Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Exactly, that's why one should never promise anyone for something they don't have a control. That's the first thing taught to us in school while treating patients. He made a big mess with all that promise crap. And why would someone want to invest their time to a loserino like our tharki man. Oh well, it's better late than never.

I am glad now we won't have to tolerate any of those pillu's nonsense and Sidhu backing them. I mean Pillu will surely try his antics even now minus Siddhu's backing. 
Sidhu's fault was he promised Pillu without knowing Delu's side of story. Plus like you said, who goes around wasting their time on some tharki man and his crappy love story.

Originally posted by: chocobear

I am glad now we won't have to tolerate any of those pillu's nonsense and Sidhu backing them. I mean Pillu will surely try his antics even now minus Siddhu's backing. 
Sidhu's fault was he promised Pillu without knowing Delu's side of story. Plus like you said, who goes around wasting their time on some tharki man and his crappy love story.

Yo man as I said in my post. Why didn't you read it 😑 Want some rotten eggs from my end πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, I am worried that the stupid tarot card idiot might take over his seat and then start yet another nauseating session on the show 🀒

chocobear thumbnail

Yo man as I said in my post. Why didn't you read it 😑 Want some rotten eggs from my end πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, I am worried that the stupid tarot card idiot might take over his seat and then start yet another nauseating session on the show 🀒

Shall I throw some rotten tomatoes from my endπŸ˜†

Tarot card reader? That delu-pillu's BFF😳Hey raam πŸ˜†So we will have to tolerate all those crappy things all over again. She might bring sadhu baba on her side as well.
🀣

Originally posted by: chocobear

Shall I throw some rotten tomatoes from my endπŸ˜†

Tarot card reader? That delu-pillu's BFF😳Hey raam πŸ˜†So we will have to tolerate all those crappy things all over again. She might bring sadhu baba on her side as well.

Fine let's come in the middle and throw rotten chappalaans πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You never know man. Imagine that lady telling Sadhu baba "Oh this is the reason you have come to the house to reunite the lost lovers, you are destined to bring them together by hook or crook, do not listen to any but your antar aatma" and our naive Sadhu baba will hear the word "antar aatma" and viola he is back on the patri of giving us a out-of-the-world puke worthy love story.

OK even I am laughing at my own post 🀣🀣🀣
chocobear thumbnail

🀣

Fine let's come in the middle and throw rotten chappalaans πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You never know man. Imagine that lady telling Sadhu baba "Oh this is the reason you have come to the house to reunite the lost lovers, you are destined to bring them together by hook or crook, do not listen to any but your antar aatma" and our naive Sadhu baba will hear the word "antar aatma" and viola he is back on the patri of giving us a out-of-the-world puke worthy love story.

OK even I am laughing at my own post 🀣🀣🀣

Add words like Dharam, karam, vivek, zameer, sachai to that antar aatma line and Sadhu baba will be back to square one trying to bring delu n her pillu closer. And once again starts the nauseating love story with Pillu trying to become a mard infront of Delu🀒OK too much of Pilluism, now I feel like throwing up. Let's go to some other thread. Too much of Pillu is injurious to healthπŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is hell of a difference between the two situations.

You can't promise a Cancer or HIV Patient he will live for next 40 years surely...

...but if you feel for an estranged couple..(btw--you happen to be in a situation 24x7 with them)...if one or both touch your heart...if you feel (rightly or wrongly)----there IS still a chance----------------unless you have no heart or have a hands off approach to matters emotional-----------------you will try to have a persuasive word with both parties!--------------And once you realise its futile, you will give up and advise both to move on!

That's what happened in this case!😊

Sidhu is no God...he too is a human being with emotions and heart as well!...

Waise if he had shooed away Pillu in first instance itself, many would be complaining how can he be so heartless and that atleast he should have tried to initiate a dialogue between the two!

Ye jeevan hai, is jeevan ka, yehi hai, yehi hai, yehi hai Rang roop,
Sidhu villain hai, Sidhu galat hai...yehi hai, yehi hai, yehi hai IF ka scoop!🀣

Ye jeevan hai!!!
And yet again I have to repeat, I can't help it, you keep forcing me too with your defense mode on 24/7.

"And you say you aren't his fan" 🀣🀣🀣
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
atlast atlast...sidhu paaji ne kuch valid pravchan diya iss pillu koπŸ˜†
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

There is hell of a difference between the two situations.

You can't promise a Cancer or HIV Patient he will live for next 40 years surely...

...but if you feel for an estranged couple..(btw--you happen to be in a situation 24x7 with them)...if one or both touch your heart...if you feel (rightly or wrongly)----there IS still a chance----------------unless you have no heart or have a hands off approach to matters emotional-----------------you will try to have a persuasive word with both parties!--------------And once you realise its futile, you will give up and advise both to move on!

That's what happened in this case!😊

Sidhu is no God...he too is a human being with emotions and heart as well!...

Waise if he had shooed away Pillu in first instance itself, many would be complaining how can he be so heartless and that atleast he should have tried to initiate a dialogue between the two!

Ye jeevan hai, is jeevan ka, yehi hai, yehi hai, yehi hai Rang roop,
Sidhu villain hai, Sidhu galat hai...yehi hai, yehi hai, yehi hai IF ka scoop!🀣

Ye jeevan hai!!!

gosh, cruiser. I would suggest you read your own posts. They are literally screaming that you are a Siddhu Fan. And nothing wrong with that. 

Anyways as far as your post goes, well how can a starnger just happen to touch your heart on the very first day? And even if he does, how can you promise him something that you have no hold of? I mean, come on, what's with this main theek kar dunga crap? If he really wanted to bring them together, he should have forst listened to Delnaz's side of story as well instead of just backing Rajeev and cheering for him when he was behaving like a jerk. And TBH I was surprised that a man as educated and well-read and intelligent as siddhu actually chose to behave like some stupid teenage boy who would go around helping his friend woo back the girl/his bhabhiπŸ₯±
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And yet again I have to repeat, I can't help it, you keep forcing me too with your defense mode on 24/7.

"And you say you aren't his fan" 🀣🀣🀣

Well...logical points make me a fan.

Chappalan-belan or whatever you have in your arsenal, doesn't make you someone bashing for the sake of bashing...great!πŸ˜›

I am a fan, I am a fan...lalalalala---lalalala!🀣