Main Titliyon K Shehar Mein,
Rahoon To Mujh Ko Fiker Hai?
Wo Phool Jo Khila Nahi,
Wo Phool Khil Gaya To Phir??

Main Is Liye To Aaj Tak,
Sawal Bhi Na Kar Saka?
Agar Mere Sawal Ka,
Jawab Mil Gaya To Phir??

Nusrat, Nikhat n Humera discussing abt how the two families are so distant and yet Ayaan was with Asad and do they meet often or what and they discuss how Nazma dusnt meet up with them at the college as thats how the rules are between the two families

At the hospital Rashid says how the wounds will heal up soon and Asad is like no they wont for me and Asad leaves the hospital with Rashid n Dilshad behind him asking him to stop and Rashid even talks abt him bleeding and Asad says its better that the blood that flows in my veins bleeds off

And Rashid calls Asad beta and he stops and says i lost my father 17yrs ago and leaves with his mum Dilshad while Rashid keeps asking him to stop and not leave helplessly

Asad n his mum in the car and Sad Kal ho na ho in the bg and both are in pain and there Ayaan comforts both his grandmother and dad at the hospital venue

Rashid n family come back home and Shireen asks all to be happy and then enter as its question of Nikhats prospective match and they enter and mohammi starts off with her rant and even talks of nikhats dark colour and abt three matches having gone and how its not a gud thing and tells the tale abt another gurl who got refused twice and till date is without a match and accuses rashid of being careless and that why did he have to go for Asad and that Dilshad wud have taken care
and Grandmother tells Razia off saying after all Asad is Rashid's son and how can he deny that feeling and that feeling can only be understood by sumone who themselves has a son

-Asad n Dilshad bk home n Nazma is worried for Asad and Dilshad tells him to stop and to not hurt himself and that his wound is still fresh and that time will heal up his wounds he says yes his wounds are fresh and what if time itself is the biggest wound  and Dilshad says she is talking abt his present wound and Asad says he is talking abt that 17yr old wound which they both got and which is still afresh and he leaves

Razia aka mohammi tells the grandmother off saying that her taunt was a grave one and that she may not have a son but she is a mother after all and Shireen accepts her mistake and asks if the boys side will visit again and Razia says yes they will

Humera's father arrives and insults Rashid n Ayaan and even accuses Ayaan of keeping relations with Asad and questions Rashid's upbringing and Rashid is all quite and Ayaan speaks up and says he never went to meet Asad and that he went to the mazaar and saw Asad getting hurt and cudnt stop himself and saying so leaves from there

-Ayaan's Grandmum reprimands him for misbehaving with elders and Ayaan says whats wrong with me going to meet my brother and that dad has no spine cause why cudnt he answer when he was being questioned abt visiting his own  son.Grandmum tells Ayaan that he may b right but he shud learn to respect his elders

-Finally Zoya and her brother in law meet up and he tells her not to run away frm the issue but to sort it out with her sister

Razia tells Humera's dad to be careful with Ayaan as he is a prospective match for Humera and that one shud b only that strict as is req and that it was a small mistake on Ayaan's part n Humera's dad tells abt how how small mistakes lead to big stories and how Shireen fell for a married Rashid and how Rashid left Dilshad for Shireen and all the luxuries he was offered along but he is not fulfilling his side of the deal and that the Dilshad Rashid connect shud not happen and Razia says she will talk to Shireen abt this

-Precap- Dilshad asking Asad to get married and he says he is ready for it and she is like but not ready for love and he says those who are accustomed to silence love to live alone

Thats it chao chao till next Wed n happy Halloween

N Apologies for any errors the live feed is a pain at times 😆

-Pooja

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great  opening lines Poo... thanks the lovely take... 👏
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs in advance pooja..
i guess i m nt wrong??😕😕
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx 4 da update
KSG was awesome
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Fully Done ...Ignore the typos please
-jadoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 Great update and fast too! Today's episode was so emotional.. 😭 😭
Oh Asad, felt like hugging him tigghhttt ❤️ ❤️

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -jadoo-

👏 Great update and fast too! Today's episode was so emotional.. 😭 😭
Oh Asad, felt like hugging him tigghhttt ❤️ ❤️

Yup it was pretty emotional n well acted
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
samades thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU! :)
_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that quote above...tooo gud...n ya thanks for update!!
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update

Awesome Epi and Awesome Update :)))) love the start tooo :)))