Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks everyone for their lovely comments and liking my stories till now
a big hug to everyone🤗
sorry didnt manage to reply to each individually, but it was a pleasure reading your comments and seeing your views about my story...

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
here's the much awaited chapter 5, but since it's gonna be a bit long, i'm breaking this also in two parts. next part will be up by tomorrow😳.
lets not bore you people anymore and here's chapter 5A:

Chapter 5A

Arjun was humming happily while driving home, finally he had enough proofs to expose Riya.  He had just reached home and got inside, when he saw everyone talking and pampering Riya.  He hated what he saw, because everyone in his family was falling for Riya and her lies. He decided about the course to proceed, and thought why not play a bit with Miss Riya before exposing her.  He must make his family hate her first, that way when they'll know about her truth, they won't feel any pain but only anger at her.

As soon as Arjun entered, he went to sit on the ground near Dadi, and put his head on her lap.  He always loved it when Dadi massaged his scalp, he had missed all this while he was in Delhi.  After sometime, he went to freshen up and came back for dinner.  And again when he came from his room, he was astonished to see Riya taking his seat.  He was going to ask her to get up, but Dadi motioned to him to stay quiet.  So he silently went to take another seat and started to eat.  The conversation during the dinner mainly centered on Rathore and his health.  Though no one dared mentioned the truth that Rathore's was in coma in front of Dadi.  Dadi was insisting that tomorrow she'd go to visit Rathore, while everyone were trying their best to prevent her, but Dadi was so stubborn that no one could persuade her.  Finally Mrs Rawte came towards Riya, and whispered in her ears for her to try.

Riya didn't know what to do, she had no ideas, but everyone were looking with so much hope in their eyes towards her, that she tried the first thing that came to her mind,

"Actually Dadi, don't go nah, tomorrow specially for Rathore, I'll be fasting for his health, and won't eat nor drink anything, and we also have to go to mandir.  So please stay with me Dadi-ji," Riya said.

Dadi was very happy that Riya would fast for Rathore, but she was perplexed at why Riya was gonna do this however. But still she couldn't refuse the sweet Riya, and so she forgot about visiting Rathore, and now the whole conversation was centered on Riya and her love for Rathore.

Arjun was getting angrier with time, he was amazed by the lies Riya could say.  Didn't she have any conscience? How can she play with people's feelings so much? Just how cheap can she stoop?  All these questions were running in his mind, and when he could take no longer the lies, he excused himself and went away.  He had just reached his room, when he decided to talk with Riya.  He took out his phone and messaged her to come and meet him in the corridor.  He patiently waited for about ten minutes, but Riya neither came nor replied back to his text.  He again texted her back and said it was urgent.  But again after a few minutes she didn't respond.  He had enough of the arrogance of Riya, and this time he called her and when she answered he only said, "Either you are coming to meet me, or I come there and pick you in my arms and carry you out in front of everyone!" and cut the call.

Riya was very worried, she purposely did not reply to Arjun's previous texts, because she didn't want to talk with him.  But when he called and menaced her, she had no choice but to obey him.  She politely excused herself and went to face Arjun.  She just turned round the corner to the corridor leading to her room, when she saw that Arjun was silently pacing the corridor.  He looked very angry, and when he saw her coming, he immediately came towards her and dragged Riya away to his room.  He locked the room from inside, and came menacingly towards her.  She took steps behind, till her back was against the wall.  Arjun came closer to her and pinned her to the wall, by holding her by her shoulders in a tight grip.

She tried her best to get away, but Arjun was too strong for her, she finally accepted defeat and stood immobile.  She raised her head and looked in his eyes, and trembled at the anger she could see in his eyes.

But within a few minutes, all the anger had disappeared from his face and eyes.  In fact he was looking strangely at her with such an intense look, that she lowered her eyes and blushed.  She looked so pretty when she blushed, Arjun thought.  For one instance he wanted to hold her and comfort her, but then he remembered the plan, he had to prove everyone that Riya was only a gold digger and a liar.  The first step would be to make as if he was completely charmed by her, so that she could throw her webs at him.  He'd enjoyed passing some time with her, and who wouldn't be happy having such a beautiful girl in his arms, even if she was nothing but a liar.

He used his hand to caress her left cheek, traced her eyes and ears and finally slowly using one finger traced her neck.  Riya was completely dazed at what Arjun was doing to her, she wanted to run away and pushed him, but something in her was preventing her from doing this, despite everything his touch was electrifying to her senses.  She had never felt like this for anyone before, in fact she had always waited for her prince charming and so hadn't gone out with any boys before, nor she had ever wanted to go out with anyone before.  And when she had met Rathore, she had finally thought that he was the one.  So Arjun's touch was playing a big havoc on her senses and she didn't know how to deal with him.  She closed her eyes, trying to block what Arjun was doing to her, but Arjun wasn't accepting defeat.  After tracing her neck, he slowly started to trace her lips.  She was so shocked at that gesture that she opened her eyes and looked at him.  She saw Arjun slowly bending his head down, and it finally dawned on her that he was going to kiss her.  Her heart and body wanted to feel Arjun's kiss, but her head was telling her not to trust Arjun.  Now that she thought about it, Arjun always hated her, she didn't understand why he was trying to kiss her.  She immediately came to her senses and used all her force to push him away, unlocked the door and quickly ran out of the room.  She was panting very badly when she reached outside the house on the terrace.  There was a cold breeze outside, but she badly needed this cold to calm down her senses.

In the meantime, Arjun himself was having some problem controlling himself, he had been all set out to seduce Riya, but he himself had fallen trap to her beauty and when he had tried to kiss her, he had completely forgotten about his aim.  In fact he had been so sure that Riya was completely under his spell that he wasn't prepared at all when she pushed him away and ran away.  He leaned on the wall, and took some deep breaths and finally after some few minutes when he felt normal, he left the room and went to his room for sleeping and but not before taking out the hidden camera in Riya's room.  He had put it just a few minutes before Riya came.  He had enough proof of Riya being characterless, unfortunately he didn't manage to kiss her, but she never stopped him when he was touching her.

After staying outside for more than one hour, Riya finally gathered the courage to return back to her room.  She was ready to face Arjun, but when she entered her room, she found herself completely alone, she rushed and locked her in her room so as to be sure no one was going to come back.  She went to lie on the bed to sleep, but sleep never came to her until the early hours of the morning.  When she woke up at 6 o'clock, she was so tired and her eyes had dark circles from lack of sleep.  She showered and readied herself for work, and tried to cover the dark circles with some make-up and went outside to join everyone for breakfast.

Little did she know that when she came to join everyone that she had barely managed to cover the dark circles, and that everyone was worried for her when they saw her like this.  She also had completely forgotten that she was supposed to be fasting today, and was going to sit on the chair to eat, when Arjun grabbed her by her arms and reminded her of her fasting, and thus no eating nor drinking.

"Oh my god, she had nearly forgotten about this, plus she was so damn tired, how will she survive without any food or drink for one full day and then work?! Only then she remembered that today was Sunday, and she was off," she thought silently.

Arjun was enjoying seeing Riya in trouble, he knew that she couldn't keep the fast, because she was a fake person.  So all he needed to do was watch her throughout the day and take some pictures of her when she'll try to eat in secret. 

Like planned Arjun spied on her throughout the whole day, but Riya never ate nor drank anything.  He even took her and Dadi to the temple for prayers, but nothing.  He waited for them in the car since he didn't believe in god, but then after waiting for more than half an hour, he was worried and went out to look for them.  As he climbed the stairs to the temple, he saw Riya sitting alone on a bench on the right corner of the temple, and finally he had the delight of seeing Riya eating some fruits.  He immediately took his camera and recorded it.  Finally he could expose Riya he thought with a smile.  He went to sit back in the car and waited for them to return.

