Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just caught up with the update on this story. A very nice potrayal of the egoistic RK. He is turning possessive of Madhu which I don't think will set well with her character.
she seems to have strong values just wondering what her reaction would be to his kiss. A tight slap and that would have our hero on a revenge mode for sure.
Rk is yet to relaize that there is something she holds very close to he rheart and ready to do anything for them. Her family. So waiting to see the reaction of Madhu.
-PM4mRonnie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

I just caught up with the update on this story. A very nice potrayal of the egoistic RK. He is turning possessive of Madhu which I don't think will set well with her character.

she seems to have strong values just wondering what her reaction would be to his kiss. A tight slap and that would have our hero on a revenge mode for sure.
Rk is yet to relaize that there is something she holds very close to he rheart and ready to do anything for them. Her family. So waiting to see the reaction of Madhu.

it feels amazing to know that the readers can understand the characters so well ðŸ˜Š

thanx ðŸ˜Š

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first of all thanks 4 pm and sorry like button not working... by the way its awsome update... finally rk on mission to pato madhubala...
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that was such a wonderful update! I loved it. The cliffhanger left me wanting for more. Hope you would update fast. Pretty please? =D
-PM4mRonnie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mlle_Fabuleux

Awww that was such a wonderful update! I loved it. The cliffhanger left me wanting for more. Hope you would update fast. Pretty please? =D

yeah dear... i am already working on the next update :)
rocking-girl123 thumbnail
awsum... bt do pm me the nxt part... coz i cant buddy u coz i hav sum pblm in my account... plz plz pm me the nxt part :)
juhi1990 thumbnail
nowadays i visit dis forum for two reasons.. one two read episode update(coz sadly i dnt get time to watch d episode..😕) n other to check whether u have updated a new chapter or not.. from last many days i m returning from dis forum disappointed n heartbroken.!😆 becoz u still have not updated..😭😭 i just loved ur piece of work n m eagerly waiting for u to update it.. plz update soon... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
-PM4mRonnie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocking-girl123

awsum... bt do pm me the nxt part... coz i cant buddy u coz i hav sum pblm in my account... plz plz pm me the nxt part :)

yup i wil surely pm u :)
-PM4mRonnie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhi1990

<font color="#cc0000" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">nowadays i visit dis forum for two reasons.. one two read episode update(coz sadly i dnt get time to watch d episode..😕) n other tocheckwhether u have updated a new chapter or not.. from last many days i m returning from dis forum disappointed n heartbroken.!😆 becoz u still have not updated..😭😭i just loved ur piece of work n m eagerly waiting for u to update it.. plz update soon...😊😊</font>

aww...u don't get time to see the episodes? Wel same pinch in that department...we are in same boat :P
and yeah wil be updating in few days :)
-PM4mRonnie- thumbnail
Hey friendzz!!!!! 

🥳
party time!!
Thats why here I am a bit early so i could post before partying!...
this update is a continuation of 7th part 
its not that big update but i hope you will like it😊 

so here goes the next update

PART 7B

As their lips met Madhu instantly paralysed while Rk was lost in his own peaceful heaven kissing her, gently nibbling her lower lip then switching to the upper lip..

All this time Madhu stood still...when he started nibbling she came back to her senses as if someone has splashed cold water on her she immediately started struggling but it seemed that he did not even noticed it. Madhu pushed him away with all her strength which made him stagger back puzzled and she then half walked and half ran out of there'

Rk who finally came back to his senses cursed a bit too loudly hitting his foot on the bridge 'shit!!! Shit!! I screwed up everything!!!! what had gotten into him?? Agreed he was attracted towards her, agreed that he wanted her but she didn't know that yet, did she?... obviously there was no scene to be shot  here he had planned to get her early morning, show her the sunrise the beauty of nature, spend time with her and probably try to reduce the hate for him. But a kiss? That was definitely not on the list!!! That was instinctive... seeing her there standing on the brigde, he do not know what possessed him the beauty she portrayed he could not help but kiss her plump lips, but however tempting it looked he should well have controlled himself!' RK paced back and forth the bridge for a while before deciding that he should play it cool and just go ahead and talk to her.

He walked outside the park to see her already sitting in the car talking on her phone'. He opened the car door and sat and she immediately stiffened, and his eyes did not missed it..but she remained quiet.

He frowned starting the car waiting for her to say something...respond in some way...any way...

And when she didn't, he tried "look what happened there'..."

"Bittuji is searching you...there are few documents you have to go through...and he also wanted to inform that we would be leaving in few hours" Madhu immediately  interrupted not letting him complete the sentence...she did not wanted to go through this conversation yet and if truth to be told than she would be greatful if he did not brought it up ever...she already had enough on her plate.

'Ohh so now she will be playing it dumb??' he thought anger clouding his face...he starred at her long enough to send chills down her spine and started the car.

Seeing him glaring at her and frowning every now an then  her own anger started to raise 'what is he mad on????' she muttered in rage!! ' This man!! This rakshas! First he dared to kiss me and now is showing me his world famous anger?! He...he took my first kiss away!' now she had started to shake with rage! Her face red with anger she held the seat tightly to control herself, just because she was not reacting did not meant that she was not furious...but she had to control, this job was important,  it did not matter how badly she wanted to go ahead and leave this job she could not and precisely now when her dad was on the stage of progressing...  she turned towards the window trying to think about anything else but her helplessness, then the kiss...

Madhu was like any other girl who always deny but actually there is always a part in them which
dreams! Dreams about finding a perfect man who dreams about loving unconditionally and also who secretly dreams about their first kiss...who dreams about happily-ever-after then laugh at their own impossible dreams but still...they dream... they   expect...and Madhubala was no different.

For her the location was perfect, the timing was perfect, the weather was perfect infact everything was perfect except for the most vital thing that was the man kissing her himself!!

Urghhh!!! How dare he!! Was all she could think about

On the other hand Rk was growing uncomfortable by her prolonging silence he would rather have her kick boxing him then ignoring his advances

"what happened in the park..." he tried again only to be interrupted by her ringtone.

She looked at her cell in relief. 'perfect timing!'

"Hiii Mukund!!" answered the call a
bit too enthusiastically. She faced Rishab only to see him facing the road his face had gained a shade of magenta, if that was even possible...he was clutching the steering wheel in death grip and she was thankful it was the steering wheel and not her neck...

She gulped quickly turning towards the door speaking in small voice.

The rest of the ride went quiet with her  talking or say whispering on the phone and being completely unaware of the raging storm building in Rk. 

In the entire ride the only thing that he could think about was

"who the hell is this Mukund???!!!"

Short i know, will cover it up in the next update which will be on 3rd jan...pakka promise😊!!!
so new entry in the ss guyzz tell me what do you think about it

Edited by ronniecarter - 11 years ago