Deedar-E-Khayalat:Qubool Hai Discussion AT1-UPD 61

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"Jo chahat hai, usko paane ki taakat dena, jo kismat hai usse qubool karne ki himaat dena"-Qubool Hai

"Deedar-E-Khayalat" means to accept and ponder upon one's thoughts/opinions in Urdu. This AT is for that purpose only- to discuss the content in the episodes of 'Qubool Hai.' We will all be waiting to read everyone's lovely inputs, criticisms, and concerns regarding the episodes. Feel free to discuss at length and please enjoy your time here. We won't bite, I promise. We're all going to try to accept each others thoughts, even disagree if need be, but respect them at the end of the day. So get started on formulating those theories and your expectations/likes/dislikes  about the show after watching the episodes.

BEFORE we start, some basic ground RULES:

1) Mature discussions regarding the happenings in the show.

2)Know the difference between bashing and constructive criticism. Do not bash the CV's/PH for any track that is put forth in the show. Feel free to discuss and offer solutions instead of attacks.

3) Please stay on topic of the show and the content of the episode. This is a AT to discuss each episode and the storyline in general. This is not a post to just drool over actors- there are respective AT's for that.

4)Please keep the personal chatting to a minimum- There is a PM service for that on IF.

AND before I forget...

This discussion AT will be made by either Anita(anitamalik), Ankita(Ankita.M), and Gia(gia.khan) after it finishes 150 pages.

Also, Ankita, Gia, and I will also be posting our daily reviews of the episodes on a alternating basis in this AT everyday. So hope you look forward to that :)

**Thread/AT permission has been taken from *Shifali* already**

Edited by anitamalik - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
*** Daily Review 10/29 ***

Jo chahat hai, usko paane ki taakat dena

Jo Kismat hai, use Qubool karne ki himmat dena

These divine lines echoing in the background at the beginning of the episode conveyed the deeper meaning of what the show and its name are about. Life is about having the strength to achieve what you desire and is about Acceptance, accepting your fate as it comes and to be strong to cope with it, because what we get will not always be what we want.

The montage, and the voiceover puts across Qubool Hai being the story of three people, Zoya, Ayan and Asad, and as the episode goes on, and finally towards the end, it beautifully shows how their relation and their stories are interweaved.

Zoya ' The episode opened with her, her prayer conveying her plight, confusions and motives clearly well. Her own words, put across what a marriage means to her, a commitment for life time, which she would accept and fulfill all her life. She comes across as a strong woman, for whom her own feelings, her own wishes and desires go hand in hand with the institution and the tradition she follows. A marriage is not a joke for her, but a relation that needs to be stood by all life. Again her simple act of surrendering herself to Allah bought us back to first two lines said in the beginning of the episode.

Apki jo  bhi raza hogi, woh mujhe Qubool Hai, Qubool Hai, Qubool Hai

The scene where the Qazi questions her if she agrees with the Nikah was a moment that stood out for me, not only showcasing her character's strength but also very well showing how a woman has the will to take her own decisions, and to judge what is good for her own self and her life.

"Islam use apni zindagi ka faisla khud lena ka hak deta hai"

Those words said by the Qazi threw light on the rights and freedom given to the women according to Islam and how like every institution it highlights the empowerment of women. These lines are extremely impactful and stay back in your mind. And have to credit the creatives for putting forth one of their main motives of this show, right in the first episode.

Surbhi Jyoti, one of the leads of the show, a new face on television but indeed not a new actor, leaves me really impressed with her acting, her dialogue delivery and her simple yet impactful performance all through the episode. The episode left me wanting to know more about Zoya, and Surbhi's portrayal of the character definitely touched me.

?"Khamoshi apke saare raaz kholti hai, khamoshi apke saare raaz kholti hai..suniye...

Ab khud toh talkative hai hi, apki jhooti bhi bolti hai"

The entry of the flamboyant, flirtatious, charming and fun loving Ayan was like a whiff of fresh air, almost like the way he zoomed in on his bicycle. His mannerisms oozing the traits a fan of Salman Khan would have. His shayari, not something unusual for someone as flirtatious as him, is very unique because of the words he chooses, which make you laugh and adopt a liking for him immediately. In fact the minute his voice echoed in the background, he managed to impress. The dancing, flirting, and his child like jumpy attitude make him likeable at once.

Rishabh is definitely a new actor but doesnt seem like one. His performance shows no reluctance and seems like being Ayan comes naturally to him, and you instantly know why he was chosen for the role.

His character is yet to be revealed and understood further, and waiting to see his interaction with both Asad and further with Zoya.

No lines to describe the man who gets introduced next, because his silent actions is what described him.

Coming to Asad Ahmed Khan, the man who made us wait for his presence right till the end, makes his entry eventually. His entry is much awaited because of Karan Singh Grover, the expectations are more from the actor, because he is known to ace in performing character he takes up and you know exactly why, because when the character Asad comes on screen, you do not see Karan perform you see Asad. The scene, when his warm hands touch the vulnerable ones, guiding them to feel what they cannot see, Asad instantly makes a place in your heart.

It was an endearing moment to see him hold the hands of all the visually weak people , leading them ..showing the man he is, without any dialogue or description that followed about him.

The sequence, when he sings a song to them leaves you back overwhelmed.

There are no two things when it comes to Karan and his talent in emoting the character he plays, and the ease with which he has played Asad is visible. His sheer presence on the screen and it being after a wait of 2 years is enough to send hearts racing. I am sure him as Asad would win us over like he always has.

At that same moment the shots of both Zoya and Ayan marking their presence there, leaves you intrigued to see how they would meet, and how their story supposed to be interwoven would be shown.

The first episode answered so much about the characters, also at the same time leaving back a lot of questions. They have been successful in leaving us wanting for more and going back to watch the episodes.

-          The other characters shown, whether Zoya's sister and Jijaji, or Ayan's family, are definitely a worthy choice for the roles, a lot of of them known faces and great actors, waiting to know more about each of them..

-          The sets impressed me mighty well, grand and totally befitting the concept.

-          The background score for each character great till now.

All in all a brilliant first episode, with everything blended well and apart from the actors characters and concept, it was visually beautiful and serene.

I hope you all enjoy the discussions here and we all can enjoy the entire journey of Qubool Hai with a mature perspective.

Post by Ankita 

Edited by anitamalik - 11 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YAAAY πŸ˜³ was waiting for this to be made. Hopefully we all have a great time here discussing Qubool Hai, which I am sure is going to be an interesting watch. πŸ˜³
Edited by Ankita.M - 11 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
πŸ₯³ YEYE babyyy!! Hum apka Deedar-e-khayalat pe apka istakbal karte hai.. please apne tashreef yahan laye <3 kay i will stop now but it took a while to come up with that name so we hope you all love it as much as we do LOL and let the crazy obsession begin! cannot for tonights episode!! weee the wait is finally OVER!  Edited by gia.khan - 11 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Looking forward to the discussionnss πŸ˜³
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
That's Great...

Hope everyone will Participate with their Views   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

P.S- Banner is Pretty 😳 Edited by _Oishi_ - 11 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Rabia's message:

Deedar-e-khayalaat! Ma'sha'Allah!
What an amazing idea and title! Thank you Anu, Gia and Anku for coming up with this idea and making this beautiful place. I know I am a little late here but still, I love this place already. I know we all drool and die over our fav actors and characters but we needed a place to actually discuss the show and the story. Put our POVs in front of each other, discuss and maybe in the process learn something too'and oh..make friends too πŸ˜ƒ I know we all will have days where we either want to vent or admire about the track etc so, this is a good place for it'but in a civilized way! πŸ˜† As Anu mentioned, criticism needs to be constructive and in respectful way πŸ˜ƒ Ok I realize, Ive beginning to sound like I am making rules here so I will shut up! πŸ˜† I want to discuss today's epi lekin that'll be a separate post πŸ˜ƒ So, for now'Khushaamdeed! Kya aapko Deedar-e-khayalaat Qubool hai? πŸ˜ƒ Edited by anitamalik - 11 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yess i cant wait for the show to be discussed here and the layout is pretty😳
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would love to be a part of discussions 😳 Lovely name and the banner is sooo pretty <3
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
looking forward to the discussion