Asad: Ishq se haseen hamari zindagi.. :))

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am pretty sure KSG's promo would have been seen a thousand times by all of you.. 😆 but have a look at it once..

This was the most AWAITED promo of the times. 
Also, the best lines KSG spoke were 'Ishq se haseen hamari zindagi' and how beautifully those lines were spoken.

Trust me seeing KSG with full sleeves and not seeing those gestures was very tough for me. All this while, I have seen KSG as Armaan only.. Armaan - the guy who used to show his tatoos 😆 made those little funny and cute expressions and spoke whatever he felt like in whichever way - but here Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan acted totally opposite.. Such a serious look, with a perfect way of eating and that urdu tint in his accent.. 😳 He also said that in a interview, that he chose this character as its a muslim character + it is way different than armaan's role..

I am in love with his name, btw.. 😳 Asad Ahmed Khan - Bilkul wo raubdaar waala naam.. 🤣

And the best coincidence is, on 29th October 2010 DMG ended, and KSG said this is starting on 29th.. he really liked this coincidence.. :) also he said in the same interview that mere fans- aap sab log mere sar karahe the ke waapis aao tv pe, waapis aoo so dekho mein agaya.. 😃🤣 ab zaroor dekhna mera show..
Karan really is very open among his fans..😃

And so finally the wait will be over as in one day the first episode will air, but I am pretty sure they will show a glimpse of Asad or just the small, simple introduction. Watching KSG after two years, hamara pait nahin barhe ga seeing just that little introduction and we'll protest 'WE WANT MORE OF ASAD' :P Hahaah.. 🤣😃
Edited by Princezz22 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ishq se haseeen hamari DUNIYA hai. But yeah, agree with everything you've said 😊
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Ishq se haseeen hamari DUNIYA hai. But yeah, agree with everything you've said 😊

I dunno what is into me, I always replace dunya with zindagi in this particular dialogue.😆 And then don't notice it also.. Anyways, my bad.. Dunya , zindagi same thing..
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That line is really awesome "Ishq se haseen..." one...
LOLs wow what a coincidence...29th dmg ends and 29th QH starts...
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

That line is really awesome "Ishq se haseen..." one...

LOLs wow what a coincidence...29th dmg ends and 29th QH starts...

Yup, a very awesome coincidence..😃
and I am fan of that Ishq se haseen hamari dunya waali line.. Perfect line, perfectly spoken..😳
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Yup, a very awesome coincidence..😃
and I am fan of that Ishq se haseen hamari dunya waali line.. Perfect line, perfectly spoken..😳

Yep! Agree 👍🏼 Perfect line in a perfect show with a perfect cast 😳
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Everything perfect. ❤️
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that line is superb
the way he said with ful of attidude
it was awsome
-Punjaban thumbnail