Why do men think about SEX all the time?

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Men think about SEX all the time ...But is it true?nO Personal experience ...But if it is true then why ?
If it is a myth ..then when and how it circulated?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dostum

Men don't think of sex all the time. Just sometimes 😉

Usually men like to think of many other things, like work and travel. Men also think about philosophical stuff, men have been involved in spirituality as well.

I think men have been stereotyped a lot just like women have been.

Most men look for kindness in a woman, they would like to be with someone they can rely on. They try to look for hints of their mother in their wives, there is no denying this. Just the simplest hint can be that she well and truly would be beside him in his good and bad.

Ofcourse men must work hard to be worthy of that. Not even that hard, they need to be reliable and responsible themselves.

There is one simple rule = meet everyone as if you never met anyone before (i.e. carry no preconceived ideas).

You're giving men too much credit, in my opinion.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: XVIRUS

Men think about SEX all the time ...But is it true?nO Personal experience ...But if it is true then why ?

If it is a myth ..then when and how it circulated?

SEX is a gr8 tension relasing option for both genders..its always depend on the other,someone said b4 that, man and woman are opposite forces... Negative positive...can produce bio energy ..if anyone doing it in right way nothing wrong in it...they can cherish their moments... But those who always thinking about sex, it called sexuality...its mind thing.., person who is sexual uses love just as a technique towards sex...About Desi's, they repress their natural desires...western countries the boys and girls are becoming sexually mature earlier than anywhere else..13 or 14een they try all things... desi's the opposite happens... people remain sexually interested even when they are seventy, eighty, ninety...cos they repress their acts, then they start thinking about these things...thats why I feel some religion allow men to marry more than one women!😉
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am a young woman and have no idea of what men of all likes think. If anything they do not give away half of what they think unlike women whose expressions are often transparent and give em away far too easily. Therefore you cannot tell for sure if man is thinking of sex all the time. For all we know he's thinking of more, much more than he lets slip. ðŸ¤“
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeaaah. I heard about this a lot.. and IDK why because I am a girl :P ..Initially I thought it was a myth, as time went by I am a little convinced they do  think about it often :P  but I still do not know whether it's true that men think about it ALL THE TIME.

BTW! I read somewhere that men think about sex every 7 SECONDS 😆  so strange ðŸ˜†   
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think its exaggerated a little bit. We don't think about sex all the time. We think about it just as much as women would. It all depends on the person and how he/she hides it.

It also depends on age. Someone in their teenage years would think about sex a lot more often than someone in their 30s would...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well, this might get a little explicit. ðŸ˜† But, I will answer truthfully. I feel a person should be judged on the actions he take. Thoughts can come without your control, so I am not much embarrassed by that. What matters is the whether you act on the thoughts or not.

So, yes here it is, men think about sex. Yeah, they think much. But it's not like some statistics someone gave, that a timer goes off after 7 seconds and now you gotta think. ðŸ˜† The thing is when a male will see a beautiful girl, he will check her out.(I will not go into details otherwise the girls here will think of me as a creep, which they probably still will😉). But yeah, most of the times, it's not even voluntarily. I mean you could be talking or doing stuff, a girl comes, and your eyes will go on her. Yes, we fantasize about girls. A boy will imagine a beautiful girl naked. If you are a very beautiful girl, chances are all the males you have met in life have thought about having sex with you. It's weird but happens. Men are visual beings, that's why we watch po*n when it is apparent that it's all too fake.

Men can get turned on easily because our biological reaction can override the emotional one. Even if someone is abusing a guy, he can get him to have a erection. That doesn't mean that the victim approves of it, it's something that can't be controlled. Similarly random boners can be embarrassing.

It's all evolution basically. We men don't have any cycle of fertility, therefore we are built to have as much sex as possible to ensure the survival of species. Again, it's not something we choose. It can be annoying sometimes, being distracted when you are trying to concentrate. ðŸ˜† But yeah, what makes a man decent is not just acting on every thought that comes to his mind.
Men have biologically evolved to 'sow their seeds' - survival of human race meant sowing your seed into as many females as possible. Women evolved differently, to nurture and care and raise children. This is why sex for men is more like a physical drive - we think about the flesh and body and less about the person beneath (unless you are in a relationship). For women though, they are more concerned about the intimacy and love and the personal touches than the act itself.

We can proudly say that we have gone past that stage, but the truth of the matter is our DNA and body is still wired in that way.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think "all the time" is an exaggeration. But men do think about sex a lot, a whole lot more than women. That is just the way they are wired by nature. There is nothing wrong in thinking about sex, it is part of human nature. As Freethinker said, it is the actions that count. Men still respect women, care for their friends and families, just like all other people.

I actually think that the "sex drive" of women maybe underrated. Women are definitely a lot more emotional and place notions of romance and love higher than sex. They are not as physically driven as men. But women too think of sex a whole lot. The runaway success of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' shows that there is a whole market of sex directed to women. Rather than visual and physical, women are just more imaginative and prefer reading. We also have MPD with sex I think. There is a point in our monthly cycle where forget sex, we want no physical contact for the rest of our lives. There is another point where all we want to do is cry our souls out. Then there is another phase where all we think of 24/7 is sex.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Yeaaah. I heard about this a lot.. and IDK why because I am a girl :P ..Initially I thought it was a myth, as time went by I am a little convinced they do  think about it often :P  but I still do not know whether it's true that men think about it ALL THE TIME.

BTW! I read somewhere that men think about sex every 7 SECONDS 😆  so strange ðŸ˜†   --Thats why some ppl eat hot dogs in 6 seconds, ...so it doesn't get weird...😉😛😆

Studies says: During sex you burn as many calories as running 8kms... Who the f*ck runs 8kms in 30 seconds?!😆