who is more confused - me or pankhuri?????

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
me so confuseyaaa gayeee hunnn kudreyoun(and only 2 males in this forum πŸ˜‰ ...πŸ˜†)...

pankhurii says she loves adi β€οΈ...she was even saddd πŸ˜­ when adi was marrying latka jhatkaa... she didnt denied her mom ke she loves adi... and now when adi is hersss she is denying him saying he is immature and not a marrige material... πŸ˜²...

guysss...he was marrying latika he was marrige material...when she(pankhuri) got engaged to him he was marrige material...when she loved him he was ohk...but when he married him he is not a marrige material and mature guyy... πŸ€’...

the man who broke his marrige because he understood the meaning of promises made between two people on ther marrige(his parents.more profundly) and understands whats the meaning and what happens when this voews are broken and how hurt the spoce will eb by betryal... suddenly that adi is not a marrige material πŸ˜²...how cum ...

i thought if 2 people in love there ultmate point ... ultimate goal... the point of begning and ending at same point is marrige... and well pankhuri got that...but what does she trying to say...
pyyar karo keseee sai bhee(love anyone..whoever) but  marry only a man who is mature guy...and if your love is not mature then dont marryyy... plzzz tell me is that soo... do love but dont maarryy if guy immature...like adiπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohh..even i dont understand..i mean she actually slapped adi for marring her-SUDDENLY..but would she have been happy with that dumb shivam??NO!!she shud have thot and acted!bechara adi!🀒
and then obviously,she married the guy she loved,toh uski life obviously set ho gai na..😳

someone please make me understnd pankhuri's character!πŸ˜•
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mihikamahakal

ohh..even i dont understand..i mean she actually slapped adi for marring her-SUDDENLY..but would she have been happy with that dumb shivam??NO!!she shud have thot and acted!bechara adi!🀒

and then obviously,she married the guy she loved,toh uski life obviously set ho gai na..😳

someone please make me understnd pankhuri's character!πŸ˜•

i am also 2nd in lineee@bold red... πŸ˜† plzzz do explain me too swetuuu if you understanddd ... πŸ€’
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: payalibm

i am also 2nd in lineee@bold red... πŸ˜† plzzz do explain me too swetuuu if you understanddd ... πŸ€’

kiu thappar mara yeh toh pankhuri hi janti hai ,,, mujhe lagta hai ,,pankhu ko pata thiadi ne jo kia woh bina soch shamajh k kiya usse jagane k liye sayad thappar mara ,,,,

or pankhu ka character me samjh ne ki kousis kar rahi hu ,,pata chal jayega toh bata dungi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Pankhuri Slapped Adi in shock...she was miffed with whole scenario and Suddenly Adi came with Sindhoor...That shocked made her do so.

She knws Adi well and she knws he did dat on anger ,without forethinking...dat made her angry...how careless he is...but in inner mind she knws Adi will be a loving caring husband...and moreover she cant tell infront of all " I love u Adi"πŸ˜‰

If her marriage broke and Adi came next day and express his wish 2 give her life she wont do so
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudipta1988

kiu thappar mara yeh toh pankhuri hi janti hai ,,, mujhe lagta hai ,,pankhu ko pata thiadi ne jo kia woh bina soch shamajh k kiya usse jagane k liye sayad thappar mara ,,,,

or pankhu ka character me samjh ne ki kousis kar rahi hu ,,pata chal jayega toh bata dungi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the matter is not about slapp...its about calling adi immature...
oh!plzz tell me naa swetuuu...i will eb your slave if you can tell me about why pankhu dosent wana marry adiii
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I think Pankhuri Slapped Adi in shock...she was miffed with whole scenario and Suddenly Adi came with Sindhoor...That shocked made her do so.

She knws Adi well and she knws he did dat on anger ,without forethinking...dat made her angry...how careless he is...but in inner mind she knws Adi will be a loving caring husband...and moreover she cant tell infront of all " I love u Adi"πŸ˜‰

If her marriage broke and Adi came next day and express his wish 2 give her life she wont do so

swetuuu wht you saying is i got complitelyyy...and its understandable...but whateva she said clearly indicted kee she love adi but dosent find him marrige material... she saw adi during the time he marrying latika and then calling off weding understanding the meaning of vows and couple marrige commitment...and sudnly when adi married him he is immature guyy...now thats some thing is bothring me...yep she can be in anger..confused...shoked evrything..but yest. whole epi was wasted on showing adi immature and stupid...slap is ohk ke adi nai keyaa keyaa in anger...but calling adi all that...oh!man😲
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

the matter is not about slapp...its about calling adi immature...
oh!plzz tell me naa swetuuu...i will eb your slave if you can tell me about why pankhu dosent wana marry adiii

kisne kaha adi se shaadi nehi karna chahati ,,wo toh shivam k family tha or v relative tha,,,toh thorsa drama kar rahi thi ,,,man hi man me khush ho rahi thi ,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

swetuuu wht you saying is i got complitelyyy...and its understandable...but whateva she said clearly indicted kee she love adi but dosent find him marrige material... she saw adi during the time he marrying latika and then calling off weding understanding the meaning of vows and couple marrige commitment...and sudnly when adi married him he is immature guyy...now thats some thing is bothring me...yep she can be in anger..confused...shoked evrything..but yest. whole epi was wasted on showing adi immature and stupid...slap is ohk ke adi nai keyaa keyaa in anger...but calling adi all that...oh!man😲

I think what she meant was Adi acted immaturely dat time...and he was telling repeatedly he will consider her as a friend till end of life...She mite have disturbed by dat friend fact..He suddenly put Sindhoor on her and saying he wil consider her as friend only...She was shocked on dat I thnk...Instead If he wud have said " I marry u wholeheartedly..and will do my responsibility at my best' ...things wud be different
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudipta1988

kisne kaha adi se shaadi nehi karna chahati ,,wo toh shivam k family tha or v relative tha,,,toh thorsa drama kar rahi thi ,,,man hi man me khush ho rahi thi ,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

keyaa logical explanation haiii...wahhh🀣 πŸ€£