Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lara3110

Zara, 👏

I cant tell you how many times I have read this SS. It is one of the most beautiful piece of work, I have read and what emotions. Arnav the insensitive man. Cant believe that this man is so selfish, always thinks of himself and he does not care about Khushi. What was it then, just lust. I do not think it was love he felt for Khushi. I am glad that Khushi had Anjali on her side. it's true sometimes it's hard to get out the feeling of pain especially when that pain is being caused by your loved one. Arnav abviously loves Khushi, however he simply wasn't there for her when she really needed it. And that's the anger everyone had at that point at him. He just didn't see. In this S i  wanted him to suffer. Muahaha! 

Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to read some more of your awesome work.  Please let me know. Love you, dear. Thanks very much. Aww of course! thanks for commenting your thoughts. I shall surely pm you my index and also a special invite ;D. I hope i can read your thoughts on the other pieces of work too. Muah!

gift
xxx
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by lara3110

Zara, 👏
I cant tell you how many times I have read this SS. It is one of the most beautiful piece of work, I have read and what emotions. Arnav the insensitive man. Cant believe that this man is so selfish, always thinks of himself and he does not care about Khushi. What was it then, just lust. I do not think it was love he felt for Khushi. I am glad that Khushi had Anjali on her side. it's true sometimes it's hard to get out the feeling of pain especially when that pain is being caused by your loved one. Arnav abviously loves Khushi, however he simply wasn't there for her when she really needed it. And that's the anger everyone had at that point at him. He just didn't see. In this S i  wanted him to suffer. Muahaha! 

Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to read some more of your awesome work.  Please let me know. Love you, dear. Thanks very much. Aww of course! thanks for commenting your thoughts. I shall surely pm you my index and also a special invite ;D. I hope i can read your thoughts on the other pieces of work too. Muah!

Zara
Thank for your prompt reply and also for giving me a list of your work.  I am definitely going to have a great time reading your work and keep you posted with my comments.  Till then, Warmest regards and God Bless.
Nadeeanu thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. There are a lot of OS and SS but I love yours the best. It is great reading and the way you penned the feelings of Khushi and Anjali, superb job.  Look forward to read some more on Shi tall track if you have any. Just let me know. This particular track just cut me up into little pieces.  I still dont seem to get out of the feeling, we all endured during that particular phase and the turmol, Khushi went through.  Bravo onceagain. Superb writing.!!!!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-Zara-: Awesum n fantastic SS!!!!😊
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

part 1

Khushi kept handling things so maturely time and again. It was too mature. No complaints from her, so nothing is wrong as far as Arnav is concerned.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Part 2

The dam in Khushi's heart was ready to burst but she was not letting it.  Now that Arnav saw the outburst, hope he can fix this mess.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome short story emotional one too . Accidentally came across it .The sight Arnav witnessed in the kitchen of kushi crying ripped him apart. But he needed this to see the damage his actions have done on kushi