Ashnoor Kaur to enter DKDM-TOI*story link pg 2*

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Young gun Ashnoor Kaur who has played central roles in shows like Shobha Somnath Ki,Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha will this time don a mythological character. 

Yes, the cute and cuddly Ashnoor Kaur has been signed to weave magic on Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK.

Sources inform that Ashnoor has been roped into play the role of Shiv ( Mohit Raina) and Parvati's ( Sonarika Bhadoria) daughter on the show. We also hear that this is for the first time ever in the history of any mythological show on TV that Shiv and Parvati's daughter will be shown. Ashnoor will essay the role of Ashok Sundari and has started shooting from today. 

When contacted, Ashnoor said, "Yes, I am doing the show and am very excited to be a part of Mahadev. It's a cameo and I will play Shiv and Parvati's daughter." 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Ashnoor-Kaur-to-enter-Mahadev/articleshow/17018894.cms Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karunima thumbnail
I have never heard of Mahadev and Parvati's daughter. πŸ˜²
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
i have heard of the name-never of the story-this is the first time any show will show Mahadev having a daughter
anyone knows the story?
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't knew that mahadev-parvati had a daughter also...😲 Edited by payel_dey - 11 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i found this is indiadivine. org
Daughter of Parvati and Shiva

This is a discussion on Daughter of Parvati and Shiva within the The Hinduism Forum section of the IndiaDivine.org forums.

Okay, In parts of Gujarat, the Gori Vrat tells the story of Aokha(sp). She was created by Ma Parvati at the same time she made Lord Ganesha to guard the door. when she saw Lord Shiva, she got scared and hid behind a sack of salt. After the fight, when Parvati ma saw that her son was dead, she cursed her daughter to melt in the salt and be born in a danav family. Lord shiva
to melt in the salt and be born in a danav family. Lord shiva calmed her and told her that she was just a child and got scared, so curse was revised and Parvati Ma said that even though she will be born into a danav family, she will marry a dev.
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea mahadev and parvati had 4 daughters I think but they are not famous as the sons. Well Ashnoor is cute lets see more romance between parvati and mahadev to have duaghter. Bring it on.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
She was present during Ganesh fighting with Shivji. She got scared, couldn't tell him he was Parvati's son. After the curse was born as Okha, who married Anirudhha.
This means after her Ganapati bappa is coming for sureπŸ˜ƒEdited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
if Ganapati was comming,they would have surely mentioned it
this is some other story!
unless she is born before Ganapati
but i dont think they will go that way!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I never heard of this..well waiting for this track...I guess this is the big track Nitin sir talking about..n ac to sruti's story it seems we may have bappa also..πŸ˜ƒ..but I heard about only 1 daughter of Mahadev..Maa Manasha who is adopted by Mahadev n known as his daughter...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
the thing is there are  few stories i have read of Mahadevs daughter
this seems to be Traingle puranas creations!