Posted: 11 years ago

Removed

Edited by -Zara- - 3 years ago
Even I am hating this sheetal track, they are ruining ASR's character in front of khushi. Like seriously he used to make her win😡

oh well
loved the first part of ur SS
felt bad for khushi
continue soon
thanx for the pm
Omgomgomg this cnt just be two parts!!
Its such a brill concepttt
Contonueee pleaseee :)
yeah, sheetal is a pain! but oh well... 
I just started bawling reading this, I feel so so so so sooo bad for Khushi, Zara u write her pain so beautifully👏 love u for the pride and strength that you are giving in Khushi's character...I will cry so much on the show if that spoiler comes true...that's ridiculous the CVs didn't show teej first and they will also make Khushi's first karva chauth the worst one of her life too?! that's ridiculous!
this is beyond me, showing her begging and stuff, I rather her leave Arnav!
that wz amazing...do continue soon
I loved the first part!!! too much emotions written so beutifully!!!! i hate this sheetal!!! and especially arnav right now for making khushi feel this way!!! please please please continue!!
good story
pls continue soon
pls pm me
today was the limit, yaar😡
I had to waste my sleep to see that crap epi

Zara, that was beautiful part👏
Plss continue it
res.

*EDIT*

seriously? u write such good stuff and then ask its good? O.o dawai lo time se apni, u need it😆😛 

u have me completely agreeing with u regarding the horrible track that is going at the moment. there was a time when he only smiled when his DI wud start talking abt *THE GIRL* for him and abt LOVE, bt the precap made me sick mahnn!! please iss track ko khatam karo

and that is seriously some good stuff u have written girl! i actually want to see something like this happening. i want ARNAV to feel horrible for making KHUSHI feel such stuff. Sirf do line trust ki ghussay mein bolnay se trust nahi ajata😡

take care and update soOn😃
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago