Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

10g)

Anandi's mehndi was done. She was very happy at winning the bet. Now the mehndi would be put to the other women of the family and the guests. She asked Dsa if she can go to her room as she is tired. She goes to her room. Ashi too joins her. Saachi is down stairs with Mahi still dancing and recording every moment. They are having too much fun. Mahi could not wait to show it to Shiv. He also had something important to ask his bade bahiyya. "Ye ladkiyaan toh mere samajh ke bahar hain. Big B Anandi bhabhi ko samajh sakte hain aur Ashi toh unki puraani friend hai uske behavior ke bare mein mujhe samjha sakte hain. Yaar ye ladkiyaan itni complicated kyun hoti hain?"

In the room Anandi and Shiv are engrossed in their convo.

She tells her C S,"Collector sahib ab waqt aa gaya hai. Aapko mere liye khatti meethi goli lani padengi aur.."

Before she could complete her sentence Shiv said," Dheere boliye aur ye kya bol rahi hain aap? Agar kisi ne suna toh kya sochega? Ye dulhan shaadi se pehle khaata meetha khaane ki baat kar rahi hai. Hum dono ka bekaar mein Character Assasination ho jayega."

Anandi blushes, "Aap bhi na meri poori baat sunte nahi. Pehle hi apna raag alaapna shuru kar diya. Aapko humaari Jaipur se laut te waqt ki bet yaad hai. Bas aap haar gaye aur main jeet gayi. Ashi aur mahi devarjee ke beech kuch toh hai. Main Ashi ki taraf se sure hoon. Mahi devarjee ka bartaav bhi kuch kuch usi taraf ishaara kar raha hai."

"Wo wahan apni daal gala raha hai? Maine use aapki mehndi ka video record karne bheja tha. Theek hai main apni taraf se bhi sure ho jaata hoon. Uss Bandar ko aane dijiye sab kuch ugalwa loonga. Aapko aapke bet ki inaam mil jayega par main dukhi bhi hoon. Mujhe mera inaam nahi milega."

"Aap udaas kyun hi rahe hain? Meri jeet se aapko khushi nahi hui?" She asked him. She knew very well but she thought to herself ki 'Ab to mere din, raat, Hafte, mahine, saal mera hare k pal meri poori zindagi aap ke naam ho chuki hai. Ek raat na milne ka afsos nahi par jeevan bhar saath rehne ki khushi manane ke din aa gaye hain.' She remembered how she had almost lost him when Jagat played his dirty trick to EBM Shiv and to get her back for his own selfish reasons.

Anandi eyes move now and then on Ashi. She is gazing in the air. She was smiling silly and then she nodded her head. Anandi and Shiv too ended their sweet convo by promising to talk later.

Anandi calls out Ashi's name but she does not respond. She goes to Ashi and shakes her back to reality. She smiles and Ashi blushes. "Hmm Ashi toh ye sab kya chal raha hai? Tum khush nahi ho meri shaadi se? Tumhaara dhyaan hai kahan?" Ashi does not get that Anandi has some idea of what has been going on. Ashi says,"Nahi main bahut khush hoon. Don't think for a second ki main aaj bhi Shiv ko like karti hoon wo toh meri stupidity thi. He was my best friend so I liked him. Wo toh bas You know I just.."

"Main jaanti hoon Ashi par main tumhaare mooh se sunna chahti hoon. Hum dost hain na? toh mujhe sab batao. Chalo jaldi se batao ki tumhaare aur.." Ashi looks at her in anticipation waitng for her to take Mahi's name. "Mere aur 'Kaun." "Ab mujhe kya pata tumhaara koi hoga London mein hai na? Hmm jaldi se London jaakar humein khush khabri dena. OK" Anandi teased her. "There is no one in London main India mein infact Udai.. mein settle hona chahti hoon." "Theek hai C S aur main tumhaare liye yahin India mein ladka dhoondh lenge. Humaare baad waise toh Saachi ya Mahi devarjee ka number lagta par chalo koi baat nahi. Main, C S, Daddu Ma, Papa, C M Saachi haan aur Mahi devarjee bhi hum sab milkar tumhaare liye ladka dhoondhenge."

"Haan agar uski tube light nahi chamki toh wo Crazy Boy mere liye ladka definitely find karega. What to do why is he such a dhakkan?" Ashi mumbled but Anandi heard it all. "Devraaniji?" "Haan bolo Anandi." "Hmm toh aap hain meri hain meri hone waali devraani ji?" Anandi teased her and Ashi blushed and hugged her. She was in love. In love with that crazy boy Mahi. "Main jaanti thi ki kuch toh hai tumhaare aur devarjee ke beech par main tumse sunna chahti thi. Bas ab ek baar meri shaadi ho jaaye kaan padkadkar unse qubool karwaaoongi." " No don't pull his ears use umm unhe lagega." "Acchha unhe haan abhi se?" "Don't tease me abhi tumhe tease karne ki baari hai not me."

They hug eachother and are very happy to become devraani jethani in the future. Saachi comes in and wants to know what was gong on. Ashi pleaded Anandi to keep it a secret. "Kuch nahi Saachi bas hum toh yunhi kuch puraani baaten yaad kar rahe the." Saachi puts sugar-lime solution to Anandi's hands and legs. They all sit there and for some girl talk. They tease Anandi about all the names she once used for Shiv. They press her for details about how she met Shiv. She tells them she met him in the jungle and he saved her life. Saachi says,"Wow kya filmi entry thi bhai ki aapki life mein. Aap dono bilkul filmy style mein Hero heroine ke jaise mile. How romantic."

Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you...kahaani mein lahaani...I like dreamy Ashi too...she is a sweet girl and Mahi a sweet boy...Jodi jhakkas hai πŸ˜‰

I love the small talks u show between Ajee and Sjee before marriage...It shows them so much into each other  abhi se husband wife ki tarah behave kar rahe hain πŸ˜³
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Cute update!
Hope you are feeling better. πŸ˜Š
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

10 h)

Ashi and Saachi decide to have some more fun. They ask Anandi if she has planned a surprise for Shiv for their wedding night. Anandi is shocked to hear about her wedding night. She had not given thought to it. Shiv was her best friend and he was ready to wait. It was not spoken but it was decided mutually without the words actually been said. She did not let the two girls know about it. It was personal between her and Shiv. Yet the mention of her first night with him as man and wife made her blush.

"Wo unhone mujhse kuch maanga hai main unhe wahi doongi. Mere bachpan ke kuch photos unhe chahiye the." She bit her lip as she knew they woud make fun of her. "What? Tum dono sach mein pagal ho. Bachpan ki photo suhaag raat par How Cute? Lekin Anandi tumhaari aur Shiv ki bachpan ki photo ka suhaag raat mein nahi uske baad kaam aayegi." Ashi teased her. Anandi understood that she just mentioned babies. Everything was a bouncer for Saachi.

She was very filmy but was unaware of all these things. Anandi was unaware of the real relation between man and wife at first but her growing closeness and mature relation with Shiv had made her aware of such things. Her relation with Jagat was not of need or want but an obligation that she was taught to filfill and she had done so.

Shiv was her best friend and he loved her. She liked him and loved the attention he gave her. He was growing on her fast. She was not yet ready to give herself to him completely. She would definitely reach there but she wanted to fall in love with him first. She wanted to give him love and receive it from him in all means. For them making love before falling in love would be just S**. Both Anandi and Shiv did not want that. They were not desparate for satisfying their physical needs. They understood each other in this and every other matter.

Saachi went down and came back with a mehndi cone. She closed the door and came to Anandi and Ashi. She showed them the cone. They both were confused and looked at each other.

"Kya? Meri mehndi toh ho gayi hai."

"Nahi bhabhi abhi aap ki special mehndi to baaki hai."

"Special mehndi?" they both asked. "Wo kya hoti hai?"

"Aap dono na mujhse badi hai aur kuch pata nahi. Theek hai main batati hoon. Meri friend ki badi behen ki shaadi par main gayi thi. Wahan par maine iske bare mein suna tha. Jab sabki mehndi ho gayi tab hum sab bahar gaye as the dulhan wanted special mehndi. Main mehndiwaali ko bulakar laati hoon. Neeche almost sabki mehndi ho gayi hai. Wo chali jayegi thodi der mein." She was about to leave.

Ashi and Anandi both run and grab her. They stop her from leaving. They were both profusely blushing. Saachi was all bol bachhan. She did not know the meaning of half of the mature things she said. They told her not to say a word about the special mehndi to anyone. She is sent down. In the room Ashi and Anandi are both looking everywhere but at each other. When their eyes meet they burst out laughing. Their laughter made the sound of the dhol and naach gaana seem quieter.

Shiv calls her again. Ashi teases her. She answers Shiv's call. "Kya hai? Why are you disturbing Anandi again and again. Usne bola na she will call you later. Abhi who bahut important topic par soch rahi hai." She giggled. Anandi too could not stop from giggling but had to speak with Shiv as he refused to disconnect before speaking with her. "Hya important kaam ke bare mein soch rahi hain aap ki mujhse bhi baat nahi kar sakti?" "Nahi who kuch nahi aapko batane wwali baat nahi hai. Ladkiyon waali baat hai." "Haan ladkiyon waali baat jisme profit ladke ka hi hota hai." Ashi shouted from the other end of the room as Anandi had moved away to speak with Shiv in private.

