Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no ARJUN anyday better than ARJUN_- OVI scene.. so tomorrow may be with Aashna's ceremony we would get an ARVI scene..
WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

@Sheena
Well something from Persuasion, as the tension between ArVi reminds me of Capt. Wentworth and Anne (and also the separation), coupled with Arjun's persuasiveness.

Also, I was going to mention that line from Keira Knightley's P&P, when Jane says "No doubt poisoned by his pernicious sister." and Lizzie says Bravo. Let's just change his to her and you can see how well Purvi and Ovi suit this quote.

Haven't put it together coherently yet, otherwise I'd take even longer to comment in the OS. So kept it shorter without it.

Haven't read the second one but the quote suits the girls perfectly!!
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aathya

ya nd main comptitn for dumbest charctr nd sacrficng queen is betwn archana nd purvi.. Othes undrstood that they can nevr give comptn 2 these 2 women so they backd out

n guess what purvi actually took away the prize...n in the competion for the dumbest i think very soon we will see arjun carrying the trophy...so finally ArVi won an award...lol...

Originally posted by: crazygal_vpb

Actually they all are in competion to show who can sacrifice more...n also who is the most dumbest...

No doubt the winner is Purvi...😡
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

Haven't read the second one but the quote suits the girls perfectly!!

Oh this is from the 2005 movie, not the book.

You've read Persuasion but not Pride & Prejudice, interesting! I usually meet people who have it the other way around, unless they are from the Jane Austen Fan club, in which case, they've read it all.

Hi Vinu 😃, how's you? You and Sheena have a number in mind ðŸ˜›
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arbi_loves

no ARJUN anyday better than ARJUN_- OVI scene.. so tomorrow may be with Aashna's ceremony we would get an ARVI scene..

i just hope there will be no arjun ovi scene.. Arjun will b sad so ovi might go 2 console him;->.. God pls dont let that hapend

Originally posted by: ameilia

Sulo is just pissing me off day by day😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡.

She is going delusional day by day too.She is so irritating praising that conniver Manju and letting Purvi remain in that house despite Purvi rights to stay with her mom.
Purvi should be with Arman rite now...not babysit Sulo and give in to Manju and her desires.Sulo should know Manju's nature by now and know she has a hidden agenda.Glad Archu nd Teju are not buying into the act.Poor Purvi she got the devils from all rounds.

There is a famous saying, :If someone betrays you once...it's their fault., but if someone betrays you twice the fault is completely yours." Dunno if Sulo and co. have heard it ever...Manju is the evil witch she always had been and if they trust her again...well even God can't save them! Moreover it's high time that Purvi shifts to Deshmukh house!
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
2mrws they show us ashna's ceremny.. So arjun will be sad..ovi might go nd console him so guys get ready for anothr arjun ovi scene.. I just hope it will nt hapend

Originally posted by: crazygal_vpb

i guess its only to increase problems for  mahaan purvi n also archana...waise hi bina wajah doosron ke 'married life' ko 'happy' banane ki unwanted job leke usne problems ko invite kar liya hai...ab toh yeh dono maa beti bhi madad karenge purvi ko aapni problems ko badane mein...god CV's pls write something new...old wine n the same old glass...

They are bothered about everyone else's life except their own!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

There is a famous saying, :If someone betrays you once...it's their fault., but if someone betrays you twice the fault is completely yours." Dunno if Sulo and co. have heard it ever...Manju is the evil witch she always had been and if they trust her again...well even God can't save them! Moreover it's high time that Purvi shifts to Deshmukh house!

True, it's similar to that Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I'm scared for Purvi but does the girl have it coming or what..sigh ðŸ¤¢