Dadi and Riya returned after almost one hour, and finally he drove them back home.  In the evening after conducting some more prayers, finally Riya broke her fast.  Dadi was flattering Riya and so happy that Riya kept the fast for Rathore.  On the other hand, Mrs Rawte also had tears in her eyes at seeing Riya's love.  Everyone was busy taking care of Riya, and giving her everything.  Riya felt such a big fraud for deceiving such a wonderful family, but living with them had made her selfish a bit, that she no longer wanted to tell them the truth.

Arjun in the meantime was very furious at his family for believing Riya, and he watched at the clock for the time, and thought only two hours left before exposing Riya.  He however was worried at how Dadi was gonna take it, so he decided to take Dadi away to her room to tell her the truth first.

Once in dadi's room, Arjun made her sit on the bed, and he sat down on the ground next to her feet and held onto her hands and told her, "You trust me nah Dadi? Remember I had told you about Riya and her lies, well I was right. She's only a gold digger and liar.  She's taking advantage of Rathore's coma and our generosity to come here.  Yesterday I talked with Shaina, she'll be here in a few hours.  Shaina is the real fiance of Rathore, not Riya.  You won't believe it that yesterday she even tried to seduce me!"

Dadi took everything Arjun said very well, she didn't appear to be angry or anything, so he continued, "And today also, her fasting was false, I saw her eating at the temple!"

"You must be wrong dear," Dadi said taking Riya's part.

"Nope Dadi, I recorded everything," Arjun said and gave the camera to Dadi. Suddenly Arjun's phone started ringing, and he went away leaving the camera with Dadi.  Dadi viewed all the recordings, though she felt a bit embarrassed at the scene in Riya's room, she was also happy that Arjun wasn't indifferent to Riya.  Next she saw Riya eating the fruits at the temple.  She thanked God that Arjun gave her this camera before anyone else, and quickly erased everything in it with a smirk.  The story was just getting interesting now, how can she let Arjun put an end so quickly to it she thought with a smirk.

Precap Chapter 5B:

Shaina entering the house

Shaina pointing fingers at Riya for being a liar, and Shaina showing all the proofs of her's and Rathore relation.

The whole family turning against Riya.

Arjun also adding about Riya trying to seduce him, and the false fast.

"No one will dare raise a finger at her!" Dadi said and went to stand next to Riya holding her shoulders and supporting her.

The whole family shocked at Dadi's action.

so how was it?

Liked it?

hated it?

loved it?

dont forget to press the like button and do comment😳

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayyy yayyy...me first again😉 *childish laugh*
arjun is doing a blunder!!!
anyways besides shaina he should know the secret about riya too!!!
but riya too now should stop being selfsh and tell the truth
riya kept fast!!but why did she ate fruits
arjun caught her..and the intense moment omg!!!!both were out of senses😆
akhir what is dadi planning😉deleted the video😃
continue the next part
Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...even i also feel my heavy breath.. awesome update dear...

Precap is just mindblowing dear...jaldiupdate karna plz...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow...super duper likes...
loved the update...

new story begins...what's in dadi's mind(oops your mind..)

precap is so interesting...

Plzz don't make arjun negative...
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ariya scene ws romantic... Feeling bad for Riya... Hope everyone understands her...Sure dadi hs made up her mind for Ariya... continue soon...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think dadi asked her to eat that fruits... poor arjun.. dadi toh badi chupa rustam nikli!!!!.. i hope she sets riya for arjun not rathore... update soon!!! poor riya.. badi bezathi hone wali hai!!!

hayee !!! arjun bhi na!!! loved the scene in riya's room.. ☺️ too bad he couldnt kiss her 😉... update soon!!
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome  update  and  awesome  precap!!!!!!!!👏👏
continue  soon!!!!!!!
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...looking forward fr part 5B
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3