Anandi said a quick bye before Shiv would ask anymore questions. She then looked at Ashi. "Kya Ashi tum  bhi kuch bhi bol rahi ho. Main kaise C S ko ye sab pagalpan explain karti."

"So? Anandi ye surprise Desi Boy yaani tumhaare Lover Boy ke liye perfect hoga. Wo toh bilkul shock ho jayega tumhaari special mehndi dekhkar." Anandi too could not imagine what would happen if she really got the sp. Mehndi and Shiv saw it. Would they be able to control themselves? Their slight touches even if they were to comfort each other seemed very natural to the two of them. There was no ackwardness felt in the touches.

"Nahi nahi mujhe nahi lagwaani. Wo dekhenge toh kya sochenge mere bare mein. Tum kyon nahi likhwati Mahi devarjee ke naam ki sp.mehndi?"

"Haan haan I will put meri shaadi to aane do Main darti nahi usse I can and I will do it." He voices faded towards the end. She threw the cone aside blushing.

"Waise idea itna bhi bura nahi hai." Anandi said softly while biting her lip. She wanted to do something sp. for Shiv and anyways he was not gonna get to see it. As she was getting married for the first and last time she wanted to do it all. (I DO NOT CONSIDER HER MARRIAGE TO JAGAT AS MARRIAGE.)

Ashi too was excited for the same. But for them to ask someone do it was too much. Their mehndi had dried. They decided to help each other out. Now where to put it was the question.  Anandi took the initiation. She removed her pallu and opened her blouse a little. She lowered one side of it so that Ashi would have access to her left frontal side. She lay in the bed so Ashi could be comfortable while putting Shiv's name in mehndi. She got Shiv's name written on it a little above her heart and a little below the collar bone. It would be covered by her blouse so no one would see it not even Shiv. She blushed and shivered all the time Ashi was doing it.

"Main sirf Shiv ka naam write kar rahi hoon to aise react kar rahi ho. Shiv paas aayega to kya karogi Anandi? Itna shiver karogi toh use lagega ki tumhe pneumonia ho gaya hai. Tumhara TREATMENT karne ki place par doctor ko bulakar treatment kara dega." It was the first of Shiv to be so close to her. She thought not on the first night itself but one day Shiv would be so close to her. She asked Ashi to click a pic of Shiv's name on her body. She would show it to him when they would become one in Mind, Body and Soul. She did not want him to miss any part of the wedding ceremonies and this was one too.

Now it was Ashi's turn. She got Mahi's name written on her body too. She was not sure to get his name on her heart. He did reside there but did she in his heart. Anyone could see it as she wore clothes with a more open neckline. She lowered her saree a little. Anandi took the cone from her and wrote Mahi's name on her lower waist. They saw the name of their Lover Boys on their body. They were blushing profusely. The color of their mehndi was gonna be very dark. The color of the sp. mehndi would make the color of Shiv and Mahi's mehndi very very dark too. Anandi subconsciously was in love with Shiv but could not acknowledge it. Her actions spoke volumes. Ashi was crazy for her crazy boy.

Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Its superb part, mazedar, I just love the idea of Spl Mehandi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ , it was dhamaka πŸ˜› , fantasic, pls...update soon.
NDDgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
special mehendi, good good , update soon
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oye wah aisa bhi hota hai πŸ˜‰

hamein to pata hi na tha...thank you for the wonderful update...tum to mast ho yaar...I loved it... muaaah

Shivjee ko yeh dikhana zaroor...SR ho na ho...photo se kaam nahin chalana😳
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Special mehendi...had no idea of it! πŸ˜³
Lovely update! πŸ‘ 
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic updates...Special Mehendi is a new thing for me...I never knew this reallly happend...Is it reallly done or u just used it as an idea for ur script..can u just clear this out...finds reallly interesting the special mehendi concept...

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Hey every one Thanks for liking my update

I have a hair line fractured wrist but can't stay away

I am Addicted to writing

I don't know about other religions or cultures par hum Gujju's main aisa hota hai

Have seen my di do it and my bhabhs too

Yeah kuch toh ho ki unintentionally dikh jaye C S ko Ajee ki sp. mehjndi

Hey next part read karo and then suggest what to do

Read and you will get me 

Will update by afternoon