Originally posted by: shaffy_arsha

finally maine padh lia
*phew* badi mushkil se tym mila
tax ne to meri jaan le li aaj 🤢 Uff! Glad you made it though 🤗 

bt khushi awsome...awsome...awsome...awsome 😃
thank you!! 
wow finally rey ko realise ho gaya
hayeee...loved it
waise ye boys itna tym ku lete h...idoits 😡 ROFL. Koi unhe jaake puch lo.. mujhe bhi jawab chahiye :P 

bt finally awww loved it yaar
i love airport scene alot

i m waiting 4 epilouge dere confession aww...plzz update asap

Thank you 🤗
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

awesome update and thanks for the pm :D cant wait for the epilogue

Nikki <3

Thank you dear!!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Awesome update! Loved it! 

TY Krishna!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nams_arsha

Okay since i dint comment on dis work at all.. Nd its already reached 8/9.. I jus thought i would give u my review too :D ( how grt is tat ? From an inactive silent reader ) Great? It's the 8th wonder for me at the moment!! I can't tell you how happy I am. Thank you nams 🤗 

okay from the first chap i really like the way u described the sparks growing bw two.. yay! 
Rey's gesture for that dorie thing, her trust with a man she had just met hours ago is beautifluy explained...Thanks! 
Their date or day out howevr u may call it was real treat to read.. Gosh i so loved it.. Its quite rare to mingle with someone so fast yet so nicely.. That surely explains the destiny thing.. It is... Some people toh don't even get comfortable even after knowing each other for years. Knowing that, it was tough for me to write this ahah! 
Swayam has been a true friend, may it b D3 or in ur anyworks u've protrayed it well nd so did u do the same in dis one too :) Thanks!! 
the way he cared for both of his frenz not wanting them to b hurt, even though he knows that rey-kria are meant to be.. There's only little a friend can worry about. 
I had expected how u would show the climax up - either u would make kria settle in india or rey could accompany her. Or they would confess nd long dist relationship.
Hence i loved the way u brought up the airport scene. The above all was common and as always, I put something unique :P The others were quite predictable haha!
Im really glad u used rey-sharon bonding, sharon surely did help him in realizing things out.. That was much needed.. A friend in deed is a friend indeed..! True said. 
Rey's surprise is really a heavenly gift ! Kria would be super happy..

Sigh! My favvv SS is ending :(
all good things come to an end :) You said that right! 
anyway eagerly desperately looking forward for an epilogue..

P.s: im here in IF only to read ur works mainly nd to ans pms.. So nevr forgt to count my 'like' (not sure of comments though!) I know. I'm really thankful for that nams 🤗 I will always wait for those lucky moments when I do get to read your comment. Loads of love! 

love u!
-nams

-Araina- thumbnail

DD- jaldi post edit karke comment karna...
-Araina- thumbnail

And the end makes it's way. I can just cry right now :( 

@Nivi, namrata, deetha and nams- Check comment on page 99 please. =D

New reader to my works? Add --silvermist-- for further pmz! 

Aadat Se Majboor

Epilogue

A day later…

Kriya sat idly in her room, staring out the window at nothing. The birds chirped around and the land was covered in ice as it snowed. She didn't have the heart to stay inside and gloom any more. If she wanted to stay happy, she would have to steal the happiness from the life. She knew that very well. As always, she just had to learn how to ignore things. That's how life had always been for her.

Covering herself in a warm, furry jacket, long snow boots, mittens and a scarf around her neck, she stepped outside for a walk. Call her crazy but she actually enjoyed the cold, freezing weather and a slow walk where you can think about anything and nothing at the same time. It helped clear her head.

After walking for a distance she started getting a feeling of being followed. Whenever she would stop, the voice she heard would stop as well. Whenever she would turn, she would turn to stare at emptiness behind her. There was no soul there. Yet, she felt like her instincts could not be wrong. She decided to be extra careful. This time around, she stopped and turned abruptly. Not giving the person a chance to escape behind the trees.

She stopped at see Rey there. She stared for a second as if seeing a ghost. He was smiling back at her. She then shook her head and murmured. "You're seeing things now." She said and departed the thought thinking she was simply imagining Rey there. She continued walking, still aware that someone was following.

"Uh, hello? No hi? Just ignore?" a voice said and she turned to find Rey.

She shut her eyes. "It's just an imagination. Just an imagination…." She spoke out loud as if to convince herself.

He laughed out loud at her state. She was so innocent! He knew just what would stop her. "I love you." He proclaimed. As expected, she stopped in her tracks. She made an expression of confusion. Then, she turned to look back at him. She was really suspecting his presence now. Slowly, she forwarded her hand to touch him, half expecting it to disappear in thin air.

When her finger and his shoulder made contact, she flinched back in shock. "You're here?!"

"One piece!" Rey said with a laugh as she finally noticed that it wasn't her imagination. She was all confused. Her face looked like it would explode with all the questions forming in her head.

"What the… How… You… Here… When…" she started saying incomplete questions.

He held her at an arm length to get her to calm down. "I was stupid. I didn't realize I loved you. I had to tell you."

She stood there in shock. "What'd you say?"

"I'm stupid." He said playing around, though knowing just what she wanted him to repeat.

She shook her head. "No, after that."

"What? I had to tell you?"

"No, stupid. Before there! What'd you say in between?"

"What'd I say? I didn't say anything." He was muffling his smile back, as she continued to get him to repeat the three words.

"You said something! I heard it." she whined.

His hands moved down from her elbow to her fingers till they finally entwined. He spoke in the softest, romantic voice. "Ever since I saw you, I knew you were special. Ever since you entered my life, you've turned it upside down. Nowadays, it starts with you and ends with you. I don't know why or how. But I've fallen in love with you with each act of yours. Your smile… as enchanting as it can get. Your eyes… the only that bear ample amount of pain… It amazes me. Everything about you stood out to me. Your craziness, your style of adventure, it all makes me want to hold you in my arms… forever… for eternity… Whenever I see myself, I only see you with me. Kriya Ghai, the Casanova has officially fallen in love with you. In just 9 days, I'm head over heels for you."

She was tearing up. He stopped realizing that. "Are you crying?" he asked with worry.

She shook her head. "No." She replied in cracked voice. "I'm just cold and the wind…"

He laughed. That was the most honest excuse he had ever heard from a crying girl! "Come here." He said when she pouted. He took her in his arms and gave her a warm hug. She wrapped her hands around his waist and both stayed that way.

After letting a couple of minutes pass away, she took her buried head in his chest out and looked up at him. "It's complicated." She said.

"I don't care. As long as we're together, I know we can go through anything." He replied.

She replied with a smile. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to Me." she said softly, hiding her face in his arms again. He nuzzled her face in her nape. Intensity rose inside of him. His cold breath fell on her shoulder. She giggled, even after trying hard not to. She scrunched in at the tickle.

He smiled as well as he moved his head back but not releasing her. Seeing him move, she looked up at him as well. He looked right in her eyes and she reflected back at him with the same amount of love. Right then, both of them knew it was the perfect moment.

He kneeled in closer to her as she moved her face up. His eyes fell on her rosy lips. Nervousness was written all over her face. Both of them were being hesitant. At last, they lips met for a second before flinching back. His warm lips met her cold one's. Looking into her eyes, he kissed her again. His hands no longer were around her. One hand lay on his cheek and other behind her waist as he pulled her to him. Her one hand was on his check as well while other messed with his hair.

This time, it was with passion and with a right to do so. Something started out smooth soon turned into hungry kisses as if both of them longed for each other all their life… One soul had finally found its other better half. Both pulled apart, gasping her breath. Their chest moved up and down. Her face turned into a deep shade on crimson blush.

"I love you." She finally said.

Both started walking together, arms around each other and cuddled up closely.

*Distant voiced*

"You're such a liar you know?"

"What?!" Kriya exclaimed.

"Yea! You said you were cold. But… you're hot!" he replied naughtily, for which, he got a playful smack on his shoulder from her. They giggled.

"So, when did the lights turn on and you decided to come ALL the way here?"

"Very funny." He replied, noticing the sarcasm in her voice.

And so on it went. They disappear as they turn the corner, happy; laughing, giggling, playful sounds echoing in distance. With that, both of them knew they were reborn… it was the beginning of their new life. New lives together… Until then…

-.The End.-

End... *tears* happy wale 😳  Hope you all liked the confession. Sweet, cute and kinda hot 😆 Thank you all for the wonderful comments since day 1. They have made the past few days of my life really good. Some special comments made my day. Big hugs to all of you 🤗 So proud to say that 1st among all my D3 works that I successfully completed 😆 I want to give a long wala bhashan but I'm sleepy and hell tired. Just understand my silent feelings 🤗 🤗 

Press like and comment please! 

-Khushi.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Pmz will be sent in the morning. I'm going to sleep right now. Glad I decided to update right now instead of making you all wait till morning? 😆 
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part8

wowww awesome update
loved it😃
rey decided to surprise kriya😃
waiting for d epilogue😳
Edited by aishu3003 - 11 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2