maan try to help geet but he is creating problem for geet
maan dont like geet working like this
geet's family not good to help her😭😭
geet running from maan but its MSK  how can anyone run from him😆😆
chalo maan call geet in his room nd help geet😛😛
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww... Maan tried to speak to his elder's abt geet being working at dis small age bt again he put her in a tight situation... Der relation is so diff. & sweet... Bt i realy feel sad & agitated wid her family... Cont soon di wil be waiting...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
wow such an awesoome and heart touching upd. loved it to d core..fab..
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling terrible for small girl, her life is so pathetic but with her knight in her life hope something better happens.
Mayamaan thumbnail
sometime its saddy😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

but in next moment its sweet
Maan caring for little Geet just loved it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

kiran_rati thumbnail
awesome update
cont soon dear
daredevilisback thumbnail
such small girl bearing so much...😭😭

But maan is there so why care😆😆😆😆😆

Maan care for geet so much...But still due to maan she is in trouble...😊😊

geet's mom how can she beat her own child...

maan now understand how to take care of her without letting her beat...😃😃😃

Geet is so naive ...
Maan toh abhi se possessive hai...😳😳

Loved the whole update...
Loving this ff so much...
continue soon will be waiting...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful Poems Anu…..just loved it. You are right not everyone is fortunate to have courage to fight back. Everyone is different and it is easy to preach but circumstances and experiences play a very important role in how one thinks. I must applaud you for this concept….I just love your stories and really looking forward to this one too.

Part 1 –

What a beginning Anu….very very effective. I loved the way you set the scene but that itself is pitiable isn't it. I remember that one day when I had gone to my friend's house they had a young girl, off course not as young as 8 but a teenager probably 15 yr old girl working in their house – serving, cooking etc. I asked the same question to her but her mom's answer made things even worse. She told me that if "she wouldn't give work to this girl then she has only two options – either find it quickly somewhere else or get married. Here at least I let her sleep for two hours in the afternoon and she doesn't have to do anything heavy and she is safe otherwise most of the times they have even worse options."

I felt very bad but eventually I had to agree. Somewhere working and being an earning member was the only thing which was keeping her dignity and health safe.

What a sorry state of society it is…a vicious cycle where so many young children are trapped.

Part 2 –

Maan is very mature. He may not understand her situation fully but he knows that direct intervention will only make things harder for this girl. So he is trying to help her in every way possible and the first step is to make her comfortable with his presence. That is why, he made her a friend and now she feels secure in his presence.

Part 3 –

You almost said the same what I covered as the comment of my first part. Sad thing is that it not a mere excuse but a big reality. Only difference is that I do not like the way they let their kids treat her. I wish someone else also had so much thought….here Geet is very young making ti even more pitiable.

I loved Maan's promise to her though. He is understanding in his own way that his anger is not going to solve anything. His last lines were so cute – "Humari dosti pakki hai"……just awesome and heart touching.

Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional update.Very sad to hear many children are undergoing such treatments in villages.
Coming to the story hope Maan advices his siblings to treat Geet in a human way.Anyways one should be good in heart to listen also.I dont think those kids are under that category.so eager to know how Geet will react to Maan when she is all grown up.Somehow I feel that Dev is the Villan for Maneet.

Once again superb update from you.👏