to take a darkened tip in his mouth. His wife arched against his errant tongue, and he repeated the motion on her other breast as well. She moaned and whimpered at his punishing touch, her fingers raking down his muscled back.

That was it. Too soon, but he had to be inside her.

His fingers dropped to her core, softly parting the damp curls of her womanhood. The responsiveness of his wife never ceased to surprise him, and he rid himslef of his underwear to finally be one with her.

Arnav kissed her once again and placed his hands on her hips. Angling himself towards her, he thrust inside with one powerful stroke. His wife immediately tightened around him, a moan leaving her at the alacrity of his action.

He drew back and went again, continuing with the rhythm they had woven together. His wife's soft whimpers and moans egged him on as he lay buried to the hilt inside of her.

With one final thrust, he was gone. Arnav's head reared back as his climax hit him, and subsequently, his wife achieved her release as well. Her silken muscles contracted around him, fitting him like a snug glove.

She screamed loud as she fell back against the counter, taking him with her.

"Now that's what our honeymoon is for. Understand Mr. Raizada?"

He winked at her and took that tempting mouth in another kiss.

"Sure thing Mrs. Raizada."

=|=

Gutter dimaag πŸ˜† Liked it? Or no? Leave comments and tell moi what you thinks.

*This work is my own. You do not have the right to copy or reproduce it without my permission.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Oooh HOT!

A word of advice, if ever a woman is dressed in silk and stilettos, it means the man is either in for a very good time or very torturous wait!

I am glad Arnav was smart enough to pick the first! πŸ˜‰

Bahaha! Khushi does know how to push all the right buttons, doesn't she?

Otherwise, how dare he not stay holed up in that room with her until they get kicked out!?

I am guessing Arnav didn't make the mistake of accepting a invite again, or...

He just might like riling her up! πŸ˜†
Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damn that was HOT β˜ΊοΈ
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow was that the limit of gutter or what
so she goaded him to get back to their hm and love making
and seducing him too
cheers for pm
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
IM BLOWN AWAY!...

THAT WAS ...hhhxjhsjajsh

I HAVE NO WORDS!

U described the desire they had for each other sooo well!

Good job dear!...

Lovely OS!:)...

-Simran
norolim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiAbhiya

IM BLOWN AWAY!...

THAT WAS ...hhhxjhsjajsh

I HAVE NO WORDS!

U described the desire they had for each other sooo well!

Good job dear!...

Lovely OS!:)...

-Simran

Haha, thank you so much!
shay1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
WOW

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow

I wasn't expecting that tonight lol... But it was a very good surprise indeed

Wow.

It was just so amazingly hot, and so perfectly written!
I honestly can't get enough of your work Avi

Raaahhh!

I love you

lol

norolim thumbnail

Originally posted by: shay1990

WOW

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow

I wasn't expecting that tonight lol... But it was a very good surprise indeed

Wow.

It was just so amazingly hot, and so perfectly written!
I honestly can't get enough of your work Avi

Raaahhh!

I love you

lol

Well yay for that! πŸ˜†

Just felt like it, isliye πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you and I love you too!
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
supr hot hoott β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
thnx 4 pm πŸ˜³