Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Vidishaa..

Yes, it is definitely self-actualisation...she wants it for herself,...and what is wrong with that...people dress it up with pretty words and say she wants to prove herself worthy of his love and trust and respect...why does she have to prove herself worthy...who said she is not...and what did her professional skills have to do with Ashutosh's trust in Mallika...he valued Malikka as a friend...and not because she was a skilled doctor...he has held Nidhi's judgment up against Mallika in the past...and anyway, during her period of so called insanity, Mallika's professional competence was hardly the factor that bound him to her...

Why are we so afraid to accept that we can be ruthlessly ambitious too...why do we need to justify it even?

It is interesting that you are quoting Maslow...I quoted Maslow's hierarchy of needs too when people wondered why Ashutosh could not be happy with what he had..!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

sujata ji,one more is she thinking that why she should paid for Ashutosh" late marrige ? i may be wrong but i think .

Yes Alka...she is angry that she has to pay for his decision to marry late...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarundhati

Hi Sujathaji...below is precisely what I love your work  very much for...the high level of intellect that goes in penning sentences like:

"Don't worry...it is not contagious!"

"You have no such personal commitments.."

"So, was this an accident?" "Don't call my baby that!"

Why did she have to pay the price for his delayed fatherhood? It was not like she had asked him to sit around and wait till she walked into his life.

He was her buffer against Dadi Bua.

It's just wonderful reading it, even if again and again...I guess I have read all the chaps. of 'Pati..Patni...' atleast 5 times and equally enjoyed them each time...discovering new thoughts and meanings  behind ever ASHNI and Mallu statements every time...

Thank you Aarundhati...so sweet of you to actually pick out lines 😳
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant start sujatha ji...u have me hooked...👏👏
Loved the chapter...it was bitter but it was real...
So nidhi doesnt want to pray the price of ashu's advancing years...
Lets see how Ashu reacts n for how long can he bear this...
Poor ashu..😭
Cant wait for the next part..
Plzzz post this one on regular basis too...
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilarious44

Poor ashu..😭

@ bold-

Sujathaji kya aap janata ki awaaz sun rahi hai😆
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As far as nidhi's interest in her carrier is concerned...
I guess all that she wants to achieve now is for herself n not to make anyone else happy...nothing wrong about it...
Though her interest was aggravated by the continuous praise n appreciation from ashu...
His saying that he feels proud of her made her work more n more to prove herself...
N now she knows that she has all the talent in the world to do great...it has always been there but i guess she wasnt aware of her potentials...
N now when she knows that she doesnt want to make any sacrifice...Wants to get the best...Not realizing how big a price she might have to pay for this
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Poor ashu..😭

thank you Fatimah 😳

Nidhi is resentful that she is being forced to pay it...
b
Ashu is a very proud man...am not sure myself how he will react 😕
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

@ bold-

Sujathaji kya aap janata ki awaaz sun rahi hai😆

Yeh Kya yaar...I updated the other one regularly too...till my motivation was completely decimated 😡

this one is cool..the worse the show gets, the more motivated I will be to write...😉

but seriously, once in two days at worst
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

As far as nidhi's interest in her carrier is concerned...

I guess all that she wants to achieve now is for herself n not to make anyone else happy...nothing wrong about it...
Though her interest was aggravated by the continuous praise n appreciation from ashu...
His saying that he feels proud of her made her work more n more to prove herself...
N now she knows that she has all the talent in the world to do great...it has always been there but i guess she wasnt aware of her potentials...
N now when she knows that she doesnt want to make any sacrifice...Wants to get the best...Not realizing how big a price she might have to pay for this

Thank you Fatimah,...

Good to see most of us on the same page,...this is not about anybody else,,,any appreciation may add to the joy,,. . .that is about it . ..

Good that you used the word price...because success also comes only at a price,,,,there is never a free lunch...,,remains to be seen what price she will have to pay
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Yeh Kya yaar...I updated the other one regularly too...till my motivation was completely decimated 😡

this one is cool..the worse the show gets, the more motivated I will be to write...😉

but seriously, once in two days at worst

👍🏼