Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallvi19 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: robinc07

I don't know about all of you, but I think she is not as talented as the judges make her to be. I think her singing has no xfactor and she just sings just like any Punjabi singer sings. I think her Jugni performance was not as great as it should be. I have seen others sing it better than her..like the 3 lil boys called Ali Brothers that came on SRGMP Lil Champs. The song is upbeat and awesome, but her singing and voice for me just killed the song. The second song was a little better than Jugni, but I still had no interest and she brought nothing new to the table. Sure the others are also singing in their own genres, but they are doing innovative things through their singing. I honestly think she should go with Mrunmyee or Subreema next time. 

I agree with you. She is good stage performer but judges are praising too much for everything.
She has missed surs and tempo at many places in all songs.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well people are free to write anything here on this forum and it is all fair to ciriticize a talented singers to promote their own favourite singer. 
The Judges and studio audience are not bunch of fools who has given her 98% score on her last performance.

Arshpreet has got an unique voice texture and quality. She is a very talented singer and performer. She is comfortable singing Punjabi folk and Sufi songs but she will try her hands on Bollywood numbers by Richa Sharma and Jaspinder Narula.

Her Jugni was at top as it is not easy to sing these high pitch songs live on stage. Even Pt. Jasraj ji appreciated her last performance. I have no doubt in my mind that she will make it to top 5.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Well people are free to write anything here on this forum and it is all fair to ciriticize a talented singers to promote their own favourite singer. 

The Judges and studio audience are not bunch of fools who has given her 98% score on her last performance.

Arshpreet has got an unique voice texture and quality. She is a very talented singer and performer. She is comfortable singing Punjabi folk and Sufi songs but she will try her hands on Bollywood numbers by Richa Sharma and Jaspinder Narula.

Her Jugni was at top as it is not easy to sing these high pitch songs live on stage. Even Pt. Jasraj ji appreciated her last performance. I have no doubt in my mind that she will make it to top 5.

@ Bold: I question the "knowledge" of the studio audience. πŸ˜³

Everything else I agree with.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

@ Bold: I question the "knowledge" of the studio audience. πŸ˜³

Everything else I agree with.

And I agree... πŸ˜•
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoComments

And I agree... πŸ˜•

Agree with what? 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen Arshpreet during VOI 1 and she was far better than what she has sung so far...She has a great potential...But so far she has not impressed me that much...I know she can do justice to diff genre songs and waiting for that pleasant surprise...Good luck..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i'll look up some of her singing from SOV1. i'm really curious now since everyone is saying how she was really good there. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ByWX15ijyc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nxAIMgwBpo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

I am still looking for "taare hai baarati"
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i'll look up some of her singing from SOV1. i'm really curious now since everyone is saying how she was really good there. 

Did you find her good?
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DB, i did not post any videos because they are in a pretty pathetic shape

Thanx for posting them